Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Guwahati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Medhi RobinYour feedback matters!
I am 41 yrs old suffering from chronic kidney disease under the care of an neprologist for the past 6 years i am having BP under control i take the only medicine is for BP daily two tablets my doctor say on my present condition take it as you are normal i living like a normal person . My problem is while having sex i ejaculate in 30 to 60 sec itself how to over come this problem
Mere neck se khana ni. Jata h. Bht thoda thoda khati hu tb jata h r vo bh liquid nd pani k through. Ithrwise fas jata h gale m hi h nd phr vomit krk nikalna pdta h bcz pani k through bh phr ni jata. Meri endoscopy ho chuki h usme kch bh ni nikla h. R ye prblm mjhe 3-4 sal s h. Kafi Dr. S treatmnt bh krwai nd test vghrh bh bt phr bh koi sudhar ni hua. Wht should I do?
Hi Doctor, I have completed the ovary study by external sonography means ovulation study on 14th day of my wife's MC. The report is Rt. Ovary is MSF, Lt. Ovary is 13MMs, Endometrium is 6MMs, Cul-de-sac Fluid is Nil. So what is the report for pregnancy or in this situation can I take chance for become pregnant. Thanks.
Sir me and my wife had unprotected sex on 14 and 15 march and she took ipill on 16 march morning. But on 22 nd she got period of 5 days. But her next due date is 6th april. Then she again on 5th april got period like blood flow but now it is brown in colour. And on 6th she got 2-3 drops only brown blood then it stopped. So as she can not take a pregnancy test as she is far from home. So please suggest it is one of the pregnancy symptom. Or due to her due date on 6th and previously on 22 march she got period. Then it is only simply. please suggest.
I got my periods on 9 July after that I had intercourse on 17 July we used condoms then on 22 august I take 2 tablets of nortesterione a day but on third day I took the dose of morning and night together and I did not got my periods why.
Cosmetic surgery is not restricted to the top half of your body. Today along with facelifts and breast implants, butt implants are also gaining popularity. This procedure is also known as gluteal augmentation. Butt implants are usually made of silicone. These soft, solid structures are implants under the gluteus maximus muscles and above the pelvic bone through an incision. The incision is typically made in the butt crease so that it is less noticeable. Here are a few others things you should know about butt implants:
- It is performed under anaesthesia: Butt implant surgery may be performed under local or general anaesthesia and usually takes anywhere between 2 to 7 hours. However, this procedure is usually an outpatient procedure and no hospitalisation is required.
- It takes time to recover: After the procedure, you will probably notice swelling and tenderness in the area. In most cases, the patient is advised to wear a compression garment for a few days after the surgery. This should resolve itself in about 4-6 weeks but complete recovery can take up to 8 months. This is because the tailbone muscles are cut during the procedure.
- The effects are permanent: Silicone implants can last a lifetime and hence the results of this surgery are permanent. With time the body’s natural tissues merge with the implant. However, in some cases, the implant may slip with time causing an asymmetrical appearance. This can be corrected through a follow-up surgery.
- Anyone can get a butt implant: Butt implants are typically used for people with a flat posterior, but you don’t necessarily need to have a skinny frame to undergo this procedure. Also, there are no size or weight limitations to getting the procedure.
- It is customisable: Butt implants can be customised to suit the person’s size and frame. A surgeon will typically take into account the shape of the patient’s pelvic bone and natural butt contours to create a butt implant that enhances the patient’s frame and does not look unnatural.
- There are risks: Complications are rare but possible with this surgery. Making an incision under the butt crease reduces its visibility but increases the risk of infections. There is also a risk of allergic reactions to anaesthesia. Other possible side effects include pain, discomfort, nerve damage and reduced sensitivity.
- They do not feel completely natural: Silicone butt implants may feel harder than normal tissue and at some angles may not look very natural remove these and post more of positive aspects.
Sir what is the difference between m2 tone syrup n m2 tone forte syrup. Is it give the same medicinal values for irregular periods. Or only should use m2 tone syrup. Let me know sir. Thank you.
Hello doctor. I just got married 2 months back. Actually my wife don't want to get pregnant for 01 year. So please tell me what is the safe time to have sex without protection or condom.
2.) grains: all grains especially amaranth (rajgeera) and quinoa are higher in protein content than others.
3.) all green and yellow vegetables help the synthesis of protein in the liver, which is very important especially for weight loss.
4.) good quality fermented foods: these are easily digested as they have been broken down already by good bacteria, and are also rich in protein.
5.) nuts and seeds are concentrated forms of both proteins and fats. These include flax, pumpkin, sunflower, walnuts and almonds.
6.) spirulina (easily available online in india) is rich in trace minerals, chlorophyll, and is the highest source of concentrated protein.
My question is related to metformin used in gynae. What is their function and side effects? Now she is not pregnant but doctor prescribed metformin in once day. Please guide me.
Is urine infection is the reason I am not getting pregnant please guide I wanna conceive asap its been 5 months I am married.
I am 4 weeks pregnant now I have abdominal pain and white discharge I am worried because of this will affect my pregnancy. On this time having contact with partner is good or bad can anyone clear my doubt.
I had unprotected sex on 21st of april and I took unwanted 72 at the 70th hour. then I had my periods on 2nd of may for two days which are my normal menstruation. And now in this month I am not getting my periods. I am tensed. Please help.
A regular menstrual period is when you bleed for 5-6 days every month. A normal cycle is 11-13 menstrual periods every year. An irregular menstrual period is when there are less than 10 or more than 14 menstrual periods in a year.
Initially, when a teenage girl reaches puberty, the menstrual cycles are a little irregular. It takes a few months to a couple of years before the hormones are balanced and the cycles come in regular intervals.
Peri-menopausal women have extremely irregular periods, ranging from mere spotting in some months to severe bleeding and muscular cramps in the next few months. As a woman approaches menopause, there are wide fluctuations in hormones that cause the irregularity.
Other Causes Of Menstrual Irregularities-
Excessive weight gain or weight loss. Obesity has been found to cause menstrual irregularities.
Persistent physical exhaustion.
Increase in exercise. Heavy exercise and endurance regimes are known to cause missed or irregular periods.
Travelling, differences in temperature and weather conditions can affect periods.
Contraceptive pills and other birth control medications.
Other medical issues with the pelvic organs.
Inadequate rest and sleep.
Indulging in too much of processed or fried food.
Breastfeeding can cause menstrual irregularities and regain normalcy after it has been stopped completely.
Eating disorders such as anorexia nervosa or bulimia has been known to cause menstrual irregularities.
A balanced diet which includes enough proteins, calcium and vitamins.
Abstinence from caffeine and alcohol.
Light but regular exercising.
Take some medication after due consultation with a doctor.
Abstain from smoking or consuming tobacco in any form.
Take vitamin and folic acid supplements.
Get yourself checked for blood sugar or cholesterol.
Maintain an optimum body weight.
In case of missed periods for over 2 months, do a home pregnancy check up or visit the gynaecologist.
Stay away from situations that stress you and attempt to control your anxiety. Cultivate an activity that you enjoy, be optimistic and enjoy life.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I got my periods on 9th november. We had sex on 21st november. I got some bleeding on 7th december which stopped in 2 days. I checked using home pregnancy kit today but it shows negative. Am I Pregnant or not?
Good hand washing is the key to preventing the spreading of common infections.
Generally, as a child, we hear from our parents repeatedly saying that ,'WASH YOUR HANDS PROPERLY'.
We might think that they are nagging , but it is very important to keep germs away.
So, Follow these simple steps to keep your hand clean:
1. Use warm water ( avoid cold or hot water).
2. It's not imperative to use antibacterial soap every time , ever regular soap insufficient.
3. Rub your hands together well and scrub all surfaces of hand . Lather up on both sides of hand , wrist , between your fingers, around your nails. The ideal time you should spend washing is 20 seconds.
4. Rinse well under warm running water and pat dry with clean towel.
Sometimes, excessive hand washing can cause dryness, so use mild soaps for washing , pat rather than rubbing with a towel for drying your hands and apply moisturising lotion afterwards.
Take care of above points, next time you wash your hands.