Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay KumarYour feedback matters!
I have fever since 4 days and with headache also vomiting frequently. Please help and give me some home remedies.
Kindly follow advises given below:
1. Strict to sleep time schedule
2. Do regular physical activity
3. Regular meditation/ yoga
4. Avoid tea coffee after 7 pm
5. You can take bath at bed time
6. Avoid day time sleep
7. You can use alarm and gradually reduce your waking time by 15 minutes
I have undergone lower semi impacted wisdom tooth extraction during surgery the wisdom tooth that was being extracted broke into pieces so my oral surgeon removed the pieces & stitched that area but I feel that a teeth piece is still left inside that stitched area how can I find out if there is a teeth piece in or no?
I have a constant pain in urinne bladder zone and across belt line of left side, some time the sensation passes to left leg also. I have visited urologst, underwent kft, lft, urine routine and culture but there is no findings, then doctor suggested that problem in there in orine flow, I underwent treatment of that also still the pain is not going. What should I do, I am doing kegel excersies also.
I have problem with bad breath even if go for 2 times brush also please suggest me what I can do to solve this.
I am 18yrs old I have pimples and oily skin what can I do to get rid of it. What cream can I used to avoid pimples.
I'm pregnant since three months but I continue to get my menstruation. I have ask the doctor he tell me that some woman is like that. And you what do you think about this?
Hi Dr. I am an computer engineering student. I have back pain. How to reduce that pain. Also neck pain. Sir. How to reduce the belly. Please I want your advice. Please help me.
Please do advice me how can I reduce my weight I have been trying hard enough from the past last one month running jogging exercises but no results come out what should I do .PLEASE HELP ME DOCTOR.
I am not feeling well since 3 days and suffering from severe headache, last night I vomited and experiencing from weakness what should I do?
I have skin are brown I want use radiance brightening serum cream so can I use this cream for helpful my face and glowing fair skin what I do.
On first day of mensuration, should we take pain killer if there will be severe stomach pain? please help.
I am having the following symptoms since last few months: Burning sensation in stomach, going to the loo 2-3 times a day, fatigue, confusion, mental fog. Kindly advise.
Uterine fibroids are benign growths, which originate in the walls of the uterus. They are also known as 'myomas' or 'fibromyomas' and their sizes tend to vary. You may not realize that you have a fibroid as they do not cause many problems.
The causes of uterine fibroids are:
- Hormones: Hormones that stimulate the uterine lining to prepare it for the menstrual cycle are known to aid in the development of uterine fibroids.
- Genetic changes: Genetic changes in the cells of the uterus may lead to this disorder.
Ayurveda is a natural method of treatment that focuses on using various herbal remedies to cure a disorder. The Ayurvedic remedies for uterine fibroids aim to boost the immune system and balance the hormones in the body. This allows the ovaries to function properly and thus allows the uterus to remain healthy.
The various ayurvedic remedies for uterine fibroids are:
- Curcumin: This remedy helps the body get rid of the free radicals due to its high antioxidant content. It helps in reducing the inflammation in the uterus and thus treat uterine fibroids.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha has medicinal properties that boost your overall wellbeing in addition to boosting your immune system. It is also known to improve the functioning of the brain and treat impotency.
- Diet: The diet should consist mostly of fiber and whole grains. Alcohol and saturated fats should be limited. You should eat foods, which are pungent, bitter and astringent so that the metabolism is smooth; this prevents formation of uterine fibroids.
- Lifestyle changes: You should restrict smoking and alcohol consumption as they tend to aggravate free radical damage in the body. You should also follow a regimen that incorporates regular exercise and a balanced diet. This will enhance your wellbeing and allow you to remain healthy.
- Panchakarma: Panchakarma is an Ayurvedic remedy that helps in correcting hormonal imbalances in the body. Correction of hormonal imbalances helps in preventing uterine fibroids. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.