Doctor in M J M Hospital
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for M J M HospitalYour feedback matters!
गुड़हल के फूल का वैज्ञानिक नाम रोजा साइनेसिस है. गुड़हल के फूल में कई तरह के पोषक तत्व जैसे कि फाइबर वसा कैल्शियम विटामिन सी आयरन आदि भरपूर मात्रा में पाए जाते हैं. इसलिए गुड़हल का फूल हमें कई बीमारियों से निजात दिलाता है. गुड़हल का फूल हमारे यहां धार्मिक रुप से काफी महत्वपूर्ण है. कई तरह के पूजा-पाठ और देवी देवताओं को चढ़ाने के लिए गुड़हल के फूल का इस्तेमाल हम करते रहते हैं. लेकिन आज हम बात करेंगे इससे होने वाले फायदे अन्य फायदों की. तो आइए इस लेख के माध्यम से हम गुड़हल के फूल के फायदे को जानें.
1. वजन कम करने में
गुड़हल के फूल को वजन कम करने के लिए इस्तेमाल किया जा सकता हैं. गुड़हल की पत्तियों से बनी चाय पीने से आपके शरीर में ऊर्जा का संचार होता है. इसलिए हमें काफी देर तक भूख नहीं लगती है. इसके अलावा गुड़हल के फूल का सेवन भी भूख लगने से रोकता है. यही नहीं इसे खाने से हमारी पाचन क्रिया भी समृद्ध होती है. इससे शरीर में अनावश्यक चर्बी नहीं जमा हो पाती है, और वजन कम होता है.
2. सर्दी जुकाम में
सर्दी-जुकाम की समस्या को दूर करने के लिए भी गुड़हल के फूल का प्रयोग किया जाता है. इसकी पत्तियां जिसमें विटामिन सी की प्रचुरता होती है, को यदि हम रोजाना खाएं तो इससे सर्दी जुकाम में काफी राहत मिलती है. आप चाहें तो इसका चाय भी बना कर पी सकते हैं.
3. जवान बने रहने के लिए
गुड़हल की पत्तियों से होने वाले कई लाभों में से एक यह भी है कि ये एंटी-एजिंग है. यानी कि आपकी बढ़ती उम्र के असर को काफी हद तक कम करता है. दरअसल गुड़हल की पत्तियों में शरीर के फ्री रेडिकल्स को हटाने की क्षमता होती है. इस वजह से ही हमारी त्वचा की बढ़ती उम्र के लक्षणों से लड़ पाता है.
4. बालों के लिए
गुड़हल के फूल का प्रयोग हम बालों की कई समस्याओं के लिए भी कर सकते हैं. गुड़हल की पत्तियों को जैतून के पत्तों के साथ मिलाकर बने पेस्ट को 10 से 15 मिनट के लिए सिर पर लगाकर रखें इसके बाद इसे गुगुने पानी से धो लें. इससे आपके बाल घने दिखाई देने लगेंगे. इसके अलावा गुड़हल की पत्तियों को पीसकर इसमें नारियल तेल मिलाकर थोड़ा गर्म कर लें. अब इस तेल को अपने सिर पर मालिश करने के लिए प्रयोग करें. इससे आपके बालों में चमक और मजबूती आती है. बालों लिए गुड़हल के फूल का प्रयोग हम बालों की कई समस्याओं के लिए भी कर सकते हैं. गुड़हल के पत्तों और फूलों से बना पेस्ट प्राकृतिक कंडिशनर का काम करता है.
5. कोलेस्ट्राल कम करने के लिए
कोलेस्ट्राल के स्तर को नियंत्रित करने के लिए भी गुड़हल का प्रयोग किया जाता है. ये धमनी में पट्टिका को जमने से रोकती है. इसतरह ये कोलेस्ट्राल को नियंत्रित करने में मददगार साबित होती है.
6. गुर्दे की पथरी के लिए
गुर्दे की पथरी से परेशां व्यक्ति गुड़हल के फायदे का इस्तेमाल कर सकता है. इसका कारण ये है कि इसमें विटामिन सी प्रचुर मात्रा में पाया जाता है. इसके लिए आपको बस गुड़हल की चाय पीनी होती है.
7. पीरियड्स के दौरान
पीरियड्स को नियमित करने में गुड़हल काफी महत्वपूर्ण साबित होता है. पीरियड्स के दौरान महिलाओं के शरीर में ऐस्ट्रोजेन की कमी होने से हार्मोन्स का संतुलन गड़बड़ा जाता है. गुड़हल इसे नियमित करता है.
8. उच्च रक्तचाप के लिए
गुड़हल की पत्तियों से बनी चाय के तमाम फ़ायदों में से एक ये भी है कि ये उच्च रक्तचाप में भी लाभदायक साबित होता है. इससे हृदय की गति भी सामान्य होती है.
9. खून की कमी में
खून की कमी यानि एनिमिया की समस्या में भी गुड़हल लाभदायक होती है. इसके लिए लगभग 40 से 50 गुड़हल के फूल की कलियों को अच्छे से पीसकर उसके रस को एक टाइट डिब्बे में बंद कर लें. सुबह-शाम इसके सेवन से आपकी एनीमिया में राहत मिलती है.
10. त्वचा के लिए
गुड़हल की पत्तियों मेन ऐन्टी-ऑक्सीडेंट, आयरन और विटामिन सी की मौजूदगी इसे त्वचा के लिए महत्वपूर्ण बनाती है. इससे आपके चेहरे के दाग-धब्बे, मुंहांसे और झुर्रियां आदि जैसी कई समस्याएँ खत्म होती हैं. इसके लिए गुड़हल की पत्तियों को पानी मेन उबालकर इसे अच्छी तरह पीस लें और इसमें शहद मिलाकर इसे चेहरे पर लगाएँ.
A healthy diet is one which will improve not just your physical health, but your mental health as well. It is essentially concerned with healthy nutrients and essential amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. A healthy diet can be obtained by consuming the correct proportion of vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods.
Hello sir, I am 28 years old. My height is 4'10 and wait is 67. Suffering from pcod. How can I control my weight to get pregnancy.
I feel nausea and pain during my first day of menstrual cycle but my menstrual cycle is always on time.
Adjustment disorder does not refer to a single disorder but rather is a group of disorders. It can affect children and adults of all ages. In most cases, it may be caused by a stressful event such as the loss of a loved one, major life changes, illnesses, relationship issues, financial trouble o moving to a new place. In the case of children and teenagers, it may also be triggered by arguments in the family, problems at school or sexual anxiety.
There are six types of adjustment disorders:
- Adjustment disorder with depression: In such cases, people tend to be sad and feel hopeless. The may cry without reason and no longer enjoy activities they once enjoyed.
- Adjustment disorder with anxiety: Symptoms of this type of adjustment disorder include feeling anxious or worried without reason, problems with concentration and feeling constantly overwhelmed. In the case of children, it is usually associated with separation from their parents.
- Adjustment disorder with depression and anxiety: In such cases, the person experiences symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Adjustment disorder with behavioural issues: This may be characterized by reckless behaviour such as picking fights in school, missing school or work, vandalizing property, stealing or reckless driving.
- Adjustment disorder with disturbed conduct and emotions: In such cases, the person may show signs of behavioural disturbances, anxiety and depression.
- Unspecified Adjustment Disorder: Cases of adjustment disorder that do not fall into any of the above categories are classified as an unspecified adjustment disorder.
The good news is that adjustment disorder can be treated. To be diagnosed with this condition, the person must meet one of the below criteria.
- He should have been experiencing behavioural or psychological symptoms associated with an identifiable stressor and a time frame of 3 months.
- He should have been exposed to more stress than normal in relation to the stressor.
- He should have shown improvement in behaviour within 6 months of the stressor being removed
- The symptoms should not be caused by any other disorder
Treatment given for this condition is a combination of medication and psychological therapy. Medication is typically provided to reduce the effect of symptoms being experienced. Therapy helps the patient understand his or her problem and helps them cope emotionally. This may be in the form of one on one session, family therapy, group therapy, cognitive behavioural therapy, interpersonal psychotherapy or crisis intervention. In the long term, building a strong network of supportive friends and family can help prevent adjustment disorders.
While sex is an important part of an adult’s life, it may also come with a number of problems for certain people. Sexual addiction is a problem faced by many and includes a wide range of behavioural patterns when it comes to sex and excessive indulgence in the same. This condition may impact the life of an individual in a significant and even debilitating manner. While many people may confuse this with mere addiction to porn, this is not true. Let us find out more.
Types of Sexual Addiction: There are a number of ways in which sexual addiction may be characterised. As mentioned above, it does not merely include addiction to pornography or any other aspect of sex. It may include an addiction of one or multiple aspects, which include pornography as well. The various forms of sexual addiction include pornography addiction, addiction to fantasy or masturbation, addiction to sadistic behaviour, addition to prostitution, and other excess sexual activities and pursuits like exhibitionism.
Symptoms and Signs: There are a number of physical and emotional symptoms and signs of this condition. The patients suffering from this condition may end up isolating or alienating their partners, which is one of the most common giveaways of this condition. They may also go from one relationship to another in no time at all, with multiple partners in many cases. Also, they will not really have healthy relationships with their partners because of their fantasy based perceptions when it comes to sex. The physical symptoms of this condition include falling prey to venereal diseases and infections on a frequent basis, as well as the exposure to unwanted pregnancy in at least 70% of the cases, as per many medical reports. Anxiety, depression and substance abuse are also some of the common outcomes of this kind of addiction.
Treatment: Sexual addiction and sexual dependency can be treated by first of all treating the physical manifestations of this condition and its symptoms like infections and other ailments. This will be done with the help of medication in most cases. Further, the patient will be put through CBT or cognitive behavioural therapy as well as other forms of sex therapy so that the evaluator or psychologist may find the root cause behind the condition.
This kind of therapy usually follows the route of exhaustive discussions in which the patient will be asked to talk about his or her emotions and problems. These will then be used in order to reprogram the attitude and thinking of the patient. In such cases, the patient will also be encouraged to invest time and effort in the emotional side of a committed relationship so that the dependency on sex may reduce.
Menopause is characterized by the absence of menstrual periods for 12 months. It is the time in a woman’s life when the ovaries stop functioning. The periods then stop forever. The normal period of menopause is 51 years of age, however, menopause may happen as ahead of schedule as the 30s or as late as the 60s. There is no solid lab test to determine when a lady will encounter menopause. Early menopause usually starts between the ages of 40 and 45. Untimely menopause begins significantly earlier, before the age of 40. Nevertheless, premature or early menopause is not that common with only about one percent of the women going through early menopause before the age of 40.
The signs and symptoms of early menopause are like the usual menopause. Some basic side effects include:
- Irregular periods (amenorrhea)
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Vaginal dryness
- Mood shifts
- Mental fogginess
- Diminished sex drive
Your specialist will suggest a treatment depending on your individual circumstances. Some common ways to deal with premature or early menopause are as follows:
Hormone Replacement Therapy
Supplements containing estrogen and progestin can help and replace some of your reproductive hormones in the body that can no longer make it all alone. They are frequently taken until the normal period of menopause (around 50) to help avoid bone loss. This treatment is not suggested for all ladies since it expands the danger of:
Supplemental Calcium and Vitamin D
Supplementary calcium and vitamin D can help in preventing osteoporosis in case you are not getting enough of these supplements from your normal diet. Women between ages 19 to 50 need to consume 1,000 milligrams of calcium for each day through food or supplements. Ladies over age 51 need to consume 1,200 milligrams for each day. A prescribed day-to-day measure of vitamin D has not yet been built up. For grown-up females, most specialists prescribe 600 to 800 global units through food or supplements. One should get a prescription from a doctor before ingesting the medication.
Other strategies to deal with Infertility
A few ladies with untimely menopause can at present get pregnant with no treatment. Ladies who want to have children, however, tend to become infertile after early or untimely menopause, need to consider in-vitro treatment, fertilization or even adoption.
Numerous ladies discover that having a conversation with a therapist can be supportive to adapt to their anxiety. It helps them release their pent up emotions and gives the clarity and satisfaction about their problems. Talk therapies like cognitive behavioral therapy are always beneficial since they help in addressing the symptoms and side effects that a woman may be going through emotionally when it comes to early menopause.
Winter brings with it a lot of health issues which are preventable if we follow a proper diet regime. Our diet should be aimed at keeping the bad effects of winter at bay to ensure a healthy life.
Allergic rhinitis is also known as hay fever. This is a seasonal cold allergy condition that comes with many symptoms like reddening and watering of eyes, blocked and runny nose, flu, headaches and many others. The causes of hay fever include exposure to dust, nettle, pollen, pet hair and even pollution. While most doctors prescribe anti allergies to deal with this problem, it can also be cured and treated with the help of alternative treatments.
Let us find out about six such treatments:
1. Chinese Medicine: Traditional Chinese Medicine is also known as TCM, and it usually works by incorporating eight essential herbs along with massages, acupuncture and dietary tweaks in order to create a basis for treatment. These methods aim at creating a more congenial environment within the body of the patient so that the patient is more equipped to deal with the problem causing allergens that come in from the environment outside.
2. Acupuncture and Acupressure: This is also a Chinese form of treatment that aims at redistributing the Qi or Chi, which is the life giving energy within us. With the help of this needle based treatment, the various points in the body are activated so that the Chi quotient is more favourable and fights these allergens and symptoms with greater gusto.
3. Ayurveda: This is an ancient life science that originated India. With the use of herbs, condiments and spices in one's everyday life, Ayurveda brings in other methods of treatment including Yogic postures and poses, dietary changes, massages and more in order to treat conditions such as allergic rhinitis. The problem of hay fever or allergic rhinitis may be cured with the use of seven herbs including piper nigrum, terminalia bellerica, piper longum, and others which can help in soothing the symptoms and creating resistance towards the allergens in the long run. Along with this, Jal Neti can also be practised so as to clear the nasal tracts and airways. One should also avoid food that is cold and can give rise to an aggravation of the dosha in question.
4. Ointment: The use of herbal allergy absorbing creams and ointments can also help in averting the onset of conditions like allergic rhinitis. These ointments or creams may contain long chain hydrocarbons which can get absorbed into the nasal mucosa.It can be applied three times in a day.
5. Capsaicin: Extracted from red peppers, this wonder ingredient can help in desensitising the nerve fibres in thenasal tract which create hyperresponsiveness of the nose. In this way, this ingredient can curb the allergic reaction.
6. Gavyamrut Grut: Gavyamrut Grut is made by mixing pure cow ghee with certain herbs. It should be used as nasal drops and is a very effective and time tested remedy for allergic rhinitis.
As a part of the treatment, one must also take care to avoid allergens that cause the allergic rhinitis.
Diabetes during pregnancy is known as gestational diabetes. It is interesting to note that the chances of getting gestational diabetes, the most common complication of pregnancy, has increased by almost 40%. Also, gestational diabetes not only affects the health of the mother but also the health of the baby. What usually happens with gestational diabetes is that the blood sugar levels of both the mother and the baby go above the normal level. Ayurveda can help treat this disease.
Here are the most common Ayurveda remedies for gestational diabetes:
Gurmaar, called "The Sugar Killer" is also known as gymnemasylvestrae in medical jargon. Gurmaar also contains gymnemic acid molecules which are crucial because they have an anti-diabetic effect. They work by combining with glucose molecules which are in the blood stream. These stop the glucose from entering the blood stream.
Karela is commonly known as bitter gourd and its biological name is MomordicaCharantia. It has anti-diabetic properties and also contains many other micronutrients which are crucial in preventing the complications which arise from gestational diabetes.
Vizaysaar comes from the bark of a tree whose biological name is PterocarpusMarsupium. It is very useful for diabetes. If you immerse the wood of Vizaysaar in water overnight and then drink it, your blood sugar levels are expected to fall.
Saptrangi is biologically known as SalaciaOblonga. Just like Vizaysaar, it is a tree whose bark is immersed in water and then drunk by the patient suffering from diabetes. You will know that the water is ready for drinking when it turns brown, which usually happens overnight. It is also being studied in Western herbal schools in addition to Ayurveda nowadays.
Tulsi is a holy plant in Hindu mythology and is known as Ocimum sanctum in biological terms. It is worshiped as a holy plant because it has tremendous medicinal properties including treating many types of cancers, cough, cold, sore throat as well as reducing blood sugar.
The medical name for ashwagandha is WithaniaSomnifera. It is another great remedy for diabetes.