Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Guwahati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anudhriti DuttaYour feedback matters!
Is it okay to have sex multiple times without protection and then take an ipill? and how often can ipill can be taken?
Ayurveda is an everyday life science that cures a number of maladies based on the use of herbs, yoga, oil massages and a number of lifestyle tweaks. Ayurveda uses everyday tweaks in order to reach the root cause of the ailment and cure it. Therefore, it makes use of a lot of everyday items that can make changes in the doshas that create an imbalance. Ginger is one such ingredient that has a number of health benefits as per Ayurveda. It is a root spice or flowering plant with an orange brown hue. Read on to know more.
- Healing Digestive Properties: Ginger has a number of healing properties thanks to its chemical composition as they make it ideal for patients suffering from digestive problems such an irritable bowel syndrome. It also helps in improved production of the digestive juices which can help in flushing out toxins or Ama. This spice also keeps the digestive fires burning due to the heat that it emanates.
- Nutrition: Ginger also helps in better absorption of nutrients, vitamins and minerals from the food that we eat. This helps in better weight management as well as better digestion, which can prevent a number of diseases including cancer.
- Stress: Brewing a cup of green or white tea with a hint of Ginger can instantly spread a wonderful fragrance throughout the home and calm your senses by enveloping them. The fragrant properties of Ginger also have a healing effect which can lessen and prevent stress.
- Nausea: Small doses of Ginger are especially helpful for pregnant women who are suffering from acute and excessive morning sickness or nausea.
- Muscle Pain: Ginger can be used to reduce pain and soreness in one's muscles. It can be brewed as tea or taken in small slivers after a particularly intense workout. It is also known to help in relieving pain experienced by patients suffering from arthritis and other ailments related to joint and muscles. This condiment also helps in reducing the inflammation in the joints due to its proven anti-inflammatory properties.
- Diabetes and Heart Disease: Ginger is known to dramatically reduce the blood sugar level. It shows a reduction in the markers for oxidized lipoproteins, which also lowers the risk of high cholesterol and heart disease.
- Menstrual Pain: Just a gram or two of Ginger can be ingested on a daily basis to get relief from severe pain during menstrual cramps in women.
Ginger can be used to season foods like salads, curries and stir fried vegetables and also for preparing tea so that some quantity can be ingested every day.
Iam30years old I get every month 2-3 days before for my period date but this month one day before but I have period 1day only n second day little why this happens pl tells me.
We all love to eat out. Good food and good company, these are incomparable joys of life. But what about healthy eating? are you supposed to forget all about it, when you're dining out? absolutely not. We tell you how you can eat healthy when eating out. Use these tips to make smart choices, and you can enjoy the occasional splurge, without worrying about the calories.
1. Do not go out on an empty stomach
Have a light, but filling snack before you head out for dinner. An empty stomach may lead to over-eating or bad choices. Have a fruit, maybe an apple, or a low-calorie yoghurt, to keep the hunger pangs at bay.
2. Be informed
Check the menu of the restaurant beforehand. You'll be able to make healthier choices, and have a better idea of what you wish to eat.
Once there, do not hesitate to ask the server or the chef, about the nutritional information of the dish you want to order. Ask them about the method of cooking if you're unsure. Also, a lot of restaurants these days can customize dishes according to the customer's preference. For example, if your dish comes with a side of chips or fries, get it replaced with veggies.
3. Order right
For non-vegetarians, we recommend grilled or kebab meats. Always opt for lean meats. Tandoori items are your best bet, as they are relatively healthier, when compared to fried items or gravy based dishes. For vegetarians, grilled, baked and roasted dishes are recommended.
4. Go for an a la carte meal
Tempting as they might be, avoid buffets. Surveys have shown that buffets encourage over eating. That second or third helping of a dish may seem tempting, but it is never good for your waist line!
5. Drink lots of water
Drink water with your meal. It will keep you full, and is a much better alternative to sugar filled cold drinks. Also, water helps break down the food, so that your body can absorb the nutrients. But occasionally, we don't say no to a glass of wine, along with your meal.
6. Guilt free dessert
There's good news for all those who have a sweet tooth. You can eat the dessert! all you need to know is how to go about it. Dessert does have a lot of calories, but you can skip the main course and just opt for the dessert instead. That way, you will just be consuming the calories from the sweet treat, instead of the main course. So go ahead, have a slice of that delicious red velvet cake for dinner!
7.Diet friendly alcohol
For people who can't have social outings without alcohol, you should make intelligent choices when it comes to booze as these are sheer empty calories. While champagne is the best choice as it has the least no. Of calories, scotch has 105 kcal, vodka has 96 kcal and beer will definitely give you a beer belly. Red wine is good for the heart but has good 125 kcal per serving. Try diluting the drinks with more of sodas or water unlike juices or aerated drinks, as they further add on to the calories.