Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Yogesh


General Physician, Gurgaon

300 at clinic
Dr. Yogesh MBBS General Physician, Gurgaon
300 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. Yogesh
Dr. Yogesh is an experienced General Physician in Sector-56, Gurgaon. Doctor is a qualified MBBS . You can visit him/her at Anand Medical Centre in Sector-56, Gurgaon. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Yogesh on has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - - -


Book Clinic Appointment

Anand Medical Centre

#171, Sector-56. Landmark: Near Kendriya Vihar, GurgaonGurgaon Get Directions
300 at clinic

Anand Multispeciality Hospital

Plot Number P29 Landmark : Near Kendriya ViharGurgaon Get Directions
300 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I want to know about HIV AIDS. What may be the causes of getting HIV AIDS from an infected person while doing sex. For eg sucking without condom. Pussy licking , smooches etc.

L L. B..,, M.Sc psychy,, N L P, P.G.D.G.C, M.S psychotherapy,, M.A child care, M A, clinical psy, M.A,social psychiatry,, M.Phil., psychology., Ph.D .,psychology
Psychologist, Vijayawada
H I v come direct sex with h I v people. It may not cause for sucking, licking, smooches etc. Any how do not go these type of activities. Do not think about aids etc. Be concentrate on your work. Be friendly with others. Be happy all the time. Do not go to sex workers. Do not try about mentioned activities. Share your feelings with close friends. Better to maintain good family relations. Ok all the best.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me.

Homeopath, Thane
Take following medicines nat suph 30 4pills to be sucked thrice a day for 15 days kali bich 200 4pills to be sucked thrice a day for 15 days take plain water steam once a day avoid eating curd, icecreams, pickles, papad, citrus fruits, watermelon, green skin bananas, pineapple, strawberries, custard apple, guavas. Stop using mosquito repellants.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

He doesn't have any of these habits. No history of fever / chest pain, BP is normal but sugar problem had developed since last 3 to 4 years. What should we do to control his sugar

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Tell him Wake up early go for morning walk in greenery daily Do yogasanas and pranayam daily Take salads vegetables juices and soups more, regularly Avoid white sugars only Send me blood sugar levels readings so that I can guide you precisely for medicine also.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

High Fever: When It Should Raise Alarm for Parents

Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MBBS
Pediatrician, Noida
High Fever: When It Should Raise Alarm for Parents

High fever is common in kids and a common worry for parents as well. If you are a parent, you need to know when the fever is serious, and when you should worry about it. Fever is a defence mechanism of the body. Body temperature rises if any foreign body (or antigen) attacks your body. As a defence, body temperature rises making it an unfavourable condition for the antigen. Fever means 100.4 degree Fahrenheit. Normally for kids, thermometer is placed under the armpit to record the temperature. You need to add an extra degree for accuracy. Paediatricians recommend treatment for fever if it's more than 101 degree F.

When to Call a Doctor

If the kid is less than 4 months old and has a fever of 100.4 degree F with other mentioned symptoms as highlighted, one must see the doctor as an emergency situation.
If a kid has 104 degree F fever, rush to the doctor. Such a high fever in children could lead to seizers.

You must call a doctor if the kid has a fever along with the following symptoms:

  1. Looks very dizzy
  2. Has a deteriorated immune system or even any other medical condition
  3. Has a seizure
  4. Has symptoms such as rashes, painful throat, annoyance, rigid neck or ear pain

Medication Side Effects:

At times, if you treat your children with some medication that does not suit them, it may lead to high fever. In case fever in a kid aged less than 2 years lasts for more than one day, it's time to see a doctor. And lastly, remember that normal body temperature is 98.6 degree F.

2737 people found this helpful

Hi Dr. my name is Ramesh my age 29 my problem is penis infection around 7to8 month Penis top up head red colour tek tek mark lik bal I went many doctor but I didn't get any result please help me.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear user. I can understand. PENILE PAIN, redness, infection etc could be due to Infections or inflammation of the bladder or prostate can also result in penile pain. ... Trauma, persistent erection (priapism), cancers, and Peyronie's disease (the development of scar tissue within the penis) are other causes. Sickle cell anemia may cause priapism due to blockages of small blood vessels in the penis. I suggest you to consult a doctor for physical investigation. Take care.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have problem of nightmares. My sperm ejaculated at night. What can I do to control ourself from sperm ejaculation. How I can prevent from nightmares.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Night fall is a term applied to the involuntary discharge of semen during sleep. In the beginning such discharges take place by an amorous and sexual dream and consequently erection is attained fully and semen is discharged. Once this disease is not cured, such discharges take place quite frequently even without dreams and erection. Nocturnal Emission is a one kind of problematic condition, which harasses the males at some point in their life. With frequent nocturnal emission males experience fatigue, low desire for lovemaking, problems related to erections and also premature ejaculation. Along with these problems others like back pain, testicular pain, burning during urination, irritated behavior and anxiety can also creep up. homoepathic treatment for night emission in men can not only stop nocturnal emissions but also alleviate side effects of the problem. Adult males generally develop this problem due to weak nerves, lesser muscular strength, fatigue, lethargic lifestyle, diseases and due to side effects of medicines. Also too much alcohol, smoking, drugs or too much coition, hand practice or erotic fantasies and thoughts can cause frequent nocturnal emissions.. HOMOEOPATHY prove best and safe method of treatment in order to cure night emission. Consult me for permanent cure by homoepathic treatment without side effects.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Recently I have lost interest in sex and also having very low erection please help to advise a medicine to improve my sexual life.

Homeopath, Sagar
Dear There are many reasons for diminished sexual interest .I can help you. Provide me full details of your health in a private consultation so I may be able to help you
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can Chronic Mercury Poisoning Patient can seek treatment at which places and does his symptoms go out by how many sessions of chelation therapy and the price will be how much? If there any use of Hyper basic Oxygen Therapy for chronic mercury poisoning?

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Chelation therapy for acute inorganic mercury poisoning can be done with DMSA, 2,3-dimercapto-1-propanesulfonic acid (DMPS), D-penicillamine (DPCN), or dimercaprol (BAL).
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have got partial frontal acl ligament tear, can't walk properly. How to cure? does physiotherapy is helpful?

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Do consult musculoskeletal physiotherapist for ift & vacuum therapy physiotherapy treatment for 12 days of 15 minutes duration each time followed by rehabilitation it will definitely helpful for your recovery best wishes
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am always suffering from cough and cold. I hv to take a citizen at nyt and next day I would be alright. But after 2 - 3 days I again catches cold. What should I do? Any test that I shud take?

Ayurveda, Bangalore
Hi, take tab. Septillin 2-0-2after food and rhinorin lehya 1 tsf twice daily followed by milk for 3 months continuously. Avoid cold and refrigerated food. Do steam inhalation twice daily. Avoid sweets and oil fried food. Perform pranayama daily in the morning for 10-15 mins.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Will vitamin D save my life? Should I really be taking four times the recommended daily dose?

Dietitian/Nutritionist, Chandigarh
Hi vitamin d is important for all mostly women, pregnancy, lactation, old age etc more required. For you take normally by foods like dairy products, organic protien based foods, egg, milk, fish, stem based vegetables, fibre rich all cereals, banana, curd etc.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How I change Sweets may be delicious, but they contain an excess amount of sugar, which is harmful for my health.

B.Sc.- Food & Nutrition, M.Sc- Food Science & Nutrition, NET (LS)
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Kolkata
yes that is absolutely true as sugar is a source of empty calories. replace sweets with fruits like dates, banana, mango, jackfruit, pomegranate, watermelon, grapes, etc. you may try desserts prepared with fruits ex: dates-nuts laddoo, dates payasam, orange srikhand
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want to have sex without condom what else can I use that my gf should would not get pregnant.

MD - Ayurveda, Fellowship in Cardiac Rehabilitation, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Yoga Instructors Certificate
Ayurveda, Bangalore
Make sure that you have it in safe period, which can reduce the risk of unplanned pregnancy. Also, you can withdraw by the time you are about to ejaculate.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have digestive problems I can't digestive non-veg food like chicken. Please give me a solution for this problem.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, take Natrum phos 6x, 5 tabs before heavy meals. Alpha LIV, 1 tsp , after meals twice daily. Revert me after 15 days.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I've a PCOS condition and I take Primolut N for it. I had sex last Sunday night and it was unprotected .so Monday I took an ipill and then we had unprotected sex again on Tuesday morning and took another ipill immediately. I took my last tab of Primolut N on tuesday morning. It's been a week and i'm having nausea, vomiting, terrible headache and a bit of bleeding which is very different from normal periods. Please advise.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Gurgaon
This is a withdrawal bleeding you are having bcz of the various pills you took, though very frankly you should not be taking these pills so indiscriminately as they have harmful effect on your fertlity, periods and harmonal balance.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My penis and hydrosil are eaching very badly, from last one week. And innar part also. What will I do?

M.Ch - Urology
Urologist, Dehradun
You have fungal infection. Apply miconazole ointment twice daily for 7 days. Thereafter ask pvt question.
1 person found this helpful

From couple of days my right eye automatically started paining me. Its starts sometimes and even in while m in sleep. I sleep late at night 1-2 am daily. It seems that my nerve after my eye is paining. If I touch my eyebrow I can feel pain there also. Now what to do? Is there any medicine. Exercise. Therapy. For this. Suggest me. Please provide info in brief.

MS - Ophthalmology
Ophthalmologist, Rewa
Dear l you:- you r suffering from refractive error. You need urgently complete correction of refractive error. Take complete bed rest 6-7 hrs in 11.00 pm onward, it will relieve your eye problems.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering headache from last long time and sometime I faint my all reports are normal doctor says I am suffering from tension please tell me what should I do.Please tell.

Ph. D - Psychology, Professional Certified Coach
Psychologist, Ahmedabad
If your symptoms are stress induced then you need to work with someone on a regular weekly basis figuring out the triggers and learn to build resilience. When our mind is hooked into past it is normal to have lot of negative thoughts and in turn feeling low. The good news is that our mind could be wired to switch back to positive things and resilience building. We have immense potential within us and we could tap into those one step at a time, one day at a time. When things does not happen as we wish or people do not behave as we expect that is when out of disappointment, frustration, loneliness, anger, sadness. Etc we react and our mind starts thinking negative thoughts. Changing this pattern of responding to stressful situation requires both persistence and patience. I would suggest if you are unable to do. Things suggested here yiu should consult a psychologist or a psychiatrist. If yiu need medicines they will be able to priscribe you the same. Most time both medicine and counseling work. Best togather as a treatment. Also you will only be able to work on this out of love and kindness towards you. Strong motivation will go a long way. Writing a statement about how would you want to respond in a similar situation and how will your life and your happiness will change if you do learn to manage your stress and how to respond to it. Once that is clear. Try following things to learn relaxation response which leads to better coping mechanism on a daily basis. To begin with doing guided progressive muscular relaxation before sleeping will help you relax. You could google and download an audio file. I would also suggest you to take a multiple small break to take 3 nice and deep breath while keeping your eyes closed. You could do this while sitting or standing or while even walking or climbing stairs (keep your eyes open in that case). When you take a nice and deep break there is actual physiological change in your body. This will help you to activate parasympathetic nervous system which promotes relaxation and helps you calm down and think more clearly. This will also actually improve your performance in your work. Along with this exercise is one of the best way to relive stress and stay fit. Engage in any kind of physical activity at least 4 times a week. This also helps in stress reduction. Along with this some relaxation exercises as well as engaging in joyful activities such as music, singing, dancing, reading, being in nature, gardening, talking with friends or anything which you enjoy will help reducing stress and rejuvenation of your mind and body. Have good routine for sleep and eating. Lot of research has now proven that sugar is very harmful for our health. Reduce sugar and refined white floor in your diet as much as you could. Along with this also increase consumption of raw vegetables in the form of salad in both the meals of your day. Let me. Know if you need any further help. Hope this helps wishing you very best.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Homoeopathy for haemorrhoids-avoid surgery

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Hyderabad
What causes hemorrhoids?
When the veins around the anus or in the rectum are swollen or inflamed the patient has hemorrhoids. They can occur for the following reasons:
 Pregnancy
 Aging
 Chronic diarrhoea
 Chronic constipation
 Straining to move stool (related to the previous one)
 Sitting for long periods (especially sitting for long periods at a time in the toilet)
 Anal intercourse
 Obesity
 Genetics - some people inherit a tendency to develop hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids can occur both inside and above the inside of the anus. They can also appear externally, under the skin of the anus.
The two types of hemorrhoids

Symptoms of hemorrhoids
Symptoms of hemorrhoids can often include:
 Bleeding, usually painless. The patient may notice red on the toilet paper or in the toilet bowl
 Itching or irritation in the anal area
 Discomfort and pain in the anal region
 Lumps protruding from the anal region
 Swelling in the anal region
 A lump near your anus, this can sometimes be sensitive (painful)
 Feces may leak (without your wanting it to happen).
Internal hemorrhoids, which lie inside the rectum, usually have no symptoms; the patient is not aware of them as they do not generally cause any discomfort. However, straining when passing a stool may cause them to bleed. Straining can also push an internal hemorrhoid so that it protrudes through the anus this is called a protruding or prolapsed hemorrhoid and can be painful.
When a patient has external hemorrhoids they will lie under the skin around the anus. They can become very itchy and may bleed. Sometimes the blood may accumulate and form a thrombus (clot), which can be painful the area will swell and become inflamed.
Homoeopathy has good treatment for progressive healing of piles (haemorrhoids)
8 people found this helpful

My age 19 but my pennis is like a kid. I do not have ciggarete, alcohol consumption. But my pennis is erecting correctly. My height 5.6 and weight 50 kgs. But without erecting it is very small. When my pennis erects its size is 5 inches and the main thing is from 7 years my pennis size is same. Please tell me reason why it is. But I have maturation habit from 4 years. I am suffering because my pennis is small and not increasing size from 7 years. How should I increase my pennis size.

General Physician, Cuttack
Generally the full size is reached by the age of 16 after which penis stops growing in most cases. In some cases the penis does not stop growing completely until the age of 21) 1 Normal size of penis in flaccid stage varies from2.8 inch to3.9 inch with average length of 3.5 inch in length 2. Normal size in erect state varies from 4.7 inch to6.3 inch with average length of 5.1inch. 3.A person is said to have micro penis when erect length is less than 2.8 inch. 4.Penis Augmentation by vacum therapy/ injection/surgery is considered when erect length is 2.8inch. 5.Consult sexologist for advice Natural way to increase size of penis 1.Take Multivite capsule containing Gingko Biloba extract like one capsule of Revital daily 2.Take water melon 3.stop smoking 4.Regular exercise 5.lose belly fat 6.Take whole grain food, bean, legume,fish,lean meat, fruit, vegetable,Healthy oil 7.Avoid refined/processed food, excess sugar, starch , hydrogenated oil 8.Consult sex therapist for further advice
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed