Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vikram Sigh YadavYour feedback matters!
I want my skin glow and some shade fairer. Is there any natural or artificial way that help me And which do not affect my skin in wrong way after a long time? My face cut is good but because of some beard hairs on my upper chicks it look like pores and that irritates me. So is there any solution to get a fair and bright face for lifelong? And is there any way to not get harder beard on my chicks? Please help me. I want a solution which could not give me side effects.
After 30 your skin looses its lustre and appears dull. Thus, the overall glamour and grace of your skin is lost. This is the reason you got to take special care of your skin that can prevent skin deterioration and can prevent different kinds of acute troubles, especially ageing spots, fine lines, patches, wrinkles, dark circles and many others.
How ageing affects your skin?
- Losing of collagen: If your skin remains exposed to direct rays of sun for longer hours, then the collagen will get lost as a result of which skin texture, formation and quality get disturbed. In some cases, you might even face dreadful skin damages that are simply quite hectic to bear.
- Losing skin thickness: After 30, your skin will look thinner as thickness will be lost and this is one of the most prominent symptoms. Thinner skin invites ageing signs faster and thus your skin will become sagging slowly by losing the natural tightness.
- Increase in visibility of ageing signs: The ageing signs will become more prominent and visible immediately after 30s, and this is the reason you should think of the most powerful means that can prevent these signs on a permanent note.
What are the leading skin-care methods for people above 30?
- Applying UVB or UVA broad-spectrum sunscreen: since it is not possible to avoid sun exposure all the time, especially for office-going fellows, therefore, it is better to use broad-spectrum sunscreen with rather UVB or UVA feature. Zinc or titanium oxides are mostly found in this kind of sunscreen lotion that not only prevent sun-rays absorption within skin but also make your skin tone much fairer than ever.
- Regular usage of filler: fillers can be regularly used so that skin volume can be easily maintained in the long run. This procedure will also take good care of your skin and prevent the skin from getting thin day by day. In this respect, it is recommended to take proper consultation from any dermatologist so that greater safety can be maintained without any mess or adverse reactions.
- Using retinol: Retinol has got medical approval, and this plays the most important role in building and maintaining skin collagen in the best way. In this case, collagen levels will get improved slowly, and on the other hand, sun-damages can also be reduced. Because if this ageing signs will also be controlled.
Due to eating food which are hot in nature, my digestive tract has got inflammation I think, inner side of my lips is red, feeling drowsiness heavy in. Stomach, kindly suggest a medicine for immediate relief.
I have a white scars on my face as well on my hand and sometimes it starts itching also what should I do now.
Myself mandeep studying b.tech final year I have black circles on my eyes I want to reduce blackness on eyes tell me please.
I have dark circle around my eyes. I have tried somany creams and face wash. How can I get rid off this?
I have an black on near eye. And my face colour is black and my skin of face is poly in 4 hrs. So what can I do to get brighter face skin and look pretty and look handsome.
Gd evng sir. Frm my childhood I have crack on my leg and dry skin n legs. I used many ointments and ayurvedic things but it didn't work. Can you suggest me good medicine please sir.
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules.
Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
- A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
- The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammations are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear.