Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal PathaniaYour feedback matters!
I need to clear my throat always. Very often I need to clear t saliva in the throat. Otherwise I feel like coughing. I am aged 30 years. I had a c section delivery in September 2016. What can be the reason and how can it be controlled or cured?
Hello, This is regarding my wife. She is suffering from continue pain in her left ear and there is some water also coming out from the ear. Kindly suggest.
From childhood I'm getting something white color from throat. It's smell too bed may I know cure for this.
Sir meri sister ka age 36 hai Uska left side ear ke side face me jahan toncen hota hai Wahan par lady 1 Monh se pain ho raha hai Pain any time nahi hota hai Only raat ko sone ke time Sir pl suggest kya problem ho sakta hai aur kya medicine doon Kaun sa specialist ko dikhaon Pl sugggest.
Whenever I bend down or suddenly get up from my bed my head starts spinning and I see black everywhere. This is happening since one year but since last 2 weeks it's increasing. Why is it so?
Sir I'm suffering from allergy rhinitis from my childhood. I went near a Homeopathy doctor she told that it will take 2-3 years to cure. Total expanse she told about 12000₹ per year. But I'm unable to bear this much amount as I'm still a student. Please told about alternate in allopathy or Ayurveda. I don't know she told me right or wrong. But really in how much time duration I will become fit. Please tell me about detail. Please tell about specialist on Lybrate app for this problem.
My grandmother of age 69 years and she is having swallowing problem since some years due to which she is unable to eat any solid food properly, some times it is also hard to drink liquid. Her blood pressor is also low.
I am having a sore throat with significant pain. No cold or phlegm though, only dry cough (for last 1.5 days). What is my illness and what can I do to improve my situation.
I am 22 year boy. I get regular wound on my ear back and on my nose. Sometime it is on my nose after that at back of ear. I also have oily skin. It happen from nearly 2 year
Sometime from my throat a white rice like substance comes out which smells very bad. It doesn't normally comes by coughing. What might be the reason?
My left ear seems to have shut and I am feeling nausea, before few days I also felt discomfort in my left eye, I had eye check up ,and doctor said thr no major issue with eye, also had head ache in the left portion of head ,i am not sure but I suspect might be due to wind ,and I also have acidity issue, currently my left ear seem to have shut from yesterday and I am feeling nausea since I woke up this morning. What must be reason behind it, what medication should I take.
I am 29 years old, I am facing a problem in breathing from last summers. I cant take a deep breath and it leaves me fealing uneasy and dizzy. What should I do?
I am 41 years old and suffering from sinuses problem, which is now turned into bronchitis. Kindly suggest me the medicines.
How to Overcome Snoring
1. Loose weight: Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring: As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking: Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns: Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it. 6.Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist: Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position: Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10. Throat Exercises to Prevent Snoring
a. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
b. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
c. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
d. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
e. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.