Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Guwahati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Medhi RobinYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, my sister went for usg on19 weeks and that time femur was one week and two days behind and now on 29th week usg femur is 3 weeks and 3 days behind, where humerious is also 3 weeks behind and other long bones are also slight short now its 32 weeks completed and we are confused and even Dr. Is not sure that how baby will be on its birth. So I want to know after pregnancy how will this baby survive, is it finds any problem or defect during its life is there any treatment available for these? we are just on a hope kindly share your experience on such kind of cases and guid us and help us patients age is -23 thanks.
She is feeling severe pain as if iron rod is inserting and also burning sensation in intercourse and not allowing to insert deep. That too particularly only inside to her right side .
Hi, im 19 years old female. I had sex without protection but my bf did not ejaculate inside vagina. I took contraceptive pills after around 70 hours. After 10 days I had a period kinda a thing but it was just for a single days. And the flow was very light. But my periods cycle was about to come. And now I think my periods are missed. Am I pregnant? What I can do now because I can not share this thing to anyone.
Getting to be intimate with someone is a great feeling as you can get to enjoy and explore each other’s bodies, mind and spirit. However it is also important that you avoid getting infected by sexually transmitted diseases. Although you are probably aware of how to protect yourself in general circumstances, you could be mistakes in the heat of the moment and fail or forget to use adequate protection. Always be safe, never sorry.
The following tips will help you stay safe, each time you have sex and should never be forgotten:
- Single partner and regular testing: The safest way to have sex is have a single partner and to ensure that neither of you have any form of STI (sexually transmitted infections). If you have been with multiple partners before then get yourself tested for STIs and STDs (sexually transmitted diseases).
- Bring your own condom (BYOC): Never rely on the partner to have dams, condoms or lube. It is highly recommended that you have your own supply and the expiration dates should be checked before usage.
- Contraception: In addition to condoms, other forms of contraceptives like cervical caps and contraceptive pills must be utilized to prevent unwanted pregnancy. One should also consider using female condoms.
- Lubrication: Even though friction during sex can help in elevating pleasure levels, it also increases the risks of infection. In order to prevent friction, try to use a lubricants during sex. Oil-based lube should not be used on a latex condom as it may cause breaks within. Water and Silicon based lubricants are better options
- Set personal boundaries: Having personal rules and boundaries around safe sex can be helpful in setting a standard for behaviour. Writing down what one personally approves of and doesn’t is helpful in setting proper boundaries around the concept of safe-sex. In case of a history of sexual abuse, it is important to contact a therapist or somebody close and opening up to them so they can initiate the process of recovering from it.
- Drink responsibly: It is important to consider the limit of alcohol and the people one chooses to drink with. It is also necessary to understand the concept of consent. You should not be or allowed to be pressurized into having sex.
It is important to understand the importance of safe sex and being able to speak up about sex without feeling any shame. Furthermore, it is important to understand your responsibilities in initiating safe sex and it is okay to find it difficult in the beginning. We have cultural stigmatization around sex and it is okay to be uncomfortable in the beginning, but it is equally important to develop the confidence to talk about sexual practices and safe-sex without guilt, shame or the fear of judgement.
Hloo mam, hmare shadhi ko three month huye h or hmne starting m I pill li the or ab pregnancy nhi Ho rhe h kya I pill se koi problem to nhi huye h or m kb tk pregnant Ho jayuge or hme kya krna chahiye plzz help me.
What is the feasible time to get pregnant after periods kindly suggest we trying from last three months.
1. Whole grain bagel
5. Whole grain cereal
6. Chicken thighs
7. Chocolate milk
8. Low fat cottage cheese
11. Ground flaxseed