Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Guwahati and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Patient Review Highlights
1. Give up Smoking: Give up smoking before life gives up on you. Quitting at any point of time slows down the deterioration of lung function though not reverting to non smoking status.
2. Practice Pursed Lip Breathing: It's a very useful technique. Breathe in with your lips sealed up and breathe out with your lips slightly opened as if you're blowing birthday candles.
3. Wear a Mask when Going Out: Be cautious while going outdoor when there is sudden change in ambient environmental temperature and when pollution is high or pollen are there in the environment. (Actually simple mask do not help too much)
4. Stick to the prescribed inhaled treatment - Rush to doctor if there is increase in breathlessness, cough and/or sputum production which is not controlled by ongoing treatment. That marks exacerbation and may need hospitalisation.
5. Get vaccinated - by annual influenza vaccine and if you are above 65 then an additional single shot of pneumococcal vaccine. This will prevent infectious exacerbation.
I am 31 yrs of age I m suffering from back pain and various joint pain which is killing my working capacity.
My father's hand fingers are shivering and at the tip of fingers it was swelling From the thighs of legs up to bottom it was very , paining and uneasy to walk.
Did smell in urine after sexual intercourse meant pregnancy. If not what are the reasons behind urine's odour. Is it any harm of having sex in normal health.
My wife's last period 5th may 2016 And the cycle is 32 days means 5 june ko period aane wala tha But test kiya to she is pregnant Aaj 14th june he Abi tak wo kitne weeks se pregnant he kese jodege.
My baby 10 month old. His cough problem last 4 month. Few day relif and few days return cough. Please give me better advise.
Since I am student, when I read books for more hours, I use to get a headache. What should I do? Pls help me!
Hi sir, my question is my body hi healthy but my hand is week. So I wanted to improvement in hand like all body.
My husband gets regular pimples / boils on his body, esp. On legs, thighs and hips. They are quite painful and increase during summer season. Please suggest a remedy. Thanks.
I am suffering from head eck since 1 week. I am unable to cure this problem what should I do for this problem.
There is lot of acne only in my forehead. They appeared suddenly and is occurring like clusters .why this is happening and what is the remedy.
How can I stop masturbate. It occurs 3 or 4 times per month. I feel that I can't do penetration in future. Orgasm and sperm comes within minutes. Is it premature ejaculation. How can I get rid of this. Next year I will get marriage. Please help me. What type of food and medicine can I have.
I am 23 years old I have urination problem from 2 years. From 2 years I am urinating very yellow. What is the reason. And I was getting sex problems. Stomach pains and pufffy eyes. I had urine test and liver function test. But the test was normal. So please help me.
Skin graft is a form of a surgical procedure, which involves removal of the skin of a particular region of the body and transplanting it to a different body portion or to a separate individual. Grafting is usually recommended by the doctor if the patient has suffered from extreme burns or the protective layering of the skin of that particular region has been damaged because of extreme illness, bed sores sustained infection on the skin or repeated injuries. Grafting is also recommended as a procedure for nose and breast reconstruction surgeries. It is usually done with the help of local anaesthesia, making the procedure a less painful one.
There are two types of skin grafting procedures:
1. Split-level thickness grafts: The grafting in this procedure deals with the elimination of the epidermis and just a part of the dermis from the site of the healthy skin. These grafts are used to cover generally a large portion of the body. This form of grafting does not develop significantly with the other portions of the skin, so doctors recommend more split-level thickness grafts as the person ages. The grafts happen to be delicate, glossy and faded in comparison to the rest of the skin.
2. Full-thickness grafts: In this procedure, the grafting involves the subsequent removal of the blood vessels and the muscles along with the two skin layers from the donor site. This form of grafting is particularly useful in reconstructing small damages on the exposed portions of the body such as the face. This type adjusts well with the other portions of the skin and subsequently tends to merge with the rest of the skin.
The procedure will begin with the implementation of intravenous therapy (IV) on your wrist or hand on the day of the surgery. This therapy helps the doctor to provide you with necessary medicines and fluids at any point of the surgery. Just a few minutes before the operation, the doctor will inject general anaesthesia through IV. After removal of the skin, preferably from the unexposed portions of the body, such as thigh and buttocks in the case of a split-level thickness graft and the abdomen and the chest in case of a full-thickness graft, the healthy skin is transplanted at the damaged spot and is fixed by subsequent stitching and dressing. The donor site will also be covered by appropriate dressing to prevent any further infection. After the completion of the surgery, it is recommended to take a few days’ rest before getting on with your daily life routine.