Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
My daughter was born on 21.10. 2015. She is now two weeks old. For the first week she was breastfed, but now I realized that my wife is not producing enough milk for feeding my daughter. We changed to Lactogen-1 formula milk feeding from past five days. My daughter was fine feeding on formula milk till date but suddenly today she vomited twice. I am worried what caused the vomiting. Kindly suggest what to do in this case. Is it improper digestion due to formula milk. If yes then what should I do? Also kindly suggest frequency of feeding formula milk to my daughter and in what quantity.
My baby was 6 month running my baby is crying to feed milk what happen Doctor Mere beti milk peene samay bahot zoor zoor se chilari aur peshab bhi karleri iski kya vaja hosakthi Doctor please answer.
My baby is 4.5 moths old. She is having lots of cough. We went to a Doctor and he gave me medicine and said put a warm cloth on the chest of the baby i'm doing that from 2 days. But today in her poo I found some blood. Like when the girls are having mensuration that sticky blood. I'm quit worried for this.
HI, My baby is 3 months old, we have appointed 1 lady person for her daily males (exercise) of body, please confirm for how many months I have continue for goods development of her body.
How can I take best care of my two months old baby from morning till the evening in this summer. Please give me a proper schedule for my baby.
My daughter is 6 months old and weighs 10 kg. She is in good health since birth. Feeding on mother's milk. Have started solid food 2weeks back. Does her weight need any concern? Also tell me if we should give her any kind of supplements.
From terrorism to natural disasters, there are a number of traumatic events that constantly hurl themselves at us. Given the amount of stress it causes an adult, imagine how a child can process this information. Often traumatic events that occur in childhood can trigger phobias and anxiety disorders that last a lifetime if not dealt correctly.
Each child responds to trauma in a different way depending on the circumstances and their age and personality. What is common is that all children turn towards their parents and teachers for support in these situations. Hence, it is important to understand how to help your child deal with traumatic events.
Here are a few steps you should follow:
- Provide comfort: The first thing to do in a traumatic event is to reassure and comfort the child. Reinforce your child's sense of security by following a normal schedule and maintaining regular eating and sleeping habits. Encourage your child to talk and ask questions and discuss the situation with them in a way appropriate to your child's age and concerns.
- Accept their needs: Children show the need for reassurance in different ways. For some, it may be the need for extra physical contact in the form of hugs while for others it may be ensuring that their favourite teddy bear is with them constantly. Be patient with children and indulge their needs in such situations.
- Limit the amount of information available: Media often magnifies a traumatic event making it all the more difficult for a child to apprehend. Children can often be mislead or frustrated by media coverage of a traumatic event. Thus, it is a good idea to limit the use of television, radios and internet. As far as possible do not let your child watch the news alone.
- Stay in touch: If your child goes to school, his or her teacher is the parent figure at school. Stay connected with your child's teachers and the other adults in their life to monitor changes in behavioral patterns.
- Create distractions: If left alone with nothing to do, a child's mind will dwell on the trauma. Encourage them to find a hobby to cope with the negative emotions. Music and art are two good outlets for stress. You could also play board games, read or play outdoors to distract them.
- Get professional help: Sometimes you may need help to deal with a traumatic event in your child's life. If your child shows signs of behavioral changes, academic problems, emotional outbursts, anxiety, depression, insomnia or social withdrawal; you should consult a professional counselor.
My son who will turn five in December has eye allergy from the last one year. He is on homeopathy medicine from the last six months. Condition is under control but not completely cured. He had itching in his eyes particularly in morning. And white semi liquid discharge earlier. Please advise.
My son having loose motion since 17 days (7 to 8 times. Doctor prescribed vibact dry syrup and said its viral diarrhea (milk allergy_mothers milk) but there is no sign of recovery. And baby is healthy and normal. Please give alternate syrup and how to overcome from this.
I have a 10 years old boy suspect adhd. He take atomoxetine hydrochloride for 1 month. Any other remedy is available which has no side effects?
Always make it a practice to encourage your children to inform you if they face any pain or discomfort in the neck or back before it becomes a serious problem.