Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Virender SheorainYour feedback matters!
• 2. Allergy is another major reason. Beauty aids, detergents, chemicals, plastic items, eating certain foods may cause allergy. We have to identify and avoid touching and using such items.
• 3. Sweat moisture is one of the major reasons for causing fungal infection. So, please ensure that your sweaty clothes are changed at the earliest and have bath thereafter.
• 4. If you are exposed to direct sun or hot humid weather, it is all the more important. Avoid exposure to sun from 10 am to 4 pm as far as possible.
• 5. Taking bath twice a day is better. We have to make it a point not to neglect cleaning any part of our body, particularly folds, narrow gaps between fingers and the like.
• If you observe all measures of hygiene, treatment of skin disease will be effective.
My age is 19 yrs my skin is fair how can I remove black hads on nose I cant use any cream like sunscreen etc.
Hello sir, I am anil kr seth, from india my skin is affected by white spot, and I taking some homeopathic medicine before 3 years but I wanna that you give me some tips for white spot which can be use at my home,
I am 19 years old girl. I have dark circles under my eyes so I wanted to know how to get rid of them permanently?
I am 25 year old girl. My skin is getting dull day by day. No glow on my face. I have a combination skin type. But sometimes it become too dry after washing. So plzz help me daily routine to be followed to get fairer skin.
For e. G. I have black spots as well as pimple on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I have black spot with dryness on identical finger same place same time. i am using holiderm/hoivate cream since many years: But its still going and coming condition- can you help.
I have a dry skin problem I have used lot cream but no result if I use nivya and all after 3 hrs the face becomes dull. And also I have hairs on face I am using turmeric from past 5 months and tried out all home made remedies but no result please suggest me best cream for face and also I want to get rid of facial hair on face.
Acne is one of the acute skin troubles people face every now and then and thus desperately look for the best solution to cure the same. There are many people who think that medications are the only way out, but this is completely wrong.
This is because most of the acne treating drugs have got stronger antibiotics that are believed to cure acne speedily, but the real fact is that you will get temporary recovery, and your skin texture will get adversely affected by the same. Thus, you are recommended to look for only those solutions that are safe and can replace antibiotics in the most efficient manner.
Top 5 methods for treating acne without using antibiotics
1. Blue light: Acne creating bacteria can be only killed by using this therapy. This therapy is quite improved, and it is not at all invasive in nature and thus your skin quality is not affected at all. Total four sessions are included for getting the ultimate result and these sessions are only conducted under clinical supervision. You can also make a purchase of blue light, especially Tria skin clarifying light so that skin acne can be cleared along with the clearance of acne marks. There are few safety precautions that need to be maintained so that skin damages can be easily prevented.
2. Giving up sugar: Sugary foods should be completely curtailed from your regular diet so that acne trouble can be kept in control. Excessive sugary components lead to the creation of excessive skin oil, and this oil is highly responsible for creating acne, and on the other hand, bacterial infection can also occur due to excess oil secretion.
3. Taking Omega-3: Acne are very much irritating as they create inflaming sensations and these sensations can be only be effectively dealt with this particular component. Fish oil gel caps are highly enriched with this component and in this regard Omega Max deserves special mention. This will help in maintaining absolutely flawless and healthy skin.
4. Silk Peel Microdermabrasions: Pink scars can be treated well using silk peel. This kind of peel plays the most useful role in making the skin unclogged from different unwanted wastes causing acne and bacterial infections. In this case, collagen production can be stimulated along with the maintenance of healthy and glowing skin.
5. Glycolic acid lotions and cleansers: Sugarcane is enriched with glycolic acid and this acid is now available in different lotions and cleansers that are useful for skin exfoliation and pore unclogging.
I am suffering from mosquito bites, it happens in my office. Allout, odomos etc leave their effect for sometime only. I can't wear gloves to cover my hands coz of sweat, it makes me uncomfortable very soon. Whatever other says I have done everything. Give me some suggestion and I wanna the reason for mosquito bites which turns in itching n then wounds everywhere on hands.
I am 25 years old my skin is so oily. How to cure it. It reacts so fast on moisture condition and sunlight and dirt. It becomes dark. Otherwise when I wash face it looks fair. My skin colour is dusky I think so. Please suggest me some remedies and some daily routine which can make me fair.
Dry palms and hands. Wrinkles and peeling off of skin on fingers. Skin on fingers feel hard and dry. What can I do?
There are foods that stir up our cells and lead to a breakdown tearing apart the keratin, collagen, and elastin to make our skin look perfectly natural and radiant. Conversely, stress, toxic overload and an unhealthy diet, all contribute to lackluster skin and eventually poor physical and mental makeup. So here we bring to you 3 superfoods that will make your skin feel beautiful and healthy with no chemical loaded creams or botox!
1. Mangoes - Many of us will agree to the fact that mango is one of the tastiest fruits around. So it's a cherry on the cake to know that mangoes also act as an excellent anti-ageing food. They are high on vitamin c content as well as beta-carotene, which gets converted to vitamin a. This duo of vitamins works quite effectively to produce anti-ageing cells and thus keeps our skin revitalized. Mangoes pace up the cell regeneration process wherein old skin cells get replaced by the new cells, making our complexion look youthful.
2. Spinach - This green leafy vegetable is high in nutrients and also contains antioxidants. Besides, spinach is also a good source of iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, vitamin b, c, and e as well as omega-3 fatty acids which help keep our skin healthy and radiant.
3. Munch on walnuts - Vitamin e is a strong antioxidant, which strengthens our immune system, guards our cell membranes and produces red blood cells whilst walnuts are an excellent source of this vitamin type. So include just a handful of walnuts in your diet to say hello to the naturally glowing skin.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.