Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay KumarYour feedback matters!
Sasi is my neighbour. He is suffering from fever. He have a doubt if it is swine flu or not. What are the symptoms of swine flu? What we can do to get rid from it? In which way they act on our body? He is so weak and not ready to go hospital.
I have many pimple on my face and back I have been used creams in this past months plzz help me and give secure advice.
Sir mere gale mai Balgam sa lagta hai or Dawai bhi bhaut li par jata hi nhi hai garma pani se galale bhi karta hu please tell me.
Hai sir my name is rajinikanth. I am suffering from dengue .can. You please tell about the symptoms of dengue.
Hello everyone ! age 23, I have got swelling in my knees one by one . 10 days ago I got swelling in my right knee , I had taken medicine from family doctor to remove swelling. But after getting my right knee better from swelling, I get swelling in my left knee. Please suggest me !
I am 60 years of age. I use anti-depression medication. I have ankolozing spondylitis. One doctor prescribed Indocap SR. This medication is working for me. However the doctor says do not use indocap SR daily. But my problem is if I do not take indocap sr, my body pains are severe and stiffness in the neck is making entire body becomes stiff and painful. I do not normally get any abdominal effects when I take NSAIDS. Doctor says it not good to use indocap sr on a regular basis. If I do not, my pains are severe. What should I do in this situation? Please help.
3 days ago from now, at the time of sleep started sneezing and noise blow. When I wake up in the morning I caught by fever and continuous noise blow like water substance and till now continuous same symptoms.
Hi. I am 24 years plus female and I weigh abt 82 kgs and my height is 5.4 .i jst want to lose weight but not in a hurry or in a way that I don't harm my body by doing excessive diet or exercise. How much should one run in a day as a beginner. Also, wat kind of food shud I hav before starting my run. Pls suggest some other means. Also, what not to do after a run. Thnx, Kanika.
One of my friend have dengue at 1st stage. Though he is taking medicine he is not getting wll. What have to do. Plz.
I am 38 yrs old. Taking antidepress tablets since 1yr. Oleanz2.5 and ventab25dxt in night time. If I amm not taking medicine not getting sleep. What is duration of this medicine I should take. How to come out of it and sleep normally as before.
I am 65 kg and doing gym last 2 yr. Now I am going for steroid. I take Gh rp 2 nd taking two scope of protien 250 gm boil chkn nd 8 egg white nd one apple daily. Trainer advice me take 4 aayu daily dose of rp2 Gh. My ques. Is that have any sexual problem occur in future and lever and kidney problem.
What is premenstrual syndrome (PMS)? In a layman's language, it is that time of the month you don't really want to unnecessarily bother a woman or you might have to face the brunt of an emotional outburst. In medical terms, it is a combination of emotional, physical, psychological changes that occur in a woman after ovulation and culminates with the ending of her menstrual flow. The most common mood-related symptoms are irritability, depression, crying, oversensitivity, and mood swings.
The most common physical symptoms are fatigue, bloating, breast tenderness, acne, and appetite changes with food cravings. In severe cases, anger, irritability, anxiety and tension leads to loss of the functioning ability of a woman. If you've been there or are suffering, you are not alone. There are scores of women around the world who experience these symptoms. Here are ways to minimize and get rid of PMS.
1. Control PMS with diet changes: Certain food types in general are not a healthy choice but can cause more harm than good during PMS. Depending on what factor affects you the most, cut down on these types of food.
- Salt: Excess salt can lead to bloating
- Caffeine: Can lead to anxiety, sleeplessness and irritability
- Alcohol: The concoction for depression
- Sugar: Can cause mood swings
As always, eating more fruits, veggies and grains at the right time can keep you healthy and prepared for those dreaded days.
2. Exercise: Exercise is a mood lifter. It gets you into shape, adds to your stamina and slowly but steadily boosts your confidence to become slimmer, stronger, and fitter. The trick is to pick up on an exercise you love. Hit the road and run free with your thoughts or turn on the music and dance with aerobics.
3. Stock up on vitamins: Hormonal imbalances are the primary cause behind PMS. Though it is not proven, stocking up on some essential vitamins like calcium, potassium and minerals can give you more strength to fight the symptoms.
4. Herbal remedies: They've been around for hundreds of years and you are likely to have an aunt or grandma swear by one of these cures. From ginger to primrose oil, these cures can balance your hormonal activity in a natural way. You will need to experiment to see what really suits your need.
5. Take a break: No matter what physical or emotional trauma you go through, it can double up because of stress and lack of sleep. Knowing your 'off' days, it's best you find a way to take some time off for yourself at a spa or try meditation and deep breathing. Do what you love to do to. Keep your mind calm and clear. Listen to music, take a walk with your dog or simply read a good book.
To start with, change your diet, take a few supplements and herbs, and start exercising, and you should see the change in the first few cycles itself. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.