Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Guwahati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kamal NahataYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from bad itching starting from the abdomen till my toes it's been having from past 6 months but got no relief yet please Mam suggest some medicines which will end this up. Also I have used some medicines like Panderm +, Biosol MF, Scrabic, control tabs, Ascapil 12-A, Gamma Soap. Nothing works out. Help please.
Hi Doctors. I am not sure of this is really a problem but my left testicle always seem to be hanging lower than the right one. Is this imbalance normal?
If a man take almost regular exercise can he be at the risk of diabetes? Actually I am 18 years old and I found I am losing weight unintentionally but I take regular exercise also I play football may I have diabetes?
I have a head ache and also some back pain and some high blood pressure so please suggest me some best advice.
I am 26 years old. I wanted to weight gain but I am not able to gain myself. I have lots family responses that's means my family depends on me. So that I always think and think always. I am not closer to anyone. And I am in dreams always. Sometimes I feel depression also. At that moment I watch porn to forget the problematic situations for while time. But now a days I am fully disturbed so that I am addicted to porns & masturbate. But I had not sex with anyone. Only I did self satisfaction. Is this the reason to not gaining my weight?
My attraction towards the sex to 12 years boy what problem for me. I don't like to sex to girls but I like to sex child guy.
I am suffering from dry cough. And I have gave the problem of skin circle. So please give me the solution of dry cough and skin problem.
My mother is 52 years old. Her ESR is 25 now. Is that any problem? She is suffering much pain. is it the part of increasing ESR?
Hello doctor. My white liquid (sperm) look like glassy and clear. My penis fore skin is not actated like other mens. And very low amount white liquid is generating. And I feels my penis is pain now a days. Pls prefer any medicines or any tips.
From past 1 week I have lost taste in front end of my tongue. Everything taste very spicy to me which earlier it doesn't. Taste buds are seemed to effected. And this is not going. Plus a little bit problem in opening mouth fully because having slight sores at lips ends. Is this any kind of deficiency?
I have taken being made from marijuana plant for 6 months and I have quitted it for 10 days now I have digestion problem nd I feel lack of energy through out the day, I spent my whole day sleeping pls help what to do I want to recover from all these things. Ans sometimes I feel depressed with my life, pls help.
I am 29 year old man. I am suffering from health issues such as I get dehydrated ver fast during summer. What should I do to prevent it?
I have pain in my right testicles and in back side right thigh. I have done all the test of my testis, ultrasound etc. Their is nothing wrong then why the pain happen. Pain last 15 days continuously.
Is it meningitis curable with HREZ treatment. My dad given by 24 injections then att tablets. During the treatment faced seizure also. But is there any specific tablet for curing meningitis. Or should I have to take att for long time ?
I am a student and lives in a hostel. I am currently going for walk since 10 days and I have eliminated rice, potato and sugar in my diet and I eat an apple in breakfast and 2 chapati and 1 bowl of daal and sabzi in my lunch and dinner. Can you suggest me some tips of losing weight? Also I drink green tea just after I come from my walk ,is that ok or I should be drinking that after an hour or so ?please help me out.
I am 19 years old. I have got a problem of semen flowing out through my anus once or twice a week because of which passing tools has become difficult and I do not feel hungry like before. My diet has reduced. I am worried about my diet because I am an athlete and I need to be fit. Please help.
Chickenpox or varicella is a type of viral infection that causes itchy rashes accompanied by tiny fluid-filled blisters. It is highly communicable to those who have not experienced this disease earlier or have not been immunized against it through vaccination.
The vaccine against chickenpox is a shot protecting anyone, who has already contracted the disease. It is known as the varicella vaccine since chicken pox is triggered by the virus called varicella-zoster. The vaccine is prepared from a living but a weakened virus.
Why would you require a chicken pox virus?
- The risk behind the condition aggravating into something life threatening is high among adults, infants and people possessing a weak immunity system as they are prone to developing serious complications as well. There is no way you can predict who would be the next prey.
- The illness is extremely contagious and can get transmitted either through air while coughing or sneezing or by direct contact especially with the fluid present in the chicken pox blisters. For this reason, you need to stay segregated until and unless all your blisters have dried up or crusted over. The illness may induce itchy rashes all over your body along with fussiness, cough and headaches.
- The vaccine is recommended for all adults and adolescents who have not been infected by chicken pox ever earlier. A vaccine called MMRV offers a combined protection against varicella, rubella, mumps and measles.
- The vaccine has to be administered in two shots. However the medicines are not devoid of mild side effects,for instance, swelling in the region where you have been injected alongside mild rashes.
Who should not opt for the vaccine?
- Pregnant women since the effect of the vaccine on your fetus is yet to be unraveled
- People who are allergic to neomycin and gelatin ( a gelatin-free varicella vaccine is actually available)
- People suffering from diseases caused due to a weak immunity system or taking high dosage of steroids
- Cancer patients who have to be treated with chemotherapy, drugs and X-rays
- People who have had a blood transfusion in about five months before receiving the shot. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.