Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod Kumar NigamYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 23 year old and my face many problems but the main is I think so much and I get worried so much about my future and my relationship and also I get angry so much very frequently please suggest something so that I can focus on my career and goals.
I have black scarps and spots on my tummy after pregnancy. My pregnancy is normal please give me suggestion to remove spots.
I used a D -free hair drandruf remover and I get rushes and crashes on the skin of head. What can I do for this and how I remove my drandruf. please help me.
My wife suffers recently chickenpox. Now she struggles black and white spot & marks. How to reduce them.
Hello my age is17 and I got a white patch on my forehead since 1 month. What could be the reason for dis. Please can I knw.
I am 26 year old girl. I am diabetic due to which my neck area and inner tigh areas are very dark as compared to my skin complexion. Please suggest any solution. Thanks ahead for the help.
I have some dark spots on face and whiteheads (milia ) on face how can I reduce ? Suggest me any medicine or face cream.
I'm 21 and my skin is pretty dull and dark due to direct sun exposure? How to get the glow back and remove tanning? I have very dry skin.
Problem of persistent jocks itch- over two months. Symptoms are red patches with painful, yellowish swelling. Over the counter medication (tenovate M) that were effective earlier, are not working anymore. Please suggest something effective for it, and also something for restoring skin pigment.
I am 22 years old, I have severe dark circles for the past 6 years. Please help me on clearing my huge dark circles?
We all love that perfectly glowing skin that has no marks or signs of ageing like moles, tags, fine lines, dark circles and many others. However, for most of us, this remains an imaginary picture that we have in mind. What stares back at us in the mirror has some of the above noted features, in various combinations. However, the desire for that blemish-free skin without any of these continues and is actually not far from reality too.
Some major irritants causing skin scars are as follows:
- Vascular marks including thread veins and broken capillaries.
- Spider nevus is a spider-web like structure with a central vessel and surrounding capillaries dilated radiating away from it. Similarly, blood spots are red, vascular spots that come with ageing.
- Skin tags or milia or warts, these are harmless but esthetically concerning and can irritate if found in an area where it interferes with the garments
- Age spots or brown spots that occur due to sun exposure are also harmless but are esthetic concern.
With esthetics attaining such importance, new ways are constantly being identified to help people improve their looks. While there are various creams and lotions and serums with promises of various chemicals that can do wonders, there actually are procedures that have a scientific basis and can produce results more quickly and effectively.
The following are some popular advanced cosmetic procedures (ACPs) that can help clear these blemishes and produce a spotless, clear skin.
- Chemical peels: This is an exfoliation process done in the clinic, by removing the top layers of rough skin, thereby, making space for new skin to grow. It stimulates growth of collagen and elastin, and promoting new skin growth. It can also be combined with topical antioxidants such as tretinoin and vitamin C, which are proven beneficial for the skin.
- Dermabrasion: Used in a variety of conditions (acne, wrinkles, blemishes), it works on layers that are far deeper than a chemical peel. A rotating brush is used to remove the upper layers of the skin, leaving the underlying layers open. The removed layers of the skin may form a scab, and can be mildly painful. The doctor may decide to use a mild local anesthetic if required.
- Laser skin resurfacing: The skin has an upper thicker layer and an inner thinner layer. A small amount of laser is applied to the underlying layers to stimulate them to produce collagen. The top layers are kept cool with a gel. The extra collagen produces improves elasticity and produces younger looking skin, removing all blemishes.
All these are equally proven ways to treat blemishes. The decision of choosing one particular method should be completely based on your expectations.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.