Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Guwahati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Barsha PathakYour feedback matters!
Hi i Am 22 my skin looks like 40's.what should I do. I need to put up some weight also. When I'm turned on and if I control and don't masturbate my testis pains like hell. Could please suggest me a solution on above mentioned issues so what is the initial step I should I do or take?
I am 49 years old man. Last 5 months I am suffering from chest pain. After checking it is found heart stock & heart failure. Is it necessary to be operation of heart.
I am having very much phlegm and cough with hoarseness. please help me to get rid of this. I aleady took amoxicillin and took hot water. BuT no improvement?
One of Street dog Bitten me 6-7 months ago. Didn't go for vaccination as it was minor scratches. Nothing appeared in the infected area. Do I need to go for some diagnosis or am I safe? Please help me, I am little worried about it.
treatment and medicine for enlarged prostrate causing complete urine blockage or partial urine flow blockage
I am suffering from severe headache for past two weeks, I took combiflam tablet after taking that tablet, headache was normal, but again two days before again it was heavy pain I cannot tolerate, so suggest me some tablets, for immediate recovery in future it Will affect my life, If continuously I will take the tablet. So I kindly request you to suggest me what can I do. Thank you.
Hello sir I m aniket from nagpur and I m suffering from night fall deasiaes which is effecting my health body and personality pl help me out from this I m in big trouble. Sperms come out very speedy and I became wet at night and fells like sleepy all day.
Sir, when I talking with my girlfriend on phone. I am losing sex at that time. please advice me how can I control that problem. I have lot of problems with that of losing sex at that time.
Dear sir. How can I cure my cold and cough? I have been suffering since 5 years. I have taken lots of medicine but it is being normal conditions till I use medicine. After that cold is as usual 24x7. My AEC (absolute easinophil count is 10%)
I'm a cricketer and I practice daily. So how much of sleep does my body require top function efficiently after practicing 1.5 hours daily.
The most common ear infections happen because of bacterial or viral growth in the middle ear, the part which lies just behind the ear drum. Middle-ear infections can be very painful and children are most commonly reported in children. Most of these infections are caused by the blockage of the Eustachian tube, which connects the ear and the throat, causing the build-up of fluids and swelling. Here is a guide to the most common forms of ear infections and their symptoms, ranging from the acute to the chronic.
Acute infections have intense symptoms but can be cured with time and treatment. They generally last for shorter durations.
In Chronic cases of infections, the patient complains of recurrent symptoms multiple times. Chronic ear infections have the potential of causing permanent damage to the ear.
Symptoms reported by most patients with Ear infections:
1. Pain in the ear (Mild to severe): This is caused due to increased pressure owing to the blockage of the Eustachian tube. Collection of fluid inside the ear would increase the intensity of pain in most cases. Children will keep tugging at their ear and most likely be cranky.
2. Redness and swelling: Both of these are inevitable accompanying symptoms in case of any infection in the body.
3. Oozing of the fluids: The blockage leads to the fluid being released from the ear which can be watery, thick yellow or mixed with blood depending on the severity and type of infection.
5. Difficulty in sleeping.
6. In some cases when the infection spreads, difficulty in balancing the body is experienced as body balance is maintained by ears.
7. The patient might also experience increased irritability.
8. Ear infections can also cause a hearing problem if the condition continues to go untreated.
Ear infections should be promptly dealt with to prevent long-term damages. So here is what should be done when you have ear pain symptoms.
1. Consult an ENT who will prescribe pain medication as the first line of treatment.
2. After the necessary tests are done, antibiotics are prescribed in most cases by the doctor. Other medications for palliative treatment (to ease the symptoms) are administered. However in a few rare cases, the infection might be because of non-bacterial causes in which antibiotics might not cure the state.
3. In case the problem keeps recurring, one must visit the doctor again and get further tests and treatment done.
As prevention is always better than cure, care should be taken to avoid all chances of carrying the infection to your ear. Maintain cleanliness in and around, especially in the case of children.
For further queries; we'd be happy to help!