Lybrate.com has top trusted Veterinarians from across India. You will find Veterinarians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Treatments For Birds
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I have a black labrador his age is 6 month I dn't no which a reason whats a problem his hair be a white neck hair and other he is a puppy pls help me suggest a treatment if as possible as soon as.
- leptospirosis is around and can cause lethal liver and kidney disease in dogs.
- water logging in metro cities can be a source of such fatal infections. Transmitted via urine of rats/dead rats --> Dogs can readily become infected despite vaccinations.
- common in farms too, wherever there is rat population.
- leptospirosis is a contagious to humans as well, and infected dogs, their urine becomes an important carrier for humans.
- initial signs include vomiting, jaundice, reduced urination, kidney failure.
- if not identified and treated early, it can become fatal.
- early diagnosis and specific treatment can save your pet.
- proper precautions and hygiene can save your family from exposure.
- do not let your pets walk through, or drink from water puddles.
Please speak to us for more information on this.
Have a safe monsoon!
I have a Golden Retriever puppy of exact 3 months. He has been vaccinated with MEGAVAC-P and also with CANISHOT K5. And also with Sterile diluent and canishot k5 the last vaccine was given on 22/9/16. He was very healthy puppy but on 24/9/16 night he vomited 5 to 6 times and had 2 loose motions. The next morning He had liquid stools ie watery motions with blood in it. I took the puppy to the veterinary doctor. He gave IV Fluids and 3 injections and told me that my puppy has been infected with parvo virus. Though I keep my puppy in hygienic condition inside my home and he is given proper vaccination in time, how can my puppy get parvo. My puppy is fine and I am administering fluids to him instead of regular food. He has not passed any loose motions with blood in stools or he is vomiting. He is very strong and healthy. I am greatly confused but continuing the treatment because I do not want want to take any risk to my puppy. But I want to know whether My puppy has parvo or not? Kindly advise. I am much worried.
3.5 yrs old labra male,over slivation, not taking proper meal,jaws mein hotspots,feverish,yellow urin,etc please help.Thanks Dr.
Dear Sir, my 4 n years Old Lahaspho male dog has a problem by birth In its both of back legs (slightly bend legs). But it can walk n run well. Now I consulted a my regular doctor for mating, he said my dog legs were weak and it can't mate a dog. Am so upset seeking for a solution. Is there any alternative options to strengthen my dog's legs. Kindly help me.
I have a 13 years old pomeranian bitch. She had stopped eating since a few weeks. On getting her blood tested and sonography, reports say that her kidney is weak and urea level is high. What should I do?
My 7 months old labrador has some problem in his right forelimb (leg. Due to this he feel some pain when he stands up after a long rest. I gave him nimulid for three days. He is okay but when he stands up after sleeping he feel jerk on his leg and after a long walk he starts jerk walking.
My dog is having problem that . It happens quite regularly when we take him out fr walk . He is having some sort of pain he lie on ground legs bend to all sides sliva coming out and starts trembling . It happen fr almost 10 minutes and after that again normal . Whats the problem to him . Some time it happens at home also . Can u help ?
I have a doberman puppy. It's 5 weeks old and I need amputation and ear cropping done. Ear cropping needs to take place within a few weeks. I there any decent vet surgeon that I can approach.
1. Make sure your dog has unlimited access to fresh water all the time.
2. Make sure your dog has access to shade when outside.
3. Take walks during the cooler hours of the day. Avoid 5-7 pm evening as the steam emitting from the road can kill your pet with heat stroke!
4. When walking, try to stay off of hot surfaces (like coal tar roads) because it can burn your dog's paws.
5. If you feel it's hot outside, it's even hotter for your pet - make sure your pet has a means of cooling off.
6. Keep your dog free of external insects (fleas, ticks) - consult your veterinarian about the best product for your pet.
7. Consider clipping or shaving dogs with long coats (talk to your veterinarian first to see if it's appropriate for your pet).
8. If you have a short nose breed like pugs or bulldogs, keep a Turkish towel with you whenever traveling. Whenever you notice he/she is panting heavily, you can soak the towel in water and wrap it around his body to have a local cooling effect.