Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Virender Sheorain
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Virender SheorainYour feedback matters!
I have used kz cream for itching near my private parts. The itching problem is solved by using this cream. However the skin where itching occurred has turned dark in complexion and rough & dry. How can I get the skin in that area restored back to the normal condition.
I'm Harika. My age is 25. I have a lipoma on my hand and best. What I can do to get rid of this lipomas. Please give me suggestions.
I am 25 years boy. In last three or four years come a pimple in my face. Many dark spot and crack are in my face. Please give me any suggestions about this matter.
Is there any solution for large size of breast. My wife has a large size of breast and the reason behind this she tell the one reason that in her childhood her mother not pressed her breast. So as a result her breast size became large. She is very worried about this .Then please tell me tell me the solution about her breast. Any oil ,medicine what ever please refer me.
I have lost my weight around 20 kgs. But my face also gets shrinked. I want my face to look more fatty and chubby cheeks. please tell me some effective ways.
Hi, I am 26 years old. Since last 1 to 2 years. I am getting black dots on my face. So can you please say any remedy for that?
My mom's age is 33. One year ago, she had a beautiful n clear skin on face. But now there are blemishes. How can she cure for this?
Skin is known as the largest organ in the human body. It covers us from top to toe. A healthy skin can slow down the aging process and prevent skin problems.
Diabetes is a metabolic disorder, chiefly caused by insulin fluctuation in the body. A study shows that, 1 out of 3 people suffering from diabetes are likely to develop a skin condition sooner or later.
Here are skin conditions that affect diabetics:
- Fungal infections: People who have diabetes have an increased risk of contracting the fungal infection, especially the one known as Candida Albicans. The fungus tends to create a red, itchy rash, which is surrounded by blisters and scales. These are usually found in warm places of the body like the armpits, or between the fingers of the hand or perhaps even the toes. Common fungal infections in diabetic people include athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm.
- Skin problems related to neuropathy: Diabetes can be the cause of nerve damage in some cases; and neuropathy is a common symptom of diabetes. This type of damage can cause a loss of sensation in a part of the body. On event of an injury, one may not be able to feel it. As a result, an open sore or wound, if left unattended, can develop into an infection.
- Bacterial infection: Although anyone can get a bacterial infection, people suffering from diabetes are likelier to contract them. Usual bacterial skin problems that tend to trouble diabetics are boils, lumps near the eyelids, nail infections and carbuncles. Diabetics are also prone to infections deep in the skin and of the underlying tissues. The affected area is usually warm, red and swollen.
- Tingling and itching: Among the many causes of itching, diabetes is one. Yeast infection, dry skin and poor circulation are the primary causes of itching among patients of diabetes. Usually, the lower part of the leg tends to itch the most, if poor circulation is to be blamed.
- Acanthosis nigricans: Acanthosis nigricans is the condition where diabetics get darkening of skin leading to skin tags around neck and armpits.