Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Guwahati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Alka GoswamiYour feedback matters!
LH is greater than FSH. LH is 8.39 and FSH is 6.89 on day 3.is this a sign of PCOS? If yes then can the ratio LH: FSH become equal?
Hey doc yesterday after a long time with my boyfriend I got in moody situation and my sperm has been erected but after that my legs was paining so much when I sleep what's the problem can you suggest ?
Dear Doctor, Pregnancy test is +ve (βHCg 1600 on 1st August, progesterone 12.44 ), it's thru IVF , FET transfer done (3 day 8cells grade 2) on 16th july, LMD 24th June . Have done SONOGRAPHY on 9august result as following:-- GA BY LMP :6.4 WEEKS EDD BY LMP :31/3/17 single intrauterine gestational sac measuring 1 cm corresponding to five weeks without fetal pole in present scan. Ovary, cervix, vagina appears normal. No free fluid seen in cul-de-sac . Ultrasonographer recommended to Review after 2 weeks. My Gynecologist also advised not to be panic abt fetal pole as of now. Very first Sonography is to find the very location of sac. Advised to repeat after 2 weeks . IN MEANWHILE TOO MUCH OF ACIDITY AND MORNING/NOON SICKNESS CONTINUING SINCE LAST ONE WEEK (9aug). TAKING rantac (2 tabs) + dexonate (nyte) but still very much vomiting. Body is getting dehydrated everyday. Pls suggest "hw to cure this acidity with lesser side effects on my upcoming more firm pregnancy confirmation on next Sonography (fetal pole)" please guide further , on medication 1.Progynova thrice -(2-2-3) daily 2.Crinone gel - twice 3. Susten injection on every 4th day 4. Folvite once daily 5.Aspirin 50 mg at bedtime (will be stopped after fetal pole detection)
I am 20 yrs married girl, past 4-5 I m facing itching and rashes on vagina surface, sometimes after itching blood or water drops also come. Please precified me medcienes.
Hi. I had withdrawal bleeding on 21 april.And I got normal bleeding on 7-8th April. I took ipill within 2 hours. Today Is 16th May I dint get down. When I'll get down? I did home pregnancy test. All are negative.
Me and my partner had sex yesterday after having sex she felt severe stomach pain. Is there any problem in the way we have sex.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Dr. I'm 18 years old. I was 6 weeks pregnant on 15th July. I took mifepristone nd misoprostol tablets. After that I had bleeding for a week. So is my pregnancy terminated? Or I'm still pregnant? I can't afford going for an ultrasound or to a gynecologist. So please help.
Was on novelon 21 day pill pack from june. Missed second last pill of june which I doubled up with the last. Pill pack ended on 1st july. Pill free interval of 6 days, withdrawal bleed from 5-8 july. Started pill pack of july from 8.had intercourse on 9th. Though condom was there all the time but it has been used thrice on the same intercourse but it did not break or had holes. Was regular with the pack. And had protected intercourse on 14th of july it was my last intercourse. And condom did not break or had holes. I missed only 1 pill on july 21st which I doubled on 22nd at a gap of more than 24 hrs. I had a very light bleed on 22nd morning which stopped as I continue with the pills. My pill pack ended on 28th july ans I had normal withdrawal bleed on 1st aug which continued upto 6th of aug morning. Had home pregnancy test on 3rd, 4th,5th, 6th,7th week all were negative. Do I need to do blood test or further hpt? Are there any risk of pregnancy? I stopped the pill at aug since I did not plan to have any intercourse at the moment and moreover body was not permitting. Will I get my proper menses this month? If not will I need to do any further hpt even if no intercourse happened?
Hello Doctor, please tell what is BETA X GOLD, I m 35 , now my sex frequency has slowed down , which medicine is good for recovering sex powers without any side effects ?
Drinking buttermilk is excellent as it is easily digestible, kindles hunger, instigates vata and kapha and cures dropsy, haemorrhoids, enlargement of abdomen, abdominal tumour, duodenal diseases, dysuria, enlargement of spleen, loss of appetite, and anaemia.
46f suffering from prolonged and heavy flow periods. Other than heavy there is no other complaint. Periods are regular Dark patches (brown) on nose ,below the back neck,
Iam 24 year old female. And I have PCOD problem, I have take many medicine and consult more doctors in IVF centres. And I have diagnosed PCOD, so done IUIin 3 cycles for stimulated with FSH (HP) 150 for 5 days but no good follicles growing (largest follicle in size 14mm) monthly. In before few days my doctor suggested to laparoscopic puncture of pcod, but I want second opinion, so please help to us taking a good decision. So please say what I do?
Hello sir I am me my question is my fever not cover my pain so I am totally tired so what can I do pls tell me and what I am say hello sir I am tod o my health totally thankful. So I am ding mine more with rk.
I have problem in intercourse with Virgin lady. I have intercourse with non Virgin lady without difficulty. But when it comes to Virgin it's difficult to penetrate into vagina. Will viagra help this out?
Hair fall is a very common phenomenon that plagues millions of people around the globe. Most of you take supplements of vitamin on a regular basis as it aids the buildup of new hair and skin cells. Read on to find out how exactly do the various vitamins help your hair:
- Vitamin A: This vitamin controls the production of retinoic acid in your hair follicle. It is not only helpful for skin care but stimulates hair growth. It is immensely fruitful in moisturizing your hair and keeping it healthy. Vitamin A is usually found in sweet potatoes, carrots, tuna, lettuce, mango, sweet red peppers, green leafy vegetables and spinach.
- Vitamin B: Variants of this, such as B12, aid in hair growth by managing stress. Vitamin B is found in fruits such as oranges and papayas, and beans.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin helps you absorb iron from the food you eat which is an absolute essential for hair growth. It also boosts the synthesis of collagen that is required to repair the damage and sustain the structure of your hair. Fruits such as papayas, guavas, lemons, sweet lime, orange, kiwi, vegetables such as broccoli, yellow bell peppers and leafy vegetables are replete with Vitamin C.
- Vitamin D: This vitamin rejuvenates the hair cells in order to form new shafts of hair. Vitamin D is found in dairy products, mushrooms, soy milk, tofu, and cheese. Vitamin D is also naturally made by your body when you expose your skin to the sun, and is called the sun-shine vitamin.
- Vitamin E: This aids in stimulating capillaries and enhancing blood circulation on the scalp. This additionally contributes to hair growth due to its high anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidant content. Certain foods loaded with Vitamin E are pumpkin, broccoli, olive oil, sunflower seeds, almonds, avocado, tofu and spinach.
- Vitamin B5: It is also known as Panthenol, is a vital ingredient that is used in medicines to regulate hair fall. Foods enriched with Vitamin B5 are sweet potatoes, sunflower seeds, avocados, cheese and mushrooms.
Other Ways to Help Hair-
We have gone over the vitamins that may be important for the health of your hair. But lifestyle changes can help just as much. Try:
- cutting back on gels, blow-drying, and brushing hair when wet
- lowering your stress by exercising at least 30 minutes a day
- drinking enough water, 6-8 glasses a day
Being mindful of the foods and drinks you consume, the products you use, and the way you manage stress, can all help improve the well-being of your hair. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.