Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Guwahati and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priyesh BajajYour feedback matters!
My last tooth wisdom tooth on both the sides have been grown horizontal. That is right and left ends. Doctor advised me to remove these teeth but I don't have any pain as of now and its already more than 6 months completed after my checkup , I am normal. Will this be a big problem in future? I am 20 years only. I don't want to remove my teeth. Any alternative is there?
I am suffering from ulcers in mouth frequently. My age is 18 n I am vegetarian. Is there any deficiency of vitamins? as being a medical student I have tried all home remedies n went to doc but he gave me medicines so please help me and suggest me what should I eat?
I have ulcer's in my mouth, and my mouth doesn't open full. And it has become whole white from inside. I smoke cigarettes and eat supari.
I am a smoker. My teeth are gone yellow and some are got reddishness. I scaled it twice but no proper result after few time it'd goes more yellowish. please help me make them white and fine.
I have a problem in my teeth. My teeth, left mandibular 3rd molar has not yet growth fully and after 6-7 months it gives pain. Now for last days I am feeling the same. What to do sir? I'm 21 years old now. A few months ago, I got the pain from the right 3rd molar too but now it has fully growth and has no pain.
We all think brushing is the best favour we could do to our teeth and mouth, right? No! Incorrectly done, brushing can do more damage than good. It is always advisable to check with your dentist if you are brushing the right way. In fact, a lot of periodontal diseases and issues like abrasion are due to improper brushing techniques.
Let us look at some common issues related to brushing both good and bad.
- Tooth brush: Pick the right one. Firstly, the length, you should be able to reach all parts of the mouth, especially the last tooth, without having to open the mouth wide. Softer bristles are always preferred.
- Duration: If you brush 2 to 3 times daily, each brushing should not last more than 2 minutes. Divide the mouth into 4 quadrants upper right and left, lower right and left – and spend 30 seconds on each quadrant. Longer hours of brushing can lead to wearing of the enamel.
- Technique: A forceful front-and-back motion can cause a V-shaped notch at the gum line, leading to a condition called abrasion. The ideal way to brush is to begin at the gumline and go about in circular motions. Ensure all surfaces, outer and inner, of all teeth are covered.
- Force of brushing: The idea of brushing is to remove the soft deposits of plaque, which comes off very easily with brushing. Do not exert a lot of pressure in an attempt to remove plaque. The hardened tartar or stain can anyways not be removed with brushing and will need to be removed by the dentist.
- Habit: Most of us are habituated to begin at the same place and go about the same routine to finish brushing. Dentists advise that it is good to begin at different places each time. As you near the end of your brushing time, you are usually tired and just want to get done with it. Changing the start and end points gives all the teeth a fair chance of getting cleaned.
- Storing: Do not store your toothbrush in the toilet area and with a whole lot of brushes. Both contain enough bacteria, and your brush can do without it.
- Timing: If you have had acidic food, wait for about half an hour before you brush. The acidic environment softens the tooth and brushing it immediately can lead to easier wearing of the enamel.
- Changing brush: Any time the bristles lose their flexibility, it is time to change, usually about 3 months.
Never thought there are so many things to do and avoid with brushing? You are not alone, hopefully you can plan your brushing better the next time onwards. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.
Hello I'm 35 years female my teeth are chipping by themselves I'm scared What could be the cause ? is it due to deficiency of any vitamin ? please advise
I am 52 yrs old. Doing office job. For last three months i'm experiencing my bad breath. My wife also complained about it. Presently, I am on ayurvedic medicine for last 15 days, but it has not worked significantly. Kindly advice effective medicine. Thank you.
Taking a good meal before the Root Canal Treatment is advised as the process can take as long as three hours in some cases.
I have a problem of ulcer in my mouth. I take many tablets but they occurs again after some time.Please help me.
Sir, today morning I was doing push ups with led in air. And suddenly I felt something in mouth. I thought It was saliva but when I went to washbasin It was blood. I have been doing this since many years and it the first time I got blood in my mouth. What is the reason behind it? What should I do? Please help.
I am 26 years old I am suffering from mouth there are many teeth are suffering from gums and blooding I have many doctors to see the teeth please give me a best solution.
Hi, my friend has been facing tooth problem. Bad smell come to his mouth, which type of toothpaste and medicine he will has to use. Could you please give advise.
Cap of my already rc done tooth is broken and needs replacement. Also gap is formed to adjacent tooth .do I have to do rc again .also should I see mds doctor. Tooth is lower one last but one.
Clean the surface of your tongue daily by using a professional tongue cleaner as they remove bacteria which contribute to bad breath (halitosis).