Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Sir, I have more than 15 fat tumors under my skin is there any medicine either ayurvedic or English medicine. Fat tumors increases gradually in my body. I have cholesterol also. Please help me and give permanent solution. Thanking you sir.
I am having scars on my face since 6 months, so what medicine or method is to be adopted to remove it?
My face Skin is very dry and Dull compared to other body parts. I use Sunscreen then also it doesn't improve. I had vitamin C tablet's course for six months but it was also not working, When I used "skintight" cream containing Hydroquinone and tretinoin, it was very effective to my skin but after use of two months my skin started to become dry again and Blackening the circles near nose. So I discontinued the use. Problem exists as same Actually when I remove my shirt it is very different than face color. When I don't go in to the sunlight then also My skin becomes black. It's actually Challenge for all good Doctors.
I am 28 years old, having dark circles face tan and scars problem. My skin is very sensitive. Please suggest some treatment which will show the results immediately.
I am Pooja have dark gray pigmation spot on neck, face and on eyes. I also tried Kaya's peel treatment. What should I do to get rid of these spots.
I am suffering from dark points on my face. It is not going since long time. Please tell me some cure which can cure it within short period of time. I am really irritated with these points. I get nervous among my friends and in public places.
Staying out in the sun too long can cause you to suffer from a host of skin problems such as age spots, wrinkles and even increase your risk of developing skin cancer. During the summer months, you need to take extra care of yourself as the sun is at its peak at that time. Here's what you can do in this summer to ensure that your skin remains protected:
1. Avoid the rays of the sun between 10 am and 2 pm - The strength of the UV rays depends on a number of factors such as reflective surfaces, height, and time of day. The sun's UV rays are at their strongest between 10 am and 2 pm. If you're outdoors, seek a cool area to protect yourself from the damaging rays of the sun. You could stand under a tree or use an umbrella to shield yourself from its ultraviolet rays.
2. Don't use tanning beds - Several studies reveal that tanning beds can cause skin cancer. According to these studies, individuals under 30 who use tanning beds increase their risk of melanoma (the most deadly of all skin cancers) by about 75%.
3. Increase your fluid intake - One of the ways in which you can beat the sun and protect your skin is by increasing your fluid intake during this time. On an average, one should have about 3 liters of fluids every day, which is about 1.5-2 liters of water and 1 liter of fluid from solid foods. From summer foods like watermelon and berries to beverages like fruit juice, milk, etc and liquid-based meals - all these avenues should be considered.
4. Have a proper cleansing regimen - To help your skin look fresh even during the summer months, you should exfoliate regularly. When you do this, all the dead skin cells are removed, giving your face a youthful and fresh appeal.
5. Use a sunscreen all the time - To protect yourself from the damaging ultraviolet rays of the sun, you should never forget to apply sunscreen when going out. Ideally, a sunscreen that has an SPF of 30 should be applied thoroughly to your skin 30 minutes before leaving your house. More importantly, it should be applied again every 2 hours.
Treat Anal Fissure Using Homeopathy
The first effortless and urgent task after you wake up is freshening up. But just imagine if passing stool becomes a painful exercise? In fact, a regular difficulty can turn into a traumatic experience. You can treat anal fissure using homeopathy. It is basically a tear or cut in the skin lining inside the anus which causes pain and/or bleeding in the patient. Anal Fissure can be caused by the passage of hard, long stool due to constipation. In case of women, it may happen after a normal delivery of a child.
Treat Anal Fissure Using Homeopathy Medication:
Allopathic treatment suggests oral pain relief medicines or stool softeners, topical ointments relieving some symptoms. But they in reality just suppress the problem for a short period and do not cure it completely. In worst case scenarios, a physician would advise a surgery as an only option for treating an anal fissure. But our answer is No. Anal fissure has an excellent treatment with homeopathy. Don't think of surgery unless you have tried homeopathic medicines for a fair period of time. These medicines are made out of natural substances and have zero side effects and could be very beneficial in providing relief in anal fissures.
But the question that might be arising in your mind is how homeopathy can avoid surgery. Actually in a surgery, some muscles surrounding the anus are cut which helps in reducing anal spasms. But according to homeopathy, this can be achieved without a surgery and using a knife.This holistic treatment works by using one's own restorative processes and is safe. Medicines are selected based upon patient's particular symptoms and many other factors using a holistic approach. The aim of this medication is not only to treat the fissure but to also cure its underlying or root cause.
Homeopathic medicines facilitate healing in the patient, improve the blood circulation in the affected areas and relieve the pain and prevent further infection. The medication also takes care of the root cause, that is, constipation or weak digestive system and cures all underlying symptoms.
So what can be expected with homeopathic treatment?
According to studies and data, this treatment has been effective in curing more than 80% of the patients of anal fissures. Most of the patients start showing improvement in about 3 to 6 weeks but some might need a longer course. There are many remedies which can provide relief but it's always wise to consult an experienced physician who can study your case, symptoms, and complete case history and provide medication.