Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Guwahati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jodhani NirupaYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old female and I am pregnant with 5weeks 5 days but from past few days I am getting brownish and radish spotting once a while and also having cramps sometimes now. I have been advised for an ultrasound after 7weeks till then I have been prescribed sustain 200 n mhr bio. please tell me clearly will this lead to miscarriage? As this is my first pregnancy. This tension is killing me.
I am 19 years old. I had sex with my bf on 7-8 th day (29 th nov) of my cycle and had taken I pill within 6hrs. After 3-4 days bleeding occurred. On 31 dec I took pregnancy test using preganews, it came out negative. But still I have not experienced periods yet. Am I pregnant? If not then why the periods are so much delayed? And what to do for bringing back my periods? please help.
I am not getting pregnant. We do not use any kind of safety such as condom pills etc. What could be reason?
I had my 2nd cesarean on 31st august 2016. Shall I start wearing abdominal belt for tummy. Please suggest me.
My gf is 19 years old she is 2 weeks pregnant we can't consult to anyone we don't want pregnancy can anyone please help us.
Hi Doctor, im 28 years, married for 1.5 yrs. I had pcod, but i maintained my cycle, after marriage had an irregular cycle. I consulted a gynac and was put to glycomet, 1000 mg per day. I was also under homeopathy medication, doing yoga and sometimes to gym. My periods were fine, but in jan again i had 10days delay in periods due to stressful dec month(i missed tablets). Following that, even this month im yet to get my periods, i have a few symptoms of pregnancy but my HPT was negative.My question is, can it be possible to ovulate after 1 month late cycle? and moreover due to this doubt im not doing workout as im scared if it will be misscarriage if at all im pregnant? but to avoid pcod, only remedy is to do exercise. Please advice me if i can still do yoga or workout which will be safe even if i concieve?
Hello Doctor, I am 30year old Female, after my delivery knee pain start. My daughter is 3.5years old. I am working or walk properly or best only in sleeping time it is pain.
Im 23years old I have missed my period for 5 days and im suffering from sudden body pains n little temperature. I have a doubt of pregnancy how can I get confirm about this. With out D.
Are you experiencing reduced libido along with intense dryness in your genitals? Loss of libido is a tough thing to cope with in women. In spite of having a great sex life, your vaginal area can become nonresponsive because of several reasons. You might not even know what is happening and the reasons which are causing the condition. These conditions are common in the menopause stage in women.
Reasons for decreased libido and vaginal dryness:
1. Several changes occur in a woman’s body during the menopause stage. The sex hormones, which include estrogen and progesterone start decreasing. This may lower your libido, cause vaginal dryness and affect your sex life to a great extent.
2. Testosterone is the sex hormone which turns you on or gets you into the mood for having sex. When the production of this hormone is insufficient, the urge for having sex gets affected and reaching an orgasm gets even harder.
3. The decrease in estrogen production causes several physical changes in a woman. The blood circulation to your sexual organs gets reduced, making you less sensitive to any kind of sexual stimulation. It also leads to vaginal dryness. The walls of the vagina also become thin due to which penetration may get painful.
Remedies for decreased libido
1. You should start practicing breathing exercises and do meditation for at least thirty minutes every day. This will enable you to eliminate stress, which is a primary trigger for decreased libido.
2. For balancing the estrogen levels, you should consume phytoestrogenic tea and supplements. Some important herbs which you should take include black cohosh, red clover and dong quai.
3. You should also consume aphrodisiac food items. Garlic is such a food item, which contains allicin and increases the blood flow to the vagina. Dark chocolate can also be taken.
Remedies for vaginal dryness
Several conventional vaginal lubricants may lead to irritation, infection and dryness of the vagina.
1. You should always use a natural lubricant, which is not associated with side effects and works effectively. Natural lubricants such as tea tree oil, coconut oil and vitamin E based oils provide effective vaginal lubrication. They also moisturize and repair the vagina.
2. You must keep fit and active. Regular cardio or yoga sessions will help with enhanced blood flow to your sexual organs, making you feel wet.
3. You should drink plenty of water and always stay hydrated in order to prevent dryness in the vagina.
Most importantly, it is a good idea to continue having sex. If you shy away and do not make any effort, the problem of decrease in libido will continue. Therefore, sex is the best way of encouraging your body. Proper communication with your partner is also necessary. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.