Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Abhishek Mishra
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Mr. Abhishek MishraYour feedback matters!
Hi, I'm actually 14 years old, I'm a girl and I really need some advice now. So I have no boyfriend since birth then I don't usually go out in the house and I spent much more time with my family than friends. And I have this weird feeling that I'm pregnant, cause my nipples hurts when they're slightly touched and I have nausea early in the morning, abdominal pain, frequent urination, Thirst or a very dry mouth, Difficulty breathing and a blurred vision when I stand up, But then I also doubt that I have DKA (diabeticketoacidosis) Cause I searched in google and seems I have it's symptoms, I'm really confused, afraid and scared right now.
My 2 years old son having red eye corner in his right eye for 8 days. No discharge coming and no swelling found. And redness increase only if he put his fingers twitching his eye. Will it be cured by itself or I have to consult a doctor.
I have a one year old grand -daughter, but she has not started walking yet ! . She is apparently , quite normal , very active but when we lift her we can feel that her bones are quite flexible, rather delicate. Unlike other children who have supple , firm bones . We have afforded her the best diet that is possible . What can be the reason?
मेरी बेटी को दस्त हो गया है, अतः बदबूदार है, और दांत आने जैसा संभावना मालूम पड़ता है, कोई उपचार बताएं।
My 13 yr old daughter is having chronic urinary problem. She has to rush to the washroom every 15-30-45 mins interval. And also having itching and bedwetting since last yr. She has taken several antibiotics and medicines and has been shown to many doctors. They are yet not able to diagnose the reason of her problem. Can any doctor relief my daughter from that problem.
Dear gynecologist, I delivered a baby 1.5 yes old for her I didn't feed her properly just 2 months I feared her because of my nipple shape not sharp she couldn't take milk from me and from one point feeding stopped and I got my periods and recently I can feel small small lumps in my breast both sides and when I press a little milk also coming so can you tell me is that normal post delivery or I need to check for any breast cancer test? My age is 29.
The tooth may look a tiny structure, but is a very complicated one. Structurally, it has very high concentrations of minerals and vitamins, all essential for optimal dental health. Reduced or increased amounts of these substances can lead to obvious defects in the teeth, which may impair aesthetics and sometimes even the functioning of the tooth.
While calcium is one mineral that would immediately come to mind, there are a lot of other vitamins and minerals too which play a significant role both in tooth formation and in optimal dental health. Listed below are some of these, along with their role in dental health.
- Vitamin A: Often associated with vision, vitamin A is essential for production of good amount of saliva which maintains healthy mucous membranes. Reduced saliva increases predisposition to decay and gum disease and also increases bad breath.
- Vitamin D: Needless to say, with the strength of the jaw bones, a good amount of calcium is required to boost bone mineral density.
- Vitamin C: The gums have connective tissue fibers which help bind the tooth to the jaw bone. For good strength of the connective tissue, vitamin C is important. Therefore, vitamin C deficiency can lead to tooth mobility and even tooth loss in severe cases.
- Vitamin B complex: There are too many people who would have popped a multivitamin to ward off mouth sores. Niacin and riboflavin especially are essential for optimal mucosal health and reduce inflammation.
- Vitamin K: This has multiple roles to play. It helps in improving the body's healing process, blocks substances that break down bone, promotes bone strength, and reduces bleeding disorders.
- Minerals: There is a long list of minerals that are essential for optimal dental health, as below:
- Calcium: From strong enamel to jaw bone, calcium is extremely important for the tooth to be fully formed. Calcium deficiency can result in hypoplastic teeth that are more prone for chipping and decay.
- Potassium: Needed to improve bone mineral density. It also works in conjunction with magnesium and prevents from the blood turning too acidic. Acidic blood can suck out calcium from teeth and bones.
- Fluoride: Proven to be the anti-decay magic medicine, fluoride reduces the incidence of tooth decay. Fluoride gels are applied for children to promote remineralization of enamel which may have initial caries.
- Phosphorus: Provides support to calcium and potassium in bone formation.
- Iron: Required for keeping red blood cell count at a good level and fighting infections.
- Iodine: This trace mineral is required for absorption of calcium and potassium that is essential for tooth formation.
- Zinc: Naturally found in saliva, it fights against plaque formation and subsequent infections.
For optimal dental function, ensure your diet has these essential nutrients. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!