Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Yashwant SinghYour feedback matters!
I am having that I have sit for a long time I am having pain in below the chest of left hand side any thing to do that.
My name is rocky d souza. I have suffered from typhoid. I suffered three times from it. And last year I also suffered from pneumonia. But now I am fit and fine. But what to do if I fall sick again. What are its remedies. What are its precaution.
home remedies for fungal infections
Symptoms Of Skin Fungus
While skin fungus may be caused by different environments and different types of fungi the signs or the symptoms of such infections are common:
• The skin of the feet peels, cracks or scales off
• Redness occurs on the skin as well as blister formation
• The skin tends to soften and breakdown
• There could be itching and burning
It is to be noted that skin fungus causes infections that are highly contagious. Thus, it can easily be transmitted from one person to another. The infected area needs to be treated or else it will spread to other areas of the body and cause complications. The different kinds of skin fungal infections like Jock itch, ringworm, athlete’s foot can be cured or prevented by taking note of the effective home remedies available.
Home Remedies For Skin Fungus
1. Proper Cleaning Routine
We often do not give adequate attention to the feet or clean it properly. It is necessary to:
• Wash feet thoroughly with soap
• It should be scrubbed or exfoliated from time to time to remove the dead skin cells.
Such regular cleaning rituals will keep the skin on the feet healthy and not allow bacteria to develop on it.
2. Keep The Feet And Shoes Dry
It is imperative that one maintains cleanliness and dryness of the feet and shoes:
• One should not wear shoes with wet feet
• The feet should be dried thoroughly after bath or washing
• If shoes are wet, they should be dried out properly before they are worn
3. Use Of Apple Cider Vinegar
If one has ringworm they can make use of apple cider vinegar and its antiseptic properties:
• The affected area should be cleansed with antiseptic soap first
• Apple cider vinegar should be applied on the affected area with a soft cotton ball
• The affected area should be massaged gently
4. Use Of Nail Polish
A common home remedy to get rid of skin fungus is to use nail polish remover or nail polish on it:
• If the fungus has affected the nails putting nail polish on it will kill the fungus and dry out the area
• The acetylene content in the nail polish does the trick
5. Do Not Wear Footwear For Long
If you tend to sweat or are active all day long, you need to remove the footwear often:
• It will help to dry out the seat
• It will reduce chances of fungal infection coming on
6. Apply Powder
If one is repeating the same pair of socks and shoes they need to:
• Apply baby powder in the shoes and the socks
• That will keep the moisture out and reduce chances of infection
7. Keep An Eye Out For Telltale Signs
It is hard to recognize the symptoms of fungal infection. One needs to keep an eye out for the first signs as the skin infection caused by fungi is contagious:
• Crusty skin layer forms on the top of feet
• Small rashes might develop which might itch
8. Do Not Wear Tight Fitting Clothes Or Shoes
When one has fungal infection they should resort to:
• Loose clothing that allow the air movement
• Comfortable fitted shoes should be worn to prevent aggravation of the infected areas
9. Tea Tree Oil
This is known to be an effective cure for fungal infections. It can be used in the form of:
• Ointment on the affected area
• The oil can be mixed with a carrier oil and then applied on the affected area
10. Preventing Skin Fungus On The Back
If you tend to sweat a lot you need to:
• Change the sweaty clothes
• Scrub the skin thoroughly when taking bath
11. Use Of Essential Oil
One can use the following essential oils to prevent fungus from growing on the skin:
• Garlic oil
• Tea tree oil
• Oregano oil
12. Use Of Hydrogen Peroxide
On can use a solution of
hydrogen peroxide and water in order to treat fungal infections. If one is suffering from such an infection:
• They can use such a solution to wash themselves or soak the affected area
• If the skin is sensitive, skin bleach can also be used to treat the affected areas
Me and my mate had sex last week for the first time properly but he and I didn't feel anything pleasurable as we have heard about sex but It felt like just inserting of something. Please suggest me what was wrong?
I am 19 year old and sir when I open my penis its pain me a lot. So what should I do sir? And I want to knw abt my problem?
I have perforation (hole) in one of my ear. It has 50db loss. I'm getting pain and ear discharge if I listen music continuously. I con't avoid listening music. Please suggest any medicine. Thank you.
Jamun (black plum) the sweet and tangy fruit that leaves your tongue purple, is not just great on taste but comes with a host of health benefits. Fruit, seeds, bark, and leaves of Jambul have medicinal properties. Jamun is loaded with antioxidants and flavonoids essential for a healthy body and mind.
It has fewer calories when compared to other fruit and is a good source of iron, apart from its mineral content. Jamun not only helps in increasing haemoglobin but it has anti-diabetic and antihyperlipidaemic effects also. The juice of the ripe fruit or a decoction of it is administered in spleen enlargement, chronic diarrhoea, ulcers and urine retention.
'The leaves have antibacterial properties and they are used for making medicines for the strengthening of the teeth and gums.'
Jamun Vinegar is also helpful in Migraine. Apply little vinegar on the head it will give you relief from migraine pain.
Jamun fruit and Seeds powder can be used to controlling glucose level in the body. The glucoside in jamun that stops the conversion of starch into glucose and this helps in controlling blood-sugar. So, the diabetic patients can consume seeds powder with a consultation of a Dietician.
Jamun vinegar or juice of the fruit is a traditional cure for digestive problems and is known to be good for reducing menstrual problems in women.
Nutrition facts (for 100gm of jamun):
Energy: 62 kcal
Protein: 0.70 gm
Carbohydrates: 14.00 gm
Calcium: 15.00 mg
Iron: 0.30 mg
Potassium: 55.00 mg
Sodium: 26.20 mg
Carotene: 48.00 mg
Vitamin C: 18.00 mg
Below are some Jamun remedies you can use at home
- Diarrhoea- Make a paste of two soft leaves of Jamun then add some rock salt and make small pills and take twice daily with water.
- Conjunctivitis- Boil 20 soft leaves of Jamun in 2 cups (400ml) water till it reduces to 100 ml. Cool down this and wash eyes with this decoction(water).
- Dysentery (bloody) - Take 20 gm of powdered seeds with 1/2 cup of water twice daily.
- Child's bed wetting- Give 1 teaspoon ground seed with water.
- Acidity- Drink 10 ml Jamun vinegar with some water.