Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinit
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VinitYour feedback matters!
Any type of fast food I eat like burgers, chats, pizza etc. I always vomit or get the sensation of vomiting. What should I do?
Pain in penis not doing sexual activity, no accident no athletic activity so if I suffer from peyronies diseases or not.
1. Iced green tea
How to use
Take a glass of warm water and steep a green tea bag into it. Remove the tea bag and pour the contents into the tray. Place the tray into freezer and allow it to form ice cubes take one ice-cube and rub all over the face. Just note before rubbing the ice cubes steam your face so that the pores get open and the goodness of green tea enter the pores. Do it twice a day in the morning when you get up and before going to sleep.
Green tea contains a high amount of antioxidants that fight free radicals that damages your skin. It has antiseptic properties that killed germs that causes acne and pimples and keep your skin beautiful and healthy.
2. Baking soda and lemon juice mask
How to use
Take a bowl add 2 tablespoon of baking soda and add 1/4 cup of lemon juice to it. Mix it properly to make a thick paste. Apply the paste to the affected area. Let it dry for 5 -10 minutes. Once it dries take some water on your hand and slowly scrub the affected area on your face. Wash your face using luke warm water and pat dry. If your face becomes too dry then apply some antiseptic lotion or moisturiser.
Baking soda helps to keep the skin pores clean by removing bacteria and excess oil that causes pimples. Lemon acts as a natural bleach that lightens the skin and remove dark spots. It helps to remove the dead skin and gives a fairer complexion.
Hello sir, I from amritsar punjab. I have 3 corns in my feet since 6 months I want to remove these corns pls suggest me immediately. thank you.
Facing a very throat pain for more than last 9 months. Taken many doctors advice even ent also. Homoeopathy also. But no relief. Very confused now I am scared. Please advise what to do. Regards.
My daughter is 13 years old. She is suffering from stomach pain more or often which unbearable. There is no motion free (having constipation) and is having loss of appetite for last three to four months. What should be done for pathological test and what steps to be taken? please Do some help in this regard.
Fasting sugar 104 and pp sugar 140 and TSH is 9.6 but hemoglobin is 7.5. What is the improvement of hemoglobin level in body please suggest it.
When a man winds up with red, raw penis skin, he usually knows what caused it. Maybe it was an adventurous evening without enough lube. Or perhaps it was a little chafing from taking a long run or workout without the proper supportive undergarments. Whatever the case, when a man has a red penis as a result of that soreness, he wants to alleviate the problem as soon as possible. Fortunately, good penis care includes several home remedies that can ease red penis skin and make a man feel much better.
1. Take a break. No matter what caused the raw, red penis, a man wants to keep it from getting any worse. That means no hanky-panky for a while, including no sexual congress with any partner, or even with himself. This allows the penis a well-deserved break and helps ease the redness or soreness a man might be experiencing.
2. Clean things up. Many a man has fallen asleep after a satisfying night of sexual pleasures only to wake up to a raw, red penis. This might be thanks to not washing off after the sexual fun was done. If this might be the case, a man needs to hop in the shower immediately to wash off the residue from the lube, condom and even bodily fluids that have been sitting on the penis overnight.
3. Use a cold compress. If the redness is accompanied by swelling or pain, a man can turn immediately to a cold compress. The compress can be made of a washcloth run underneath cold water, wrung out and placed on the penis, or it might be an ice pack that has been wrapped in a clean, dry cloth. Using the cold compress for 15 minutes is usually enough to alleviate the sting.
4. Let the skin breathe. The penis skin is often encased behind layers of clothing, and possibly even by a thick thatch of hair. Let the skin have as much 'free' time as possible in order to heal quickly. If a guy is in private at home, he can feel free to simply go nude as much as possible. If he has to go to work or otherwise engage with others, switching to boxer shorts for a few days and wearing loose-fitting trousers can help.
5. Switch products. If the redness or soreness continues to occur, a man needs to look into what might be causing it. He can often trace the problem to something in his home, such as a new laundry detergent or a new type of cleanser he has been using in the shower. The culprit might also be the condoms he uses, or even something as unusual as a partner switching to a new type of perfume. Looking at ingredients and thinking through any recent changes in his lifestyle can help a guy find the answer.
Sometimes, the reasons for raw, red penis skin are as simple as too much friction. But regardless of the reasons why, a man can't go wrong with a high-quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to ease the ache. A guy should start by looking for Shea butter and vitamin E as top ingredients; these hydrating powerhouses can help ensure that red penis is not caused by dryness. Other ingredients to look for include healing vitamins, such as vitamins C and D, as well as vitamin A. Also known as retinol, vitamin A is well-known for soothing and clearing up skin issues. Finally, a man should turn to a crème that contains L-carnitine, which fights against peripheral nerve damage that might be caused by too much friction and not enough lubrication.