Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hi I m 20 yrs old girl. Recently I had hemorrhoids as per the information I read on the internet. According to that I probably was on the 3rd stage. I had been suffering from this for over a year now. I didnt go for any medications, only tried to keep a healthy diet plan. Now I have seen that the conditions have become better. Thus I wanted to know that will this help me get cured from the haemorroids since I cannot go for any kind of medications coz I have some medication allergies and also I dont want to go for any sort of surgeries as I fear it might make complications in further future. please help me with this query nad also let me know of a good diet plan. Thank you so much.
I am 27 years old, my problem symptoms, 1 st symptom in chest burning is happens. 2 nd symptom is left arm is getting some pain. 3 symptom is acidity. Kindly provide me solution.
I have chronic appendix. I have problems with digestion and urination since last 6 years. What should be the reason? What will be the effects on my body due to appendix?
I am 21 years old I have fungal infection from 3 month I take medicine from doctor but when I leave tablet. Infection spread again.
Hello Dr. I have a lump in my left side breast. It is over and Its size around 1.5 cm- 2 cm. I was tested FNAC test and result is it is fibroadenoma. It is never pain. But sometimes like if I press forcefully or sometime automatically pain started. Please suggest me some oil or home remedies for remove this lump.
I'm 28 years old I'm taking himalaya serpina for high blood pressure daily once. Can I take confido tablets with it for premature ejaculation.
Hi, sir & madam, there is a doctor of Lybrate posted an article that drinking alcohol is beneficial like beer, red wine, whisky etc. They have healing power in many disease, is it true?
Respected Sir, I suffer from ulcer in mouth again and again what I have to do is this problem occurs due to the inappropriate sleep.
I am 25 years old male and I suffering from stomach pain from last 2 months. My ultrasound report is normal and doctor prescribed me these medicines listed below but which day I not take the medicine the pain starts again. Please give me a good advice. Medicines: Advert, Drocid-dsr, Hyocimax plus.
Hello Doctor, I am 20 years old. Can I take green tea for my health benefits and skin care? As I heard it will cause infertility in men. Is that true? Thank you.
I feel weakness in nerves of my pennis after 2nd attempt pennis do not get hard enough to penetrate, I dnt take any medicine earlier & I do not smoke n drink suggest me to overcome from this?
I had encounter std before, but treated, now I am planning to have baby, does it affect baby health, if yes, what I have to do before making baby.
How can i will treat my mother. She is right handed paralysised. Still we are treating by phisyiotherapy but not recovery.
I am sick from stomach pain from some previous days. I want also my medicine on time. But no relation find. Please helps me.
Ear itching for a week followed by pain this week. The pain is bearable. Test shows she has sinus in ears. Kindly advice any home remedies.
There are innumerable explanations as to why couples in long-term relationships find themselves in situations when either one of the partner’s starts avoiding sex for a reason the other cannot comprehend.
The explanation for your partner’s behaviour may be due to an underlying medical issue or various emotional or psychological factors. Following are a few reasons why your partner does not want to have sex anymore:
1. Physical factors: Your partner might be experiencing a loss of libido due to physical ailments, particularly ones pertaining to the endocrine and circulatory systems. Disorders such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, heart complications to name a few, affect the hormone levels in the body, which leads to the lack of sexual drive.
2. Psychological factors: Many mental and emotional factors also affect libido in both men and women. Stress and depression, which often cause sleep deprivation, are two of the biggest causes of unwillingness to have sex. Talk to your partner about what the root of the problem is and ascertain what is creating stress and triggering depression. Communication and counselling are the main ways of dealing with such a situation.
3. Excessive masturbation: If a person watches too much pornography and consequently indulges in masturbation frequently, sexual function is automatically lowered when it comes to performing during intercourse. If your partner masturbates too much, simply ask that the practice be put an end to.
4. Lack of affection: When there is a lack of warmth and affection between partners, the desire to engage in sexual intercourse is automatically diminished. Communicate with your companion to determine ways in which you can rekindle love and passion in the relationship.
5. Addiction to narcotics: If your partner has developed an addiction to certain narcotics , such as nicotine, morphine and various anti-depressants, that are known to reduce sexual drive, it could be the reason for not wanting to have sex.
The reasons for developing an aversion to sex are often extremely subjective and complex. Open and honest communications between partners may unravel the problem but in many cases, therapy and medical assistance provides the solution. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.