Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Guwahati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jutimala Bardoloi Bhattacharya
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jutimala Bardoloi BhattacharyaYour feedback matters!
My self Viren. I m married from last 2 years. In between my wife conceive once but due to some medical issues. Our cases not success. I hav 1 query wat is the main cause or reason. without heartbeat baby egg formation.
Cleaning your refrigerator can be the difference between good health and bad health. Most of the times, you may neglect cleaning inside your fridge or just randomly stock up your fridge without organizing the food in correct compartments. Unclean refrigerator can contribute to spoilage of food and drinks due to an unhygienic environment. Following are the reasons why keeping your fridge will make you healthy:
- Prevent growth of bacteria: Cleaning your fridge is of vital importance to prevent the growth of bacteria or any other virus. An unclean refrigerator can induce growth of parasites thereby increasing the risk of food poisoning and other problems. Fermentation or frequent curdling of milk products can be a sign of an unclean fridge. Make sure you clean your fridge regularly to avoid contamination of your food.
- Organization of foods: Storing the foods in correct compartments can actually keep them fresh for a long time. It is wise to organize the storage of your foods in a way so that the ones which are highly perishable are kept in the coldest area. Keep milk products, vegetables and poultry in separate places to avoid food spills. Make sure you store the foods in proper containers so that they don't drip and mix with other food.
- Get rid of expired or rotten food: Cleaning the refrigerator on a regular basis can help you get rid of expired foods and rotten vegetables. It often happens that food gets spoilt inside the fridge due to lack of temperature control, improper storage or simply because it was left inside for a long time. It is best to check the contents of your fridge routinely and get rid of any food which gives out a stink or has changed color in ordered to keep the other foods in good condition.
- Temperature control: Make sure you control the temperature of your refrigerator from time to time according to the storage requirements of the foods. Lack of temperature control can make your fridge a breeding ground for harmful bacteria and viruses. Milk products and meat have certain storage requirements therefore temperature control is recommended to prevent spoilage and allows you to use food in the proportion required and store the rest.
I am 23. And I have been experiencing frequent urination after the unprotected sex. Is it sign of early pregnancy? or mere infection? I shall highly appreciate if you let me know. I am so anxious. There is burning and itching sensation while urinating.
My wife is pregnant and we want to go for medical abortion so please suggest the medicine name and its usage.
I have tested for pregnancy with early morning urine sample using preg card test I got positive but when I tested at 11 am using another preg card of same type I got negative. Whether pregnancy is positive or negative.
Hello I have done intercourse 2 time last night in one hour and now in morning pain in my penis and blood come with urine ? What I do ? Why blood come in urine ? Is it serious problem ?
I am 26 years old and my wife is 18 years old .I am newly married about 2 months ago and I intercourse properly all signs of pregnancy shows but urine pregnancy test negative after 15 days of intercourse and now periods starts.
A new relationship involves a lot of weighing from both the sides. Learn what really matters to win people over in this post. When you want to build a new relationship, whether it is for work, business, personal, marriage, friendship etc there are several factors that help take off and bloom the relationship. These factors are broadly the same in different age groups as far as psychological impact matters. Some of the most important influential factors from a psychological point of view have been highlighted here.
1. Presentation- When you want to draw someone into relationship with you for any reason, it is important that you present yourself at you best levels be it physical or mental. Like they say that the first impression is the best impression, your display of you strengths creates an impression that helps people decide what they want to do with you. This doesn't mean you should hide all your weaknesses but highlighting your strengths is as important as making your weaknesses clear. Always learn to put your best foot forward as sometimes that itself may not be enough. You can't really send your neighbour for your job interview!! There are many instances when people send different photographs in their applications and different ones appear for the exams. This is mere cheating and not winning.
2. Plan – Let people know what you want to do with them and what they can they can do with you. No one can say they don’t have a plan. There is always some plan. Knowing it strengthens why you want to have that relationship in the first place. Otherwise it's like something which is there but you can never want to do anything with! When you are honest with your plans and they workout as you described it, it creates confidence in relationship or else it is destroyed forever. You can cheat a person with your plans once, not forever.
3. Possibilities- Will this relationship bring me trouble? Obviously nobody wants to get into a relationship with anybody that brings them trouble be it physical or mental. Next question is whether it will benefit me? Small or big depends on person's needs. Some relationships neither bring us trouble nor benefits us, such relationships are better than the ones which can cause harm.
4. Potential – Question. Does this relationship you are trying to develop have any possibilities of growth a few or many years down the line. Obviously we have a lot of friends who wither by passing of time. Does this relationship have an expiry date irrespective of how well or bad it goes? Like when we join college we know for sure that the friends will be with us till the duration of the course and that's it. We will know that if we study together it will help us achieve great grades in college and hence a great life later. These kind of growth possibilities or possibilities of deterioration are important to be well aware of and will naturally decide the course of relationships.
5. Progress – No matter what our initial assessments are, how the relationships helps us fare in the outside world will ultimately decide the future of any relationship. Loss, sorrow, tragedy, degradation in any aspect of life, insults, injury, loss of health etc will never help any relationship continue or last.
6. Partnerships – When we want to build a relationship with someone, the best way to do it is to obviously partner with that person in as many activities as possible. The more interested a person is the more activities that person will involve you in and try to do it with you. This type of partnership activities, be it spending a few hours in the evening, or a few minutes on phone, or an association of months or years are a foolproof way to show you are interested. Conversely a person who doesn't partner with you in anything is extremely unlikely to ever have any sort of relationship with you. Partnership in activities is the only way to show and know that you are interested or the other person is interested respectively. After all chasing the moon, stars and rainbow are activities of people who don’t realize its out of their reach. Sensible people are busy with what their eyes see, hands feel, ears listen, tongue tastes and thinking perceives as appropriate.
7. Positioning attitudes- As a tree bends with the winds to prevent from cracking, we all have to be flexible with our attitudes towards each other. Being too rigid about our protocol on how relationships should run irrespective of the reality and circumstances of the person we are having a relationship with is naturally going to break relationships. After all a doctor who heals and prevents all illnesses is better than a doctor who abuses his patients for falling ill but never does anything for them. Eg: You get bed and good food in a hotel as well as at your home. A hotel will provide food only on payment of money, but family will provide it whenever your hungry. Hence hotels can never expect the same emotions as family can, and this is as natural as it should be. Hence be careful what you want from a relationship. Whether you want to be treated as a hotel or family is entirely how you play yourself with others. After all only families can expect loyalty not hotels.
8. Politeness- In any relationship, many years down the line, what our long term memory retains is how comfortable we were in that relationship. Even if we profit from a particular relationship, the fact that it shook us mentally and emotionally will never allow us to go back or retain that relationship. Life is short and the only thing that matters is to spend it comfortably. Not destroy our peace for some benefit that destroys our peace of mind.
9. Personation- While sending a representative of your organization for a client meeting may work in business, you cant really send a representative to meet you wife or kids at home. In personal relationship, lack of your physical presence obviously means that you don’t have time for them. In any relationship, individuality matters a lot. Just imagine, if all actors acted exactly the same in movies, why would you prefer any particular one over the other as your favourite? The nuances and differences in our personalities are what makes us all unique. We are not robots from a particular brand to behave exactly the same way. If a person in a relationship doesn't sense your individuality you are wasting their time by trying to have a relationship with them, especially a personal one.
10. Positive reinforcement- When we get into a relationship, it is important that we feel good about ourselves and what we are doing. If you feel like a shoplifter entering a shop, you will not feel good about that relationship. When a shopkeeper welcomes us, shows us his products, tells us their details and provides all the explanations on how we will be well off with the product, provides his guarantee for it, confirms its essence, many people buy it even if they don’t compulsively need it. It’s the same in relationships. On the same side if a shopkeeper is arrogant, avoidant, abusive, insulting etc you are very unlikely to buy anything in that shop because you are not sure that the shopkeeper means any good and will be happy with the shopkeeper s product. The experience of buying is as important as the product we buy. Nobody is happy about something they got when they weren't treated the right way or is interested in retaining it when they don’t get good service for it.
11. Persistence on all Ps – Obviously when we want relationships to last, we need to be persistent on all the above P's. Otherwise it wont take long for a relationship to be counted in “once upon a time”!! A simple conversation even if for a few minutes every now and then when you need it may make it seem that you are still there for a person. Without even that people may even find it hard to remember that they even had something to do with you sometime before keeping in mind the the numerous activities we involve daily to maintain our lifestyles.
“KNOWING IS DOING AND NOT KNOWING IS UNDOING EVEN IF DOING!”
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
My wife, is not interested in sex, she has back pain after pregnancy, also her vagina opening is very tight, pls advice, as its very frustrating and feel very very upset, and due to her this nature, its effecting in my work also? She is a working lady.
I planned for a baby in the month of may. I followed the advice of the doctors to have sexual intercourse from day 8th to day 18th. After these ovulation days I checked for my pregnancy yesterday but the result was negative. The date for my periods is after 1 week. What should I do? Checking before periods does not gives correct result? Do I have any chance of being pregnant in the month of may?
My Age 38 diabetic patient. Wants to conceive baby. I have 8 years old daughter. One year ago I have miscarriage. 8 week pregnancy. So what you have to suggest me.
My boyfriend cum in me Wednesday gone as I felt my inside puss go all warm so would that cum still be in me to hatch the egg on Friday yesterday am I pregnant now then I had blue veins on my boob yesterday.
Peppermint tea is a type of herbal tea, also known to us as infusions or tisanes. It is a soothing beverage and offers a host of health benefits, particularly for those suffering from headaches, sinus problems or stomach issues. It is also an effective health tonic for your body. Peppermint tea is one of the most widely used and the most respected for its uses and benefits that you must know about.
For centuries, this tea has been used medicinally and is very commonly recommended by herbalists, alternative healers, and others as a treatment for different ailments. It is also advised to be taken as a general health tonic effective for a healthy body and mind. In addition to being a delicious beverage, peppermint tea offers numerous health benefits, particularly for those with stomach problems, headaches and sinus problems. Read on to find out about the benefits of peppermint tea, and why people laud it for its health benefits.
Benefits of drinking peppermint tea:
- A remedy for headaches: Peppermint tea is very helpful in treating headaches. It is more effective in staunching headaches that are caused by stress or a poor diet. These headaches typically restrict blood vessels in the brain, causing pain. Usually, painkillers relieve the pain by relaxing the blood vessels in the brain. Peppermint tea also does the same, it opens up the brain's constricted blood vessels, bringing instant relief. Peppermint oil in aromatherapy is also used for headaches and colds.
- A remedy for sinus problems: Peppermint contains Menthol which gives it its refreshing flavour. Menthol also helps peppermint fight sinus problems. The menthol in peppermint helps in sinus problems by calming inflamed mucous membranes in the sinuses and throat and by thinning the mucus so it is less likely to block the sinus passageways. Menthol also acts as a decongestant which means it breaks down phlegm and mucous congestion. You can breathe in the steam from peppermint tea to help your sinus become mucous free.
- A remedy for stomach upsets: Peppermint tea is a real stomach healer as it soothes and heals stomach aches, pains, and cramps. Peppermints also get rid of heartburn, gas/flatulence, indigestion and diarrhoea. Peppermint oil is extremely effective against irritable bowel syndrome or IBS.
- A remedy of the brain: Peppermint tea improves brain function and makes you more mentally alert and also improves memory retrieval. Peppermint thus is extremely useful if you are driving back home after a stressful day. It’s also useful for students and those who suffer from stress-induced health problems because it calms you down.
- a remedy for menstrual cramps: Peppermint tea is known to ease constricting muscles. This is the reason it’s very useful for athletes as well as people suffering from anxiety. For this reason, it’s also particularly effective in treating cramps caused due to the constricting the muscles in the walls of the uterus.
Other ways it helps is due to its antimicrobial and antiseptic properties, which makes it one hell of an effective skin cleanser and great for fighting bacterial infections when applied topically. It also acts as an analgesic and a treatment for skin disorders like rashes. It also has been shown to break down "bile stones" and reduce bad breath.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My wife is not able to conceive even after IVF. Now doctors are saying through ICSI to be done. My wife age is 39 and myself also 39. What would be the chances. What would be the reasons for not conceive. Kindly let me know.
My period date is cross around one month and I think that I am pregnant is you assist any medication process to check up and abort.
Please tell me what should I do as am feeling very weakness after delivery a baby girl now she's 2 years old and just now she left feeding.
राह चलते कोई महिला अपने गुप्तांगो की तरफ अगर हाथ फिराए तो इस सिचुएशन पर उसे खुद और देखने वालों दोनों को ही ऑकवर्ड फील होने लगता है। और अगर ऐसा ना भी महसूस हो तो भी जरा सोचिए कि आप कहीं किसी काम में लगे हैं मॉर्केट, मीटिंग, ऑफिस, परिवार के साथ, डेट पर कहीं भी और बीच-बीच में आपके गुप्तांगो में भयानक इचिंग हो रही है। आप कहीं भी चैंन से बैठ नही पाते। इचिंग की वजह से जलन और झुंझलाहट दोनों अपनी हद्द पर कर चुके होते हैं। और समय के साथ कोई उपचार न करने पर ये तकलीफ बढ़ती ही जाएगी। इसी तकलीफ को हम वजाइनल इंफेक्शन यानि योनि संक्रमण के नाम से जानते हैं। और यह संक्रमण कभी भी किसी को भी हो सकता है।
योनि संक्रमण कोई गंभीर बीमारी नहीं है लेकिन यह महिलाओं को काफी परेशान अवश्य करता है। इस्ट औऱ फंगस हमारे वेजिना में स्वाभाविक रूप से मौजूद होता हैं, लेकिन जब इनकी असामान्य रूप से संख्या में वृद्धि होने लगती है तो यह वेजिना में संक्रमण के कारण बनते हैंइस फंगस का नाम कैन्डिडा अल्बाईकंस होता है जो योनि में संक्रमण उत्पन्न कर सकता है। एक स्वस्थ योनि में बैक्टीरिया ज़्यादा होते हैं और खमीर की कोशिकाएं कम और यह बैक्टीरिया जिसे लैक्टोबैसिलस एसिडोफिलस कहते हैं खमीर की मात्रा को कम करता है। कभी कभी एंटीबायोटिक्स लेने से भी इन जीवाणुओं में वृद्धि होती है और संक्रमण की प्रक्रिया शुरू हो जाती है। अन्य कारण जिनसे ये संक्रमण फैलता है वे हैं गर्भावस्था के दौरान एस्ट्रोजन का स्तर, हॉर्मोन बदलने की पद्दति, डायबिटीज या एड्स।
योनि संक्रमण के लक्षण
- योनि में खुजली या सूजन
- पेशाब या सेक्स केरने के दौरान दर्द और जलन होना
एक सर्वे के मुताबिक लगभग 90% महिलाएं योनि संक्रमण की समस्या से जूझती हैं। जिसके लिए हमारी लाइफस्टाइल, खाना-पान, पहनावा और लापरवाही जिम्मेदार हैं। ऐसा नहीं की ये तकलीफ जानलेवा है या पर जिसे हो जाए उसका पूरा समय हर्रास्मेंट वाली फीलिंग से गुजरना पड़ता है। अब समस्या है तो जरूरी है इससे राहत पाने के या इससे बचने के नुस्खे अपनाए जाए तो चलिए आज हम जानते हैं योनि संक्रमण से बचने के कुछ अचूक नुस्खे।
1. रेगुलर पेड चेंज करें
सैनिटरी नैपकिन या टैम्पोन को ज्यादा देर तक लगाए रखने से आपकी वेजिना में नमी होने लगती हैं। जिसके कारण आपको संक्रमण की समस्या हो सकती हैं। इसलिए पीरियड्स के दौरान हर 4-5 घण्टे के भीतर ही सैनिटरी नैपकिन या टैम्पोन को बदलती रहें।
2. सुगंधित वजाइनल प्रोडक्ट्स यूज़ करने से बचें
सुगंधित सैनिटरी नैपकिन और टैम्पोन का इस्तेमाल करना तुरन्त बंद कर दें। क्योकि इनकी खुशबू से वजाइना में जीवाणुओं का एक असंतुलन बन सकता है और इसी से वेजिना में संक्रमण का खतरा बनने लगता है। और इसी कारण डॉक्टर भी खुशबूदार सैनिटरी नैपकिन या टैम्पोन का यूज करने से रोकते हैं।
3. रोजना खाएं दही
दही एक ऐसा आहार है जो स्वस्थ बैक्टीरिया से भरा हुआ होता है और इस कारण यह आपके वजाइना को संक्रमण से भी सुरक्षित रखता है। अच्छे बैक्टीरिया वेजिना मे होने वाले संक्रमण को रोकने में मदद करते है तो अच्छा होगा की आप प्रतिदिन एक कप दही का जरुर खाएं इससे स्वास्थ भी अच्छा बना रहेगा और योनि में भी किसी भी तरह की समस्या नही होगी।
4. गर्म पानी से ना नहाएं
वजाइना में इन्फेक्शन की समस्या ज्यादा नम और गर्म स्थिति में भी होती हैं। अगर आपकी वेजिना के क्षेत्र में गर्मी बनी रहेगी तो आपको संक्रमण की समस्या हो सकती है। अगर आप चाहती है कि आपको इस तरह की समस्या ना हो तो ठंडे पानी से ही स्नान करें, तथा अगर आप गर्म पानी का इस्तेमाल करती भी है तो उसके बाद हमेशा ढीले कपड़े ही पहने।
5. तनाव मुक्त रहें
किसी भी बीमारी या संक्रमण के बढने की सबसे अहम वजह है तनाव में रहना। इसलिए तनाव से बचने की कोशिश करें।शरीर को पूरा आराम नहीं मिलता है, तो शरीर की प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली कमजोर हो जाती है, जिसके कारण आपका स्वास्थ खराब हो जाता हैं। इसलिए अपने शरीर को आराम दें रोजाना कम से कम 7-8 घंटे की नींद जरूर लें।
6. जरूरत से ज्यादा न करें वजाइना की सफाई
वैसे तो संक्रमण को रोकने के लिए वजाइना को क्लीन और हेल्दी रखना बहुत जरुरी होता है। पर वजाइना को रफ़ साबुन से न साफ करें। क्योकि वजाइना काफी सेंसिटिव होता है इसलिए अपने वजाइना ले सॉफ्टनेस क्व अनुसार ही सॉफ्ट साबुन या इसके लिए स्पेसिफिक एंटी बैक्टीरिया लिक्विड वाश का इस्तेमाल करें।
7. एंटीबायोटिक दवाओं से परहेज करें
अक्सर लोग बैक्टीरिया को खत्म करन के लिए एंटीबायोटिक्स का यूज़ करते हैं। पर एंटीबायोटिक्स का ज्यादा इस्तेमाल शरीर में मौजूद अच्छे बैक्टीरिया खत्म को खत्म कर देता हैं। इसलिए जितना हो सके उतना एंटीबायोटिक दवाओं के सेवन से कम इस्तेमाल करें। हमेशा डॉक्टर की सलाह लेकर ही यूज़ करें।
8. कॉटन पैंटी ही पहनें
सूती पैंटी की यह खासियत होती हैं कि यह वजाइना में होने वाली नमी को ऑब्जर्व कर लेता है इतना ही नहीं इससे वजाइनल एरिया तक पर्याप्त मात्रा में हवा भी पहुंचती हैं। जबकि लाइक्रा या नायलॉन की अंडरवियर को पहनने से पसीना आता है और किण्व का प्रजनन होने लगता है जिससे वजाइना में संक्रमण होने की संभावना ज्यादा होती है। इसलिए हमेशा सूती पैंटी ही पहनें। और हो सके तो अपने सभी कपड़े कॉटन ही रखें इससे आप तो कंफेर्टबले रहेंगे ही साथ ही वजाइनल इंफेक्शन से भी बचे रहेंगे।
9. हेल्दी डाइट लें
- जब हमारे शरीर में जरूरी पोषक तत्वों की कमी होती है तो हमारा शरीर कीटाणुओं और एंटीबॉडी से हमारी रक्षा करने में सक्षम नहीं हो पाता हैं। इसलिए डाइट में पोषक तत्वों को शामिल करें।
- इंस्टेंट आराम पाने के लिए कपूर और नारियल तेल लगाए आराम मिलेगा।
- पर ध्यान रहे की अगर इन नुस्खों को अपनाने के बाद भी आराम नहीं मिले तो डॉक्टर से सम्पर्क करें।
I'm pregnant with my first child. Posterior Low lying placenta grade 1 at 23 weeks. Doctor advised me to take rest for 1 month to avoid any unnecessary bleeding. Is this normal? Any chances are there for the placenta to move up?
Meri friend pregnant hai and uske 3month ho chuka hai jiske baad bhi white jaisa discharge ho rha hai. Wo bhi bahut jyada. Kya pregnancy ke time aisa hota hai. Kahi ye uska waham to nahi hai k wo pregnant hai. Q ki wo doctor se consult nahi ki hai abhi tak.
How to improve your eating habits
You are what you eat, and this rings true for everyone. What you eat impacts your health the most, much more than any other thing. What you eat also depends on your environment and the people you share your life with. However, cultivating healthy eating habits does not require a lot of effort. Making small changes to your daily habits and lifestyle is the only way to improve your eating habits permanently- diets only provide temporary help.
Here are some changes to make to improve your eating habits:
- Incorporate more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains into your diet while eliminating unhealthy foods.
- If you are working or studying away from home, try to pack healthy lunch and snacks for yourself to avoid eating unhealthy food daily.
- Don't eat straight from the packet - use a plate or bowl to control how much you eat.
- Don't delay or skip meals.
- Cut down your consumption of aerated drinks and sodas.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. Drink water after waking up and before sleeping. Being dehydrated may make you feel like you're hungry, so it is important to stay hydrated.
- Have homemade fruit and vegetable juices
- Eat 5-6 small healthy meals every 2-3 hours, every day, instead of having a few big ones. This regulates your blood sugar level and your metabolism.
- Don't skip breakfast, instead, make it rich with complex carbohydrates and proteins, so it can provide you with energy to get through the day. Try to include the following as your morning breakfast, oats porridge, eggs on multigrain toast or daliya with sprouts.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners in processed foods.
- Eat slowly as it takes about 20 minutes for your brain to register if you're full or not. Eating too fast leads to overeating, so chew slowly to digest your food better and control how much you eat.
- Use a smaller plate to control your portion sizes and avoid overeating.
- Know your cravings and do not snack when you're emotional. It is said that you crave crunchy and savory food when you're stressed, frustrated or lonely. Figure out what you crave and replace them with healthier alternatives.
- Do not eat mindlessly; concentrate on your food instead of watching tv or playing with your phone to avoid overeating.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits