Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My skin is getting darker everyday. I also use sunscreen. Everything I use leads to even more skin darkness. What should I do?
How to lose weight in 30 days, and how to increase glow in face with home treatment. Thank you and all the best. How to lose weight in 30 days, and how to increase glow in face with home treatment. Thank you and all the best. How to lose weight in 30 days, and how to increase glow in face with home treatment. Thank you and all the best. How to lose weight in 30 days, and how to increase glow in face with home treatment. Thank you and all the best. How to lose weight in 30 days, and how to increase glow in face with home treatment. Thank you and all the best.
I am 32 men I have rough surface containing pores and oily face please help me to rid off it and to get a smoother skin on my cheeks.
Hello Doctor I have a question that how can I remove my black heads from nose and cheek not to using chemical products I mean making a thing from natural things.
She got some cuts on her left hand and now the nearby area is burning. It has a strong burning sensation and skin is getting dark brown day on day. Also the area of this impact is increasing with time.Please tell.
While massaging my body today I got something hard on the left on my breast. It's something like a lump, when I pressed it. I felt pain. Please tell me what is it? Is it something to worry about?
Hi m a male or boys does not using anything on the face or body or not using any skin products is good not using it keeps our skin i.e face and body healthy and fair and clear and glowing please tel me please should I not use anything on my face and body please tell plz.
I am 25 years female having dark circles and dark patches on face since 6 to 7 months, and also under going treatment of TB, this is last month of my course and m very frustrated too about my skin. please suggest Some measures to cure my skin and look better.
There was 6 or 7 big mass was on my skin 3 years ago after treatment by doctor she proffered me a cream named. podowart after using this mass was totally removed from my skin but dot marks of mass are available on my skin till now. Kindly tell how can I remove it. Regards Ravi Kumar.
The skin is exposed to many things, which causes it to lose its luster and appear dull. Apart from the external factors certain internal factors also cause skin darkening. Internal factors, such as what you eat and how much you exercise also affect its condition and thus in turn, affects how you look. Your skin may develop dark spots, blemishes and tan. Let’s look at some of the ways this can be tackled resulting in fairer skin.
Changing lifestyle habits and your daily routine:
- Protection from the sun: Many of the blemishes and spots on your skin are due to the exposure you have had to the sun. Thus ensure that you have sufficient UV protection with the best possible SPF levels that suit your skin. Generally, in Indian climate, an SPF count of 30 is recommended. However, the correct SPF count would depend on one’s skin texture. Wear hats as well as sunglasses while outside to prevent tanning as well as dark circles.
- Exfoliate regularly: This is an important step as most of the dead skin cells on your body are darker in skin tone than the newer cells beneath them. If you exfoliate regularly, then this layer of dead skin cells will be removed making you fairer. However, don’t exfoliate more than two times a week as it would lead to excessively dry skin.
Homemade lightening treatments for your skin:
- Turmeric paste: You can make turmeric paste with either olive oil or milk and then make it into a mask. Apply it and keep it for 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Doing this for a few days should result in noticeable results.
- Lemon Juice rinse: Mix equal amounts of lemon juice from half a lemon with water in a glass. Then dab this mixture on your face body and hands and keep it there for 20 minutes or so. Apply moisturizer and don’t go out in the sun immediately. Do this for a few days a week and you should see results quickly.
- Potato rub: Cut a potato into thick slices and ensure that you rub it over the face or on areas where you want to lighten the skin.
- Other treatments: Other home remedies also include, green coconut water rinses, honey lemon masks and papaya masks among others. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.