Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinod Kaul
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod KaulYour feedback matters!
My bro has duff (46%) from child hood. When we consult to a doctor at his childhood. Doctor says, he was very weak so it happened. He will recover when he grow up. And also he can not talk normally. Some words are cannot spoke by him. He can not hear from some far also. But he understands by lip reading. We already tried hearing machine at cost 30000. Is there any cure of that duff and talking clearly by any operation. My bro age is now 17 running. please doctor give any suggestion. We are suffering for him very much.
I have cold, wet cough with fever and my body is paining from last 5 day plzz suggest me medicine which effected fastly because my marriage is on 22 feb.
Can you please suggest Homeopathic medicine for fungal, bacterial infection in private parts for both Male and Female?
What is the normal time at which sperm come out during masturbation, Or for how many minutes or seconds does man do masturbate normally?
My Ibs is affecting my life and relationshipBasically I don't know where to start but here goes, I was a alcoholic from age 22 to age 27, I have been clean for over 3 years, I thought my life can only go up now, I've been having series abdominal pain for the last 2 years on and off but now it's everyday, it seems after I've opened my bowels.
Hello doctor, my mother is a patient of high blood sugar and blood pressure. She is suffering from last 6 years and she is taking a general tablet named dp gesic on prescription of doctor but that time her sugar level was in her control but now days her sugar level is inceasing on high level, last time before one week her sugur level was 336 without meal. So I need your help and prescrip her tablets. We will talk about your tablets to her consultant doctor. Thank you.
Hi 6 to 7 days a week he passes urine. Yes for three months he has been dry. Some times he passes urine 2 times.
Hi, It's very hesitating but I need some serious advice. I'm 23 years old boy. I'm single. I have got very habit of masturbating everyday. I can't resist myself. I think this is harming my body and brain. I often get bored about everything around me. I am feeling very less interested in my work, social and personal life. I feel very weak and always feel drowsy at work. I also restricts myself from making more interaction with people. Specially girls. I always remain with serious kind of face and get angry easily on anybody. I have started hating my life. But still I'm unable to stop myself from masturbating. This frustrates me more. This is the case which I can not share with my family doctor or elders in family. I'm afraid that this will have impact on my post marriage life. I want to live healthy and happy life like others. Due to masturbating I don't feel like getting in touch with anybody and I don't have any female friend as well. Could you please advice how can I overcome these physical and mental impacts of masturbating. Please advice if there is any ayurvedic or any medicine or powder which will rejuvenate me. I need your assistance at earliest. I hope I will get advice from you.
An often persistent and long-lasting condition, psoriasis interferes with the life cycle of skin cells and causes them to increase rapidly on the surface of the skin. These generally appear as dry, itchy and red patches of skin having thick, silvery scales.
Psoriasis can be subdivided into the following:
- Plaque psoriasis: The most common form, characterized by dry, red skin lesions covered with silvery scales and can be seen anywhere on the body.
- Scalp psoriasis: These appear on the scalp and may extend beyond the hairline.
- Nail psoriasis: These affect the toenails and fingernails.
- Guttate psoriasis: Characterized by blister-like appearances and are stimulated by bacterial infections.
- Inverse psoriasis: Caused by fungal infections.
- Erythrodermic psoriasis: Can cover the entire body with a reddish rash that may peel.
- Pustular psoriasis: Capable of causing chills, fever and diarrhea.
The usual signs and symptoms of psoriasis include:
- Red, sensitive patches of skin
- A silvery, scaly cover
- Dry and cracked skin that may bleed when scratched or agitated
- Tiny scaling spots (witnessed in children)
- Persistent itching, soreness or burning sensation
- Ridged, thickened or pitted nails
- Stiff and swollen joints
Possible causes of psoriasis may include:
- Skin infections or strep throat infections
- Skin injuries, like cuts, bites or sunburns
- Cold weather
- Chronic alcoholism
- Certain medications such as high blood pressure medications
The following factors may further increase the risk of developing the disease:
- Fungal and bacterial infections
- Family history
A few health tips for psoriasis patients:
- Maintain safer distance from the possible variables that cause or aggravate psoriasis
- Practice yoga regularly. Yoga can lessen the intensity of psoriasis.
- Avoid pricking, peeling or scratching your skin.
- Make sure to pat your skin dry after washing, and avoid rubbing vigorously with towel or any rough cloth.
- Avoid artificial cleansers and use gram flour (besan flour) instead.
- Use cotton clothes
- Avoid cold water bath or immediate cleaning up right after heavy work-out, long walks, or travel.
- Avoid food stuffs that can cause indigestion.
- Avoid excessive salty and acidic food stuffs, radish, urad dal, sesame, jaggery (gur), curds, fish and other sour food stuffs that can trigger psoriasis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.