Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinita Bhatnagar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinita BhatnagarYour feedback matters!
Taking a balanced diet not only helps in maintaining overall health also helps in curing indigestion. The right mix of carbohydrate, protein, water, fat, vitamin, salt and fiber is important for the body to function well. Apart from maintaining a healthy diet, it is also essential to refrain from food that triggers indigestion.
Here is a list of worst food for digestive health:
- Dairy Products: Dairy Products contain a protein called the casein. This protein can be highly allergic and inflammatory. Its strong insulin response can hold up fat and makes someone look fatter than his usual self. Lactose, the carbohydrate found in milk is extremely difficult to digest. If you are lactose intolerant, you should make it a point to stay away from dairy products such as kefir and yogurt to ensure smooth digestion.
- Gluten: This protein molecule is found in barley and wheat. Gluten is extremely difficult to break and has the capability to create a lot of damage. The unbroken molecules of gluten cause inflammation and bloating. People, who have GI issues, should definitely eschew gluten to ensure food digestion.
- Sugar: Patients suffering from indigestion should stay away from sugar related products such as candy, cake and crackers. Intake of sugar product increases the rate of inflammation, feeds harmful bacteria and suppresses the immune system. No wonder it is one of the worst food to consume, if you are suffering from indigestion.
- Fake fats: Fake fats are extremely difficult to digest and make the cell membranes more rigid. It can also show symptoms such as cramps, loose stools and bloating.
- Gums: Guar and xanthan gum are proved to be responsible for causing colitis. People with bowel disease are strongly suggested to stay away from gums and thickeners in order to avoid indigestion.
- Soy: Soy possesses protein inhibitors. It is an enzyme that restricts digestion. The carbohydrate content of the soy does not get recognized by the GI system. This leads to bloating, cramps and gas.
- Nightshade vegetables: Vegetables such as potato, bell pepper and tomatoes contain a compound called solanine. The latter is known to be responsible for indigestion. People with a compromised GI should not consume these vegetables at all.
- Red Dye: May fast food item contain a red dye which is known to decrease the production of energy, disturb nerve signaling and is an inflammatory agent.
- Sweeteners: Fake sweeteners show GI symptoms such as bloating and gas. Replacing this with sugar is not at all a good idea since it causes indigestion over a period of time.
- Legumes and beans: Legumes and beans contain compounds called saponins and lectins respectively. They are a major cause of a leaky gut and inflammation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.
The reduced ability to orgasm or the inability to orgasm post sufficient stimulation is called anorgasmia. This disorder is quite common in women. In fact, most women cannot orgasm with vaginal stimulation alone. Some require clitoral stimulation by rubbing or oral sex.
What are the types of anorgasmia?
- Generalized anorgasmia: Orgasms are not achieved with any partner, be it in any situation
- Lifelong anorgasmia: No orgasms have ever been felt
- Acquired anorgasmia: You have climaxed before but due to certain factors, be it emotional or physical, you have stopped getting orgasms
- Situational anorgasmia: Here you may have been able to orgasm before but only in certain positions or a particular partner.
What may cause anorgasmia?
Orgasms can be complex things. It involves the combination of physical, emotional and psychological factors. Anorgasmia can occur if any of the above is affected.
- Medical illnesses: Diseases such as diabetes or multiple sclerosis can result in anorgasmia.
- Medications: Medicines, for example, antidepressants, anti- histamines, cardio-vascular agents can meddle with climaxes.
- Smoking and Alcohol: Excessive alcohol consumption can mess with the ability to peak; smoking constraints the blood vessels, thus having a similar impact on both the sexes.
- Gynaecologic issues: Surgeries such as hysterectomy or surgeries of carcinoma can hamper with the capacity to accomplish climaxes.
- Poor self-perception
- Anxiety or dejection
- Financial issues and stress
- Fear of STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) or pregnancy
- Past passionate or sexual mishandle
- Fights or clashes in the relationship
- No fascination toward the partner
- Lack of association
- Poor association with partner in regards to sexual needs
What are the symptoms of anorgasmia?
The symptom of anorgasmia is the inability to achieve orgasms in spite of sufficient sexual stimulation. It could be because of your partner or because of the position that does not really hit your spot. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
My wife delivered a baby on 25 December 2015 but after delivery my wife period stopped. Please tell me that is a serious matter or not. She is feeling not well. She fells pain in whole body. How can again start the period. Please suggest me.
6 effective ways to manage period pain
Although menstrual cycles or monthly periods are a normal physiological process, they can sometimes be accompanied by pain and excessive cramping and can affect your quality of life. While the pain is usually tolerable and goes away in a day or two, it can be worse on some occasions. Here are some effective ways to handle period pain:
1. Use a heating pad
You can place a heating pad or a hot water bottle over your lower abdominal area to help in relieving pain. Heat is quite helpful in easing the cramping and reducing the intensity of pain.
2. Massage with essential oils
Massaging with certain aromatic essential oils is also an effective way to relieve menstrual cramps. These include lavender oil, eucalyptus oil, clary sage oil and marjoram oil. Massage your lower back and abdomen with these oils for best results. You can massage at around bedtime for a restful sleep and relief from cramping.
This might come as a surprise but exercise helps to release the pain relieving chemicals called endorphins. Experts suggest that women who exercise regularly often have less menstrual pain. To prevent cramps in the future, make exercise a part of your lifestyle.
4. Have herbal teas
Certain teas help in reducing the intensity of period pain and cramping. These include peppermint tea, cinnamon tea, ginger tea, chamomile tea and tulsi tea. You can add any of these teas during your periods for easing the pain and cramps.
5. Take a pain killer
You can take pain medications to relieve cramps. These include paracetamol, mefenamic acid and other analgesics. Paracetamol is an over the counter medicine but for others you will need a prescription from a doctor. It is best to take these medications as soon as bleeding or cramping starts. Painkillers can however cause side effects like acidity, gastritis and even stomach ulcers if taken too frequently.
6. Try pain relief patches
These are subcutaneous skin patches that can be applied directly over the skin. They are purely herbal and contain eucalyptus oil and menthol, both of which help in reducing cramping and relaxing the muscles. These patches release the ingredients in a controlled manner, thereby maintaining their levels in the blood stream throughout the day. This helps in ensuring long lasting action. They are easily available as over the counter medications. The advantages of these patches are that they are 100% herbal, are extremely easy to use and are free from side effects that can occur by popping painkillers on a regular basis.
So, go ahead and try these pain relieving therapies and enjoy pain free periods. Stay healthy, stay happy!