Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Guwahati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P K Choudhury
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P K ChoudhuryYour feedback matters!
From this week only this problem started. No blood in stools no constipation as such but severe pain at the time of evaquation and afterwards too. Burning sensation at urination also.
My mom has allergy type infection on eyes surrounding may be it is infection of some kind of insect bite? How do I cure my mom from this problem?
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
दूसरा कारण होता है कब्ज होने से मलाशय में मल सड़ना। स्वप्नदोष के रोगी को दो बातों का खयाल रखना चाहिए, एक तो दिमाग साफ रखना और दूसरा पेट साफ रखना।
दिमाग में यौन विषय का विचार तक न आने दें, कामुक चिंतन-मनन करना तो बहुत दूर की बात है। हमेशा दिमाग को अच्छे कामों और विचारों में उलझाए रखें, ताकि गंदे और यौन संबंधी कोई भी विचार आ ही न सकें, यही दिमाग साफ रखना कहलाता है।
कब्ज से बचने के लिए अपच से बचें। ये दोनों उपाय करते रहें तो बिना दवा सेवन किए भी स्वप्नदोष होना सदा के लिए बंद हो जाएगा, यह तो हुआ बगैर दवा का इलाज। इस प्रकार की व्याधि के लिए आयुर्वेदिक तरीके से इलाज का तरीका व दवा का परिचय यहां दिया जा रहा है-
स्वप्नदोष (Nightfall): तन और मन दोनों साफ रखें
(1) पालक के पत्ते लगभग 250 ग्राम पानी से खूब धोकर सिल पर बिना पानी के पीस लें। एक मोटे साफ धुले हुए कपड़े को पानी में भिगोकर खूब अच्छी तरह निचोड़ लें, ताकि कपड़े में पानी न रहे। अब इसमें पिसी हुई पालक रखकर कपड़े को दबा-दबाकर पालक का रस एक कप में टपकाएं। सुबह खाली पेट यह रस, दन्त मंजन करने के बाद पी लें और आधा घंटे तक कुछ खाएं-पिएं नहीं। यह प्रयोग रोजाना 6-7 दिन तक करने से स्वप्नदोष होना बंद हो जाता है। यह एक आयुर्वेदिक परीक्षित नुस्खा है।
(2) नीम गिलोय के अंगुलभर आकार के तीन टुकड़े और तीन काली मिर्च सिल पर रखकर कूट-पीसकर खूब बारीक कर लें। इसे सुबह खाली पेट पानी के साथ पिएं। जब स्वप्नदोष होना बिलकुल बंद हो जाए, तब इसका सेवन करना बंद कर दें।
I always try to wake up at 4.00 am. But I could not. Even if I wake up I could not study well. I sleep at 10 pm. Before I used to sleep at 12.00pm and wake at 7 am. WHICH ONE IS GOOD. PLS GIVE ME A CORRECT TIME schedule.
I was a chain smoker and I have diabetics too now i am experiencing severe vibration from naval to bottom till toe and my stomach is so bulged now i am also having cough so I want to know why i am experiencing this and what is my disease.
Chickenpox is caused by the varicella zoster virus, which is from the family of herpes viruses. The same virus causes herpes zoster in adults. It spreads through the respiratory tract which includes mucous membranes of the mouth and the nose. It is an airborne disease and spreads through tiny droplets in the air. These droplets containing the virus come from cough or sneeze of an infected person. It can also spread through contact with the blisters of an infected person. A person can spread the virus even before he himself has developed the full fledged infection. This can happen for a day or two prior to developing the rash. The contagious period remains well through the time when the person has rash till the time all the blisters have formed crusts.
There is a prodromal period of about 14-16 days from the infection to the appearance of the symptoms. This means that if someone is infected today, he or she will start getting the symptoms around two weeks after the exposure. One is at a higher risk of getting chickenpox if one has never had it before and also if one has not been vaccinated against it.
- The most important thing to take care is that one should try to avoid all contact with any infected person. The virus spreads through air when an infected person coughs or sneezes. Therefore it is important that one should not be too close to any person who is infected. Any person who is infected should be isolated to the maximum extent possible so that others do not come into contact. Coming into direct contact with the blisters should be strictly avoided. Using or touching clothes or towels of an infected person needs to be completely avoided. The contagious period starts a day or two before a person starts showing the symptoms of the disease and lasts till the eruptions turn into scabs.
- There are many homeopathic remedies which can help in the treatment of chickenpox. As mentioned earlier, this is a viral infection and allopathic medicines are hardly able to treat this. Homeopathic medicines are very effective in the treatment of chickenpox just like they are effective in the treatment of other viral infections. Homeopathic remedies like antim crudum, dulcamara, rhus tox and merc sol are very effective in the treatment of chickenpox. Another little known fact is that homeopathic medicines are also good prophylactics. This means that they can help prevent you from contracting chickenpox.
- Oranges and other citrus fruits are excellent for the immune system. It is advisable to have one glass of orange juice daily. One important point to remember is that you should stay away from additives in juices. Natural fruit and vegetable juices are good for you at this time. Fresh vegetables and raw fruits are recommended as well. Herbal teas such as cinnamon, basil and chamomile are good too. Other foods that will help are carrots, cashew nuts, tofu, walnut, egg, ginger, garlic, beetroot, and blueberry and so on. It is also advisable to consume raw organic fruits and vegetables. Foods which contain a lot of water are recommended as well since the body can easily digest such foods and process the nutrients in them. Cucumber, tomatoes, spinach watermelon, kiwi, sprouts, and so on fall into this category of water rich foods.
Foods to avoid
Chicken pox food to avoid includes dairy products, meats, bread or any other kind of heavy food that is difficult for the body to process. Stay away from processed and junk foods as well. They have little or no nutritional value to offer the body. Red meat and fried foods or other similarly prepared foods should also be avoided when following a diet to cure chicken pox. An unhealthy diet with will not help the person’s immune system to produce antibodies to fight the infection.