Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinita BhatnagarYour feedback matters!
My wife 51years old is having multiple ovarian cysts about 30mm sizes, since 15years without pain. What should be done?
doctor has diagnosed pcod to me. Conceiving problem. Age is 38, 8 months marriage. AMH is 7.2 TSH 3 INSULIN FASTING 96 GLUCOSE 136 PROGESTERONE 40 ESTRADIOL 60 PROLACTIN 11 REGULAR PERIODS but weight has gained drastically from 52 kg to 59 kg in one year hair become thin, too much hair fall, skin become rough.
I am suffering from vaginal infection since 5 days. I am using wash and candid-b ointment. What tablet should I take? I am having vaginal discharge, itching and inflammation in my vulva.
New Year is a good the time for new beginnings. At times our sex lives needs to be revived too. After a few years together, a couple’s sex life may begin to stagnate. A boring sex life can negatively impact your relationship as well. But by employing some very easy tricks in the bedroom, you can bring back the passion and add spark to your life.
Can’t figure out where to start? Here are 6 tips and tricks to help you out.
1. Be spontaneous: One of the main reasons a couple’s sex life dwindles is because they fall into a routine. Whether it’s the position you choose, or the sequence of events- right from foreplay to the actual intercourse- every couple has their own set routine. Break this monotony and try out new positions that can greatly enhance your pleasure. Also, try having sex somewhere else in the house that you haven’t before to spice things up.
2. Don’t be shy: Sex is one of the most intimate acts you can share with someone. However, sometimes you may find yourself being unable to open up to your partner about what gets you in the mood. This can make sex an unfulfilling experience. Try telling your partner what you’d like him/her to do. You might end up discovering that both of you share a common fantasy you hadn’t spoken about before.
3. Explore all erogenous zones: There are a lot of erogenous zones on a man and woman’s body. Take your time and get to know every single one of them. If you don’t know where they are, explore your partner’s body and see what turns him/her on and where. This is a great exercise that also sets the foundation for more fulfilling sex in the future.
4. Experiment with your lingerie: Clothes can be a turn on or a turn off depending on what you wear. Try experimenting with your lingerie. A host of options are available out there for both men and women. These days you can even buy edible lingerie on leading online shopping sites. Choose bright shades like red, as they’ve been proven to increase arousal.
5. Play around with sex toys: Introducing sex toys in your bedroom can prove to be very stimulating as well as exciting for both you and your partner. Sex toys come in all shapes and sizes, for both men and women. You can take your pick from vibrators and vibrating rings, handcuffs, etc; even lubricants and gels can be used to enhance pleasure and make sex more exciting.
6. Shave your pubic hair: Another way to give your sex life a whole new dimension, shaving off your pubic hair can increase the sensitivity in your genitals making sex a more pleasurable experience. Besides, for many shaved genitals have a visual appeal and cause intense arousal, which is very important when it comes to having a satisfying sex life.
I am 6 months pregnant and I am having loose motions for 3-4 days. I had one tablet for loose motions which I used to have before. But next day morning I still face the same. Please suggest if I need to consult doctor or if you can suggest some medicine.
My child was 8 months old. He is crying always and didn't eat anything but he is drinking water more. Is this indicate any problem or else nothing to worry. Please can you tell me the reason?
My wife's period date was 29 Jan. 2015. But its 16-17 days gone but she is still not get ovulation. On 13 I did pregnancy test by Prega News. But result was negative. It happen first time after our marriage (which was on 28/04/2015) What should I do?
Can you suggest me which period is best for me to have sex with partner whether it's before MC or after MC to pregnant my partner successfully ? Can you suggest me which time is better to give pregnancy to my partner?
I am trying to conceive from last 6 months with no success. My gyn suggested to take ovabless and Himalaya evecare syrup on daily basis. Along with these, she suggested to have CCQ50 tablet and oflomac oz during period. After having these medication for 1.5 month, I got my period 12-13 days early. My period has been very much regular yet. Please suggest, early period is sign of any problem or not.
Dear sir/mam I am a pharmacist my wife is suffering for monnorhgia in a lsat 22 day she use contra pill for abuse the birth. So mam please suggest me what shud I do.
Hi. I have an issue with intercourse. My sperm comes out after I ejaculate inside my wife vagina. We got married 5 months back and she is yet to get pregnant. We are desperately trying for a baby.
Dear Doctor I am Carrying with 8th month pregnancy and in 7th month I done with scanning. In Scanning EDD is 06/03/2017. Now I have query that delivery will going to happen in What EDD date was given? And I am working lady still how many days I can continue working. Can I work till FEB mid days. Please let me know the details. I am so thankful if I got answer.
I am a 16 year old due to my academics I am not able to concentrate on my health . I did start going to the gym but I had to stop because I am in my 12th grade right now I had lost about 6 kgs and now I am gaining all of the weight back . I am afraid I will loose my confidence . My current weight is 84.6 kgs.
There can be a number of reasons that lead to infertility in women. Endometriosis is one of them. It is a benign condition where the endometrium, which includes the tissues that form the lining inside the uterus, grows outside the uterus. Apart from infertility, it may also cause pelvic pain in women.
There are no such symptoms of endometriosis apart from pelvic pain and it cannot be detected without surgery. Thus, it is very difficult to diagnose this disease and state how common it is. However, research says that the prevalence of this disease in women in their reproductive age is between 3 to 10 per cent.
It is found that endometriosis sometimes leads to infertility. Here is how:
Abdominal Adhesions and Infertility
Normally, the endometriosis implants develop in the abdomen. Then the body surrounds them with connective tissues. The reason for doing so is isolating the implants, so that they cannot harm your body.
Now, sometimes these adhesions can create a blockage in the opening of the fallopian tube or may also pinch off the fallopian tube. This will result in obstruction in the fertilisation of egg and the sperm and thus fertilization will not take place; so there are no chances of conceiving. These obstructions when diagnosed can be treated with surgery.
Secretions from implants
Endometrium plays a vital role in conception where the tissues secrete a wide variety of hormones and nutrients. Now, the endometrial implant also functions in the same way and secretes those hormones. The difference is that it does not deposit them in the lumen of the womb, and it is released in the abdominal cavity. In these substances, there may be some hormones that are responsible for infertility.
Prostaglandins are other hormones that are secreted by the endometrium normally. It helps in a lot of body processes that include various stages of menstrual cycle and pregnancy.
This hormone is required for a lot of functions such as ovulation, sperm mobility, and regression of corpus luteum, immune interaction, menstrual cramps and contraction of the uterus at birth.
Just like the endometrium, the implants also secrete these hormones. And the problem that is caused by the implant secreted prostaglandin hormone is that they are released in the abdomen and not in the womb. Moreover, they are not secreted at the right time, thus sending a wrong message to the brain.
A woman with a few days of pregnancy may face a miscarriage because the ovary will get a signal to start the menstrual cycle, and the womb lining where the egg is implanted will be expelled.
If you too are fearing of getting this disease, it's better to visit your Gynecologist soon.