Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Guwahati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anudhriti DuttaYour feedback matters!
I'm 24 years old. Before my periods I always get painful discharge. It's like white cottage cheese. I have painful intercourse during this time. And every time it happens like this. Please help me.
I have already given a birth five months ago.My periods started last month on 20 th feb and we meet between 6th march to 17th march we didnt use any precautions and my periods yet not come as my date gone it is 27 of the march so am i pregnant again ?
I have taken i-pill within 24 hours of having sex. Though we use condom. Is there is chance of being pregnant still?
I got married 7 years back.Now we are trying for baby but unable to conceive. My husband took treatment for T.B. For 1.5 years. We both are taking auyrvedic Treatment from last 6 months but still there are joined result.Please suggest.
Hiii iam 21 years old and suffering from heavy period for 48 days I had taken trapic injection it stopped for few days and started again now can I use trapic 500 mg tablets to stop my bleeding now I have pcod please suggest me anything to stop my bleeding I don't want to go to doctor due to my financial conditions.
I have a problem. Whenever I try for the intercourse with my wife. In between.or during intercourse period my body does not get the proper satisfaction. What may be the reason.& also I make sexual relationship with my wife once or twice in a year. I never feel the sexual requirement. Why is it like this?
I am 32 year old my last lmp is 28 fab but still not come sometimes my ovaries get pain that time I thought lmp is coming but only white going few times then every thing is ok I check in month of april 1st week but report is negative, am i pregnant because I heard in pregnancy vomiting is happen but I eat every thing my tummy is also increasing please give suggestion.
Hello. During or before sex what are the precautions should taken for good results. She should be pregnant in first attempt. Any one suggest me.
I was very Fair in my Childhood Mean till 3 rd Std. Aftr it bcoz of Playing outside whole day my fairness gone I wanna regain my Fairness again now am 21. please help.
I am 22 year old female. From past few years this is the first time when I get periods twice a month. Even after second time after 2 days gap, bleeding again started and it is causing pain in whole legs and lower areas. M not able to understand the reason for this. Please help.
My wife is not getting her regular period the amount of bleeding is very low her last month period starting day was on March 24. She is having regular 30 days period every month but till now this month not so much bleeding happened from past 3 days very low amount is bleeding she got worried please tell me what is happening.
Hi. I am 24 years old. Ever since I got my 1st period (I.e at the age of 14). My periods wer irregular. I would hardly get them monthly. The problem persisted for years. Last year I took up yoga, brisk walking and had a very healthy diet free of junk and sugar and white rice. I lost weight considerably, Became flexible and my periods became very regular. It would not even get delayed by a day also. I had a blood test in Aug 2015 that showed negative thyroid. And a scan in Sept 2015 that showed polycystic appearing ovaries (I dint do any further testing or treatments for this ). And from Dec 2015 for almost 9 months my periods wer regular but they became very scanty. Lasting only 3 days instead of 5 with light bleeding. Now due my busy schedule I stopped yoga walking and can not really focus on good diet since last 2 months and I haven't got my period since 2 months. I went to a gynecologist she said this is Pcos and once I start with my healthy lifestyle again and lose 5 more kgs it ll help me a lot. Along with this since a Month I have the following problems. 1. Lower back pain not very severe though 2. Vaginal dryness and itching. There is no lubrication or discharge. 3. Mild acne on forehead I will again visit a gyno and get detailed tests done and will restore my food habits and start with yoga asap again. But I have question that is really bothering me. I just badly need an answer to this. I read about pre-menopause and pre mature ovarian failure on the net. The symptoms are totally same! I asked a classmate about this and she said its true bcuz her mother got menopause at 39. I am very scared. Is this true? Do I have menopause? The other day I felt some kind of warmth in my upper back and I sweat a bit from palms n feet is this hot flash? Or is it my psychology becoz I have been obsessing abt menopause ever since I read all that. I know only tests can confirm all this and only then a doctor can give an opinion but just based on your experience is it possible to have menopause at 24? I don't drink smoke other wise healthy not sexually active If a doc could confirm on this I 'll really be relived. Thank you.
Hi I have to ask a question about the Problems in My Pregnancy My Height is 5 ft 4 inch with exact weight of 53.5 kg as of 26 Jul 2015, in the 9th Week. Major Problems: Bitter Mouth (I'm unable to Eat and I'm on Liquids only) Excessive omitting - (Usually appears after 10 mins of eating) Is it Hyper-TSH See Below? Weight Loss HyperThyrodism is tested Positive and" PTU" is been prescribed. Minor Issues I'm not Thalsemnic. Means I am not prone to Thalsemnia.(As told by my Gyaneck) Sonography is Ok & Normal report dated 16 Jul 2015 LMP: 23 May 2015 & EDD: 27 Feb 2015 TSH Values: For" Free T3 = 3.61 pg/ml" &" Free T4 = 2.11 ng/dl" (Report dated: 22-07-2015) Medications Prescribed: Since 23 June 2015 Injections Taken Antacid: REGLAN IV, EMESET, RANTEC at Different Intervals Syrups Antacid: Digene Syrup Tablets & Vitamins Vitamins: FOURTE, SysFol (Folic Acid) Anti-Vomit: ONDEM MD 4 Kindly Assist me Please
Hammer toe is a condition where the toe of the patient becomes deformed. The appearance of the toe will bear a downward curl that will make it look abnormal. This condition can mostly be seen during the childhood itself and it usually is known to affect the second or third toe on the foot. Let us find out more about the symptoms, risk factors and treatment for this condition.
- Symptoms: The sheer discomfort of walking around with a hammer toe is one of the first symptoms of the condition. The permanent damage will be visible in the way the toe curls and becomes deformed. The formation of corn or calluses is also a common symptom of this condition, while some patients may also experience the growth of claw like toes. Most patients feel pain when they are walking or running even as inflexibility sets in, which makes it difficult to flex the foot or stretch and wiggle the toes properly.
- Risk Factors: While the most common causes of the hammer toe remain an injury or even arthritis, it may be seen that those with a family history and prolonged use of high and pointed heels may be at risk more than others. This deformity can happen at birth or may progress as age catches on, depending on the risk factors at play. Also, when the patient suffers from the growth of calluses, corns and bunions that go untreated for a long time, it may manifest into a hammer toe eventually. This happens because these growths can make the layer of the skin thick and lead to a perpetual formation in the area due to the constant friction that also causes pain and discomfort. People with a high foot arch are also at risk of developing a hammer toe.
- Treatment: The orthopaedic specialist is the best person who can help with the diagnosis and treatment of this condition. While the diagnosis consists of the conduct of an X-ray to find the cause and extent of the damage, the doctor may also conduct nerve function tests to find out if any nerves have been damaged for the condition to have taken place. Also, the specialist will try to find causes like ligament injuries and other such things that could have led to the condition. Accordingly, the treatment method will be put forth. A mild hammer toe can be treated by wearing more comfortable footwear with pads to treat corns and other growths. For a severe condition, surgery is the only way out.
Ensure that you report the smallest and most persistent changes to your doctor so that treatment can take place well in time.
Iam 23 yrs. Old. My LMP was onjan 1st. And now today is Feb 1 st. There was no delay in my menses. And I didn't get periods today. And there were abdominal cramps for some period of time today in the evng. Is there any chance of getting pregnant.
Packing a healthy lunch, whether for work or for school, is always a good option if you want to stay fit and healthy. Working for long hours can take a toll on your health. You should eat foods which are low in calories and fats; try and eat more veggies and fruits. Eating your lunch outside everyday can result in an upset stomach whereas home-made foods are both tasty and healthier. Here are some foods, which you should definitely consider for a healthy you.
- Sandwiches: Cheese and tomato sandwiches are a great source of protein; especially cottage cheese, as it is an awesome low fat source of protein. Tomato is good for your skin and also prevents cancer. You can also consider a healthier version by swapping mayonnaise with avocado as it is full of healthy mono saturated fats.
- Salads: Salad, especially green salad, is one of the healthiest foods you can pack for lunch. It is simple to make and is a great appetizer as well. You can also add flavour to your salads by adding lots of fruits and vegetables that you like to eat.
- Eggplant Pizza: Instead of having the greasy one, you can make your own vegetarian pizza including your favourite vegetables. You can also opt for whole wheat pita pocket rather than the heavy pizza dough. And diced eggplant acts as a rich source of fibre and potassium.
- Chicken Wraps: These are one of the best, if you are in a rush and want to eat something spicy and healthy. Chicken is also a rich source of protein; you can add some ketchup to lend some extra flavour to your wraps. You can also include frozen corns, lettuce leaves and peas if you want.
- Fruits: If you want to maintain a healthy diet, you should surely include fruits in your lunch. It decreases the appetite for the actual meal. The fructose present in the fruits gives an energy boost and the fibre creates a feeling of fullness. Since most fruits are high on dietary fibres and low on calories, they help to keep your weight in control.