Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod Kumar NigamYour feedback matters!
Am sudha age 31, some one sugest for evion 400 capsule for glowing skin any side effect and benefit for this capsules. Pls explain me.
I had scratches on right hand by cat around 10 years back, from then infection began I guess. White hair and dandruff, dark black spots on both sides of face, skin became dark black near elbows, nightfall during sleep since scratches happened, some bacterial movement all over the body, pain and smell during urination and across penis and joints. Snoring heavily during sleep. Please help on these issues which am facing now.
I have black spots on face as well as on back side. I have consumed some medicine and applied creams but is not effecting on my skin.
Which one is better for skin whitening cream . Almond soaked in milk or milk and saffron? Please reply soon.
How to have a open pore, scar free skin. Diet for combination skin. Black heads on nose and any natural method of removing upper lip hair and facial hair too.
I had an operation in my collarbone (fracture) 3 years before and that scar is too big. My que is how to remove the scar easily?
What are the symptom of permanent dark spot? How can I make the difference between a normal scar and a permanent scar of acne?
Doctor I have rashes on my face. Like small dots typesdots type. Small small spots on left and above cheek. How to remove or get rid of them.
My skin gets tanned very easily as soon as I get out of my home, I do apply sunscreen SPF40 and it does not work. My forehead gets so dark and shines badly cause of oily skin. Kindly suggest some creams that will suit me and I can atleast lower tanning.
Am 25 year old girl. My problem is am getting severe rashes on my intimate part. It is quite irritating and sometime skin also peels from that part. Am unable to understand the reason. Please help.
Hi I am 20 years old. My problem is that my face looks very thin and small and it has lost all its radiance or glow. I have puffy eyes with dark circles. I have tried so many things and consult doctor itself. They suggest me to drink juice n all. But I have IBS so I can not drink milk as doctor said. So please kindly suggest me something that works on my dull look as it makes me very depressive without gaining fat on my body. Something that makes my face looks bigger younger or glowing.
I m 22 years old male. I have sensitive & oily skin. Being used different cosmetic product, bad small whole has been on my face. Now I m using eraser anti marks cream. What should I do?
Which is the best face wash for men, for oily skin, how to prevent oily skin, Please let me know the best face wash for men, to keep my skin oil free all day.
Dr. I wnt to consult wth you face to face im frm oldcity pahadhi shareef ranga reddy district so Dr. can you send me your address thrw txt Dr. I lot of worried abt hair Dr. previously my hair was so thick so good. Bt nw I bcm thin Dr. please hlp me im grl.
I am having dark spots on my face since last 4 years. Please tell me the effective way to overcome from this problem.
The gall bladder is a very small organ located behind the liver. This organ stores the bile created by the liver and releases it whenever needed. We rarely pay attention to this organ until there is a problem and most gallbladder related problems are very painful. Unknowingly you may be harming your gall bladder by eating certain types of food like red meats and saturated fats. On the other hand, eating some types of food can improve your gall bladder health. Some such foods are:
- Fiber-rich foods: Fruits and vegetables are rich sources of fiber and a must in a balanced diet. Fiber helps keep the gall bladder healthy and also helps prevent gallstones from developing. An easy way to add more fibre to your diet is to incorporate a salad with your lunch and dinner.
- Water: Water not only helps hydrate the body but also helps maintain the water levels required in bile. Ideally, a person should drink 8 glasses of water a day. This should not all be drunk at one time but should be spaced out through the day. Drinking too much water at one time will result in the body expelling it in the form of urine instead of absorbing it.
- Foods rich in Pectin: Pectin is a dietary fiber that binds cholesterol in the stomach and helps in its removal from the body. Since cholesterol is one of the major causes for gall stones, eating pectin-rich foods helps reduce the risk of gallstones. Some foods that are rich in pectin include citrus fruits, strawberries and apples.
- Flaxseeds: Eating just one tablespoon of flax seeds a day can boost your health in a number of ways. One of the many benefits of including flaxseeds in your diet is a healthy gall bladder. Flax seeds contain mucilaginous fiber or fiber that forms a gel. This type of fiber aids in the liver’s synthesis of bile acids and thus keeps the gall bladder healthy.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids: Not all fats are bad for the body. Omega three fatty acids play an important role in producing anti-inflammatory compounds. Some rich sources of omega-3 fatty acids include olive oil, avocados and flax seeds.
- Citrus fruits: Citrus fruits are very rich in vitamins like vitamin C. a deficiency of this particular vitamin can cause gall stones. For this reason, eat plenty of citrus fruits and other fruits and vegetables such as bell peppers and broccoli that are rich in vitamin C. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.