Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Guwahati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jutimala Bardoloi BhattacharyaYour feedback matters!
I am female 23 years old. I got married 2 years back. I want to know about DIMPA pregnancy injection. What are its uses and side effects? Will there be any problem if I want to get pregnant later on? Please advise. I have been taking UNWANTED 21 for the last 2 years. It lead to blood loss in my body.
Dear sir, my wife now pregnant from last 2week, bt at present time I dont want to baby because I am job less, so please give me solution about abortion.
When can I start to hear my baby's heart beat? Its my 7th week. Can you tell me where to keep my hand so that I can feel my baby's heart beating? Thank you.
Finally! It’s Diwali, the festival of lights. The festivities have already started and you have let your guard down by happily munching on sweets and festive savouries. While your cravings are satisfied, it’s a different story for your body. Calories are getting piled up with almost little exercise, unhealthy habits are playing havoc with your metabolism (know more, which food Can Jumpstart Your Metabolism). You might just see yourself 3-5 kilos heavier post Diwali.
The usual source of high calorie food during Diwali are the sweets that you eat. Laden with sugar and ghee, they are a recipe for disaster. So the question here is, how do you control the craving and keep away from calories? Follow these tips and you shall thank us later:
- Drink up: No! Not the beer. It is very important that you drink at least 2-3 liters of water regularly. Dehydration can make you crave for sweets as the body may get confused between thirst and hunger. This also means that you need to avoid carbonated beverages such as sodas and other soft drinks.
- Load up on protein: Eat protein based foods such as chickpeas and cottage cheese to fill up your protein quotient. Protein keeps your metabolism elevated and also makes you feel fuller. Try this: eat a protein rich snack before you head out as it will help reduce your appetite thus, helping you to avoid binge eating.
- Choose sweets wisely: If you must eat sweets, then make sure you don’t overindulge. Stick to one or two sweets; also pick sweets that are less sugar laden. For example; choose the rasgulla instead of the gulab jamun and squeeze the rasgulla before eating it in order to avoid the sugary juice within it.
- Smile at the sight of nuts: Nuts such as cashews and almonds contain heart healthy fats that are good for you. Keep the portion size small as they are high calorie food, eat them regularly as they promote satiety; which means your chances of gorging on sweets considerably reduce.
- Never forget to exercise: If you did not pay much heed to what you had, make sure you burn those extra calories off. Go for a run, swim or even a game of football; anything that keeps your heart rate elevated to the fat burning zone for 30-40 minutes.
- Be aware of what you eat: Being aware of what you are eating is the most important tip that you can ever get. You need to be conscious about the type of food you eat and also how much of that you consume. Eating healthy does not mean you can eat too much, as they still contain calories.
- Eat Slowly: Eat your calorie (know more how to burn Calories) laden foods slowly then you might end up eating much lesser than otherwise. Also, slow eating include better digestion, better hydration, easier weight loss or maintenance, and greater satisfaction with our meals.
Hi doctor, I am on estrogen from the last 10 years. Now I want to plan my baby. What should I do? please help me.
I have 9 year old son I have not done operation for birth control Now I want to know about different types Like Tablet, injections, coper t etc. What is safe for me please guide me Thank you.
In today’s world, females have advance techniques available for shaping up their breasts. It is a part of their overall persona and beauty. Breast augmentation is one of the greatest plastic surgery operations that is done in hospitals across the globe.
Gone are the days, when you would sit back at home and blame nature for your saggy breasts. You have the gift of plastic surgery at your rescue. Breast augmentation can enhance the beauty of your breast and uplift its features. In this process, the implant is put under the pectoral muscle so that you can still breastfeed your infant if needed.
The process is executed with the help of a small 4 cm incision. The recovery process takes a week’s time. Breast augmentation can be carried out in a surgical centre or in any hospital’s outpatient facility. It doesn’t require a hospital stay in most cases. In some selected cases only, the procedure is done using local anaesthesia. In those cases, the patient stays awake. The breast region is made numb.
What to expect during the procedure?
The woman opting this must know what all are expected to happen during the procedure. The surgeon will insert the breast implant by making a single cut in one of the following three areas:
1. In the crease under breast
2. Underarm (axillary)
3. Around the nipple (periareolar)
After the incision is done, the surgeon will try and separate the breast tissue from the patient’s muscles and connective tissue. This will lead to the creation of a pocket either behind or in front of the pectoral muscle. After this, the surgeon will put the implant into the newly-created pocket. It will be centred behind the nipple.
Saline implants are put in an empty form and then filled with sterile salt water. Silicone implants are, however, pre-filled with silicone gel. After the implant is over, the cut is stitched with sutures and the skin is bandaged with adhesive and tape.
What to expect after the procedure?
For a few weeks, the patient might experience Soreness and swelling. It is also possible to develop bruises. Your scars will fade away with time. It is quite possible that the scars will not vanish permanently ever in your lifetime. You must wear a compression or sports bra at the time of healing. You might be required to take painkillers, as advised by the surgeon.
After sex why is there a liquid in my underwear. Is it like the sperm is coming out? I want to get pregnant. So I don't want the sperm to come out but I think it slips out immediately after sex. How to avoid it?
Sir my girl friend faces extremely pain when she wants to have sex with me due to extreme pain every time we drop the idea of sex so is there any pill which control the pain.
My partner is not interested in foreplay and oral sex. What I have to do where I am so much interested in foreplay and oral sex. please suggest.
Hello Doctor, I am trying to conceive since 6 months. And I really want to know how much Penetration is required to conceive. Hardly 1 inch Penetration we get. My hubby says he cannot get more and it's not required. I am using OPK's past one month for tracking my ovulation. Can I conceive like this.
I have just spotted blood on first day of my period and second day I noticed brown colour small small clots, I had very lite abdominal cramps. Last month I spotted just a stain first day but it was normal from second day. But the bleeding was brown or black From past 3 months. Actually I use to have irregular periods but from past 2 years I had regular periods. And cycle will be for 35 days approx.
My wife is 7 months pregnant. She is suffering from cold and sneezing from past few days. Is there any medicine which we can take and which is safe in pregnancy.
Sir I am man. But I have my chest nipples like women when I run it becomes normal like man but only for five minutes after that it again turns into like girls nipples.
Diabetes is a disease that affects the way your body deals with glucose in the blood and the glucose absorbed from the food you ingest. Diabetes is generally of two basic types - Type 1 and Type 2. Apart from these two types, there are other kinds as well including gestational diabetes that some women suffer from during their pregnancy. Type 2 Diabetes is a condition where the cells of the body do not make proper use of the insulin being produced by the pancreas.
Living with this kind of a condition may seem debilitating at first, but here are a few things you can do to make life easier despite Type 2 Diabetes.
- Weight: Being overweight is one the foremost side effects and sometimes, even cause of Type 2 Diabetes. To make your life easier, you can lose weight so that the complications involved are that much less. Diet and exercise are key for appropriate weight loss. Watch your diet so that you can eliminate high cholesterol as well. This can ensure that unnecessary amount of fat does not stick to your muscles and organs, which in turn will fuel better functioning of the same.
- Health Care Providers: Being fit with Type 2 Diabetes does not merely mean staying within your normal weight range. It also means taking care of your medication and insulin doses so that you can function in a more normal way. Make your family and friends your support system as you go about life so that people can help you and recognize symptoms when something goes wrong. Be in constant touch with your health care providers and the general physician you see so that they are in the loop and you know exactly what to do in case there is an emergency.
- Exercise: Being active is a great way to keep your blood sugar level low even as you ensure that you heart is in good condition. This will further eliminate the risk of heart disease, hypertension and high cholesterol. Sweating it out also helps the insulin work in a better manner within your body.
- Balance: While you may be asked to remove sugar from your diet, there is no need to stay away from proper meals. You can have a fiber rich diet that also has plenty of fruits and vegetables so that you get your due nutrition to maintain a fit body.
Watching your lifestyle is the main thing you need to do if you are suffering from Type 2 Diabetes.
Me and my husband were just fooling around in bed when he rubbed his penis against my genital area. He did not enter my vagina at all. I would like to know whether there are any chances that I would become pregnant?
Weight is one issue that 90% of the people are not happy with. While some think they have a fat stomach or thighs, others want to reduce their biceps or arm size. Changing food habits and sedentary lifestyles have made weight loss a big challenge. Losing weight is not just about looking good, but also about living healthy.
The journey of weight loss is a tedious one and in a way never ending. Because it is not just about losing weight, but maintaining it. If you were overweight to begin with, then the changes that you are prone to bounce back to your previous weight are quite high. However, as much as it may sound tedious, it is not impossible. There are some things that people who have succeeded in losing weight do.
The below are just a few of the top things, there are definitely more:
- Discipline: Whether to say no to the extremely appealing cheese laden pizza or your favourite alcoholic drink, when you are on the way to weight loss, you need to say NO. A loud, affirmative, clear NO. Every single thing that you put into your system needs to be watched for. The same affirmative NO is required for the urge to sleep for that extra few minutes and delay your workout. You just have to be hard on yourself - discipline, self-control, strong will, or commitment - whatever you want to call it, this is the most important ingredient that weight loss winners would vouch for. Without this, no amount of coaxing by your trainer or dietician or doctor is going to work. The final onus and the single determining factor in your weight loss is you - you decide if you win or lose.
- Set realistic goals: Just because you idolize a sportsperson or a movie star does not mean you should set target to look like them. Each person's body composition is different, which will determine your looks and weight. Consult with experts who know the subject and set realistic goals. While some may be able to lose 10 kilos or pounds over 10 days, others might only to able to accomplish 3 to 4. Do not fret over this, realize that your body as unique and set goals based on how it will respond.
- Winners keep scores: As you embark on your weight loss journey, remember to keep scores. Set up milestones by weeks and months, and make sure you track and meet them. If you are falling short, step back and analyze and work at it. Once you have reached your target of the initial loss, keep scores in terms of what you can eat and exercise and track those too.
- Enjoy the grind: If you look at weight loss as something you are doing to please somebody, then you are going to find it more difficult. The most important ingredient is to realize that you are doing it for yourself and to enjoy the entire journey of weight loss. Feel good about your altered food habits and exercise and look at the mirror to appreciate the small changes that your body is going through. Feel good about every inch you lose, and you are sure to lose more.
I'm pregnant of 3 months I'm getting more vomiting more than 4 to 5 times in a day how I should I get stop this?
You may develop a form of diabetes during pregnancy, which is known as gestational diabetes. The condition usually goes away after childbirth. During pregnancy, hormonal changes within the body may cause the blood sugar level to rise. This condition affects the developing fetus as well, as the baby receives nutrients from your blood. The baby may store the extra sugar as fat and may grow unusually large.
How gestational diabetes affects the baby
Owing to the abnormally large size, the baby may be at risk of facing several complications, if you have gestational diabetes. Your baby may be affected in the following ways:
1. There may be injuries during birth due to the large size.
2. Low blood sugar level and mineral level during birth.
3. Jaundice, which is a condition which turns the skin to yellow.
4. The baby may be born prematurely.
5. Breathing problems which are temporary.
6. The baby will be at a higher risk of obesity later in life.
How gestational diabetes affects the mother
The chances of several pregnancy complications get enhanced due to gestational diabetes. The possible risks are as follows:
1. Chances of undergoing a C-section
2. Chances of miscarriage
4. Pre-term birth
5. After giving birth, the mother has high chances of developing type 2 diabetes.
How to manage gestational diabetes?
You can follow several tips and must undergo lifestyle changes for keeping your diabetes in control. These include the following:
2. Regular physical exercise is essential for the management of sugar levels. You should work out for at least 30 minutes every day.
3. Regular health check-ups are very important, especially for your baby after birth. These may include ultrasounds and nonstress tests.
4. Prescribed medication such as insulin and several others help in the management of blood sugar levels.
5. You must observe your blood sugar level properly. You should take a blood sugar test many times a day.
6. You should always watch your symptoms for any sign of blood sugar during pregnancy.
In case you are diagnosed with gestational diabetes, you must consult a doctor immediately. Managing this condition at an early stage will prevent your baby from being affected in several ways. The condition can be successfully managed and majority of women with gestational diabetes have regular vaginal births and produce healthy babies. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.