Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yogesh
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. YogeshYour feedback matters!
I have pigmentation on my nose and my cheeks, I tried everything to get rid of them but it is of no use. Now I started feeling that it spreading. It is really bothering me a lot as I was known for my radiant skin, fresh look.
I have black patches on my face. Though my complexion is fair but those patches ruin my look completely. On my forehead and chick the marks r prominent. In darkness they become visible clearly. Give suggestion what to do. I m sick nd tired of these. I hv consulted with many dermatologists. But in vain. Results r zero.
Hello sar my wife, s face chick dark spot problem like jhaiyan I need help to his clean n clear face. So please ask me the best treatment for jhaiyan.
Here are few essential tips which would make you look great without wearing even a bit of makeup.
1. Stay hydrated: Water acts as protective barrier against loss of fluids. You need to drink at least 8 glasses of water every day to keep yourself well hydrated. This will help you to get rid of wrinkles and patches.
2. Moisturize your skin: Moisturize your skin daily to prevent development of dry and patchy skin. Nourishing your skin with good moisturizer will also prevent development of wrinkles.
3. Sleep well: Last but not least, the important factor affecting your beauty is adequate sleep. Get sufficient sleep to prevent premature aging and get relieved from stress. Sleeping well will rejuvenate your skin and make you look fresh and beautiful without make up.
4. Eat healthy: It is better to have good diet than to have a good make up kit. Healthy food is not only important for beautiful skin but for overall health. Keep your diet rich in antioxidants like kinds of herbal tea and vitamins especially vitamin A, E, C.
5. Use sunscreen: To go make-up free means to have a wrinkle free and clear skin. Using a high SPF sunscreen will protect you from UV rays’ damage and give you tan free skin and minimize your wrinkles and fine lines.
6. Exfoliate: Exfoliation removes dead skin and rejuvenates your skin. Cleanse and exfoliate your skin at least once a week to get radiant skin.
7. Stop touching your face frequently: Rubbing your hand to forehead, squeezing pimples or simple touching your face frequently may add oil and bacteria to your face. This may even develop premature wrinkles and loosen your skin. So try not to touch your face unnecessarily.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I've done sphincterotomy for fissure in ano last week along have pain in anus and medication needs and rest? Pls suggest.
See a dermatologist if you have pus-filled blisters or a skin infection that doesn’t improve or gets progressively worse. Skin infections can spread beyond the skin and into the bloodstream. When this happens it can become life-threatening.
Signs of a severe infection include:
- skin sloughing, breakdown
- dark, necrotic appearing skin, or skin that becomes discolored and painful.