Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vindu Garg
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vindu GargYour feedback matters!
My sister has 24weeks old to 2nd pregnancy and 28years old too: In ANP (antenatal profile) report, white blood cells count 11500 (but range 4000 to 10000 shows). Is there any effects please tell me and remedy too.
My wife, in her 8th month of pregnancy, is apparently loosing balance while standing/walking. Could you please give her some tips to safeguard herself? I feel very worried about her.
Sir/madam, my wife is pregnant present 5 months completed. Recently thyroid test completed report levels are TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3) 185 THYROXINE (T4) 12.6 THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH) 5.83 SHE FACED ANY PROBLEMS please ADVICE ME I'M WAITING FOR YOUR KINDLY REPLY.
Everyone knows that a pregnant woman must eat a proper, well-balanced diet to allow normal growth of the foetus. But in many places, including India, nutrition of a pregnant woman is formidably influenced by food fads, religious and cultural beliefs, customs without any certainty about the myths and their real effects. This itself may pose a challenge to the available food choices during pregnancy where every trimester is different but interestingly significant. This span of nine months is really the most challenging period of a woman’s life.
Myth #1: Drinking coconut water regularly will cause the baby to have a good amount of hair and the mother to suffer from acidity.
Reality: A baby normally lays his or her head-down in the third trimester, and the acidity that you may suffer from is caused due to your growing belly. As a woman advances through her pregnancy, the uterus stretches itself and pushes the intestine upwards causing the process of digestion to slow down and is responsible for all the acidity and digestive issues that may even result in constipation.
Myth #2: Cut down the cheese content.
Reality: Cheese, as most people know, is a great source of Zinc, Calcium, Vitamin B12, Protein, Phosphorus and Vitamin A. Some varieties such as Swiss or cheddar are harmless because they pass through rigorous processing and pasteurisation. It is the soft and unprocessed kind of cheese like goat cheese, Feta or Brie, which may cause cheese-borne diseases. So it’s a good idea to eliminate the hard cheese instead of cutting down the cheese in totality.
Myth #3: Consumption of clarified butter while bearing the child eases delivery and helps in quick healing of the uterus during the post-partum period.
Reality: This is one of the most ludicrous food misconceptions related to pregnancy. Ghee or clarified butter neither helps in quick healing of the uterus nor eases childbirth. However, it is a saturated fat and definitely helps in the absorption of EFAs; so it is recommended to consume clarified butter in moderation during pregnancy.
Myth #4: Eating something white in colour early morning will help you give birth to a fair-skinned baby.
Reality: There is no reason to believe this absurd myth. Imagine if it was true, then all the milk and breads and egg whites would have turned everyone white by now. This is nothing more than an inane crap and the colour of the food a would-be mother consumes has nothing to do with the complexion of her baby. It is a matter of pure genetics.
There are countless myths and strange beliefs that you may have come across during pregnancy. So it is always suggested to speak with a gynaecologist to know more about foods and their effects. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
When you have sex on the same day your egg white mucus appear and the sex was anal but the condom tear and didn't no where actually he released and that time you were already wet will you get pregnant.
With changing life scenarios, parents do not have time to spend with their children. The grandparents often fill this gap now. They still have the time and patience to listen to what happened on a daily basis, and are not caught in the whirlwind of having a task list that never ends with the day.
In a way, grand children are very closely bound to their grandparents and are expected to take care of them, when required. In fact, stats show that about 80% of primary caregivers for people over age of 60 are grandchildren. Their average age is about 27(either gender). There are specific advantages of this care giving relationship for both the grandparent and the grandchild.
- There is no hurry: Most of us want a pair of ears to listen to what we have to say. Whether it is the exciting college trip you had or the office dinner you just returned from, we all want to share it. So, in this era where parents are not as available as they were earlier, grandparents fill the gap. They are not just eagerly waiting for you to return, but they seem to have the time to hear you out and feel happy (or sad) about it. This leaves one with a great feeling.
- Been there, done that: Though they have had a different lifestyle, they have “been there, done that,” perhaps in different ways. The definition of fun might have changed, but fun was always there. If you have the time, hear out their version of fun. You would be left thinking that you are not anywhere close to the fun they had.
- Life is the best teacher: The experiences they share will probably be some of life’s best lessons, which cannot be gathered by reading any number of books or TED talks.
- Safety: While there definitely are care giving or assisted living homes, having them at home and taking care of them provides the additional safety net. There are family people around, and if required, readily available.
- A helping hand: Caring for grandparents does not always relate to doing things for them, it is a mutual thing, and they feel equally good and happy that they are able to contribute in some small way in your daily life. You can always offer to help, but very often, their energy levels are quite high, unless they are ill, and they are so happy doing something for you.
- Strengthens the bond: Needless to say, spending time with a person makes the relationship strong and lasting. Grandparents assume a very special place, and caring for them leaves one with a very good and satisfied feeling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.