Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Dr. Nabanita DasYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Nabanita Das provides answers that are well-reasoned. Yes, its beacause of hormonal changes. Plz give some permanent solutions that even after eating hot nature foods, oily foods n spicy also i dont get any pimples
I would suggest this doctor to everyone, she is good and she answers all the questions. and advises correctly. thank you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nabanita Das to be very helpful. Thanks for your kind and prompt reply.
Dr. Nabanita Das provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you but please can u suggest which medicine
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nabanita Das to be knowledgeable. I will try
Very useful advice and medicine provided by F
Nice and helpful
I have been told that I have infection, in the GI tract, like I was getting fever every month starting from shivering. Doc used to say, I have infection, when I checked urine report, it was normal. Then I have constipation, improper digestion, I always feel hunger, even if I eat also. Specially night I don't get sleep at all. Lot of gas accumulation. Then I was told to take chitrakadi vati. Did not work properly. Then I was prescribed mahashankha bati and avipottakari churna when I took avipotyakari I'm night I got fever again 2 times in 15 days. Plss suggest. My problem is not solved.
My baby boy age 1 month 10 days he always feel hungry my wife could not have enough breast milk could I use similac by milk bottle for my baby boy does using milk bottle is harmful for baby.
In vitiligo patients, ayurvedic medicines in form of extracts show quick results in stopping, the spread of white patches.
My mom has been detected with H pylori and is on medicines since last few months but still there is no signs of improvements. She cannot eat properly as there is constant burping and now she feels frequent pains in stomach chest and back. So we are quite worried about here health what to do.
Head spinning I feel my head spinning all the time it's not constant but it comes 3-6 times daily. I also hear some sounds in my ear, this is occasionally. Last year I did a CT scan it was normal doc suggested me digital for this starting it was effective and it isn't working. Is this vertigo or something else.
Are you looking for a natural and effective treatment for hair fall and premature graying of your hair? You should consider Ayurveda for dealing with these conditions without the fear of harmful side effects on your body. Hair fall refers to the condition in which excessive hair loss is experienced from your scalp. According to Ayurveda, these conditions are said to arise from ‘pitta dosha’ imbalances. The continuous disturbance of pitta can lead to hair loss and graying of hair. Consuming substances that enhance your pitta dosha results in premature gray hair. There are various Ayurvedic remedies for dealing with these conditions. The most important ones are as follows:
- Panchakarma therapies such as Nasya, Virechana, and Shirodhara are effective for dealing with gray hair.
- Virechana helps in balancing your vitiated pitta diosha.
- Shirodhara using certain medicated oils also helps in reducing hair fall and hair graying.
- You should use neem, shadbindu, and yashtimadhu oil for Nasya.
- Regular hair massage using til oil that is made of amla and neem is essential for hair loss prevention.
- You may apply ghee at the bottom of your feet with a bronze vessel before going to sleep. This is useful in converting your gray hair to black.
- You have to avoid oily, spicy, and heavy food, along with coffee and tea.
- Keep away from refined foods, junk food, carbonated drinks, alcohol.
- Increase your intake of fresh fruits, vegetables.
- You should prepare and drink a vegetable juice from lettuce, capsicum, alfalfa, and carrot.
- Massaging your scalp is ideal for maintaining healthy hair, and preventing hair fall.
- While massaging, the thumbs should be placed at the back of your ears, and the scalp should be rotated under your fingertips. Your scalp has to be moved along with your fingers.
- After this, you should apply pressure against your scalp with your palms.
- This is important for proper blood circulation, and the blood supply to your hair roots gets increased.
- It is considered that the nerve endings present under your fingernails are connected to the roots of your hair.
- Rubbing your nails against each other helps in improving the blood circulation on your scalp.
- The Prasanna mudra involves keeping hand near on your chest and rubbing your nails of eight fingers against one another for about 10 minutes. This should be undertaken regularly for 30 days. This helps in slowing down hair fall, reduces gray hair, and split ends.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!