Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VikkiYour feedback matters!
I have black spot on my face I am using melas cream after using black spot are gone after some days again black spot come back.
I have a skin problem for 5 months. It's on my face on feet and in private part. I can't stay in sunlight. My skin has been black there.
Sir what should I use to avoid chaffing between the legs. It creates irritation/itching and skin colour become dark. And it always stays moist. What should I use to avoid chaffing and keep the area dry as well clean (dark skin). And which method of hair removal should I use trimmer Or hair removal cream (if cream please suggest any) Thanks for your help in advance.
My skin is oily. please suggest me a good mild cleanser which is suitable for my skin and which is non comedogenic.
I has combined skin type and I have many tiny acne on forehead and my cheeks has lost its glow. And have large pores on it. What to do.
How to get rid of oil face? Whenever I wash my face my nose and the chin part gets too oily. I don't even make use of talcum powders but still my skin gets oilier. I have changed all kinds of soaps and facewash. Nothing seems to work. My skin is a combination of both oil and dry skin. The nose part is an oily one and the chin and cheeks are a drier one. How do I get rid of this oily face suggest me some good kind of soap for dry skin throughout my body and face and a good face wash or toner for my oily skin?
sir, i got bog bite scars on my face 13 years ago.. is there any remedy other than lasor to cure it??.. is it possible to remove the scars by anti scar removal cream..?? plz suggest thanks
Hives is also known as Urticaria, which is a sudden outbreak of swollen, red bumps on the skin. These occur due to an allergic reaction to an allergen or some unknown reasons. These bumps are usually accompanied by a few common symptoms like redness, burning sensation, itchiness, inflammation and swelling. They can be of varied shapes and most often the larger ones are very painful. Your skin gets badly affected by hives and the itchiness is quite irritating.
Few facts about hives:
- Prominent symptoms: Hives occur due to allergic reactions and some of the most highlighting symptoms are trouble in breathing, swelling, stomach cramps, dizziness and other related ones. People facing these kinds of symptoms are mainly kept in an emergency room so that proper care can be taken.
- Lasting period of hives: In general, the symptoms of hives fade away within a few hours and just few scratches are left behind. Though in some cases hives return either for few weeks or days. Some people experience the symptoms after specific intervals and thus you got to have proper medical care.
- Causes of hives: Some of the commonest causes of hives are medicines, excessive exercises, serious or rare diseases, cold, heat or pressure, insect bites or stings, different kinds of allergies especially food allergies, bladder or other infections and others. Sometimes, hives might occur all of a sudden without any specific reason.
- Who gets hives: Both adults and kids of different ages can have hives at any time. Thus, you should be aware fully of the same in order to prevent this kind of skin disease. Though the symptoms last maximum for six months but still the sufferings are unbearable at times.
- Diagnosis of hives: Hives can now be easily detected by doctors just by looking at the available symptoms and thus no special kind of diagnosis is required. Physical examination is conducted and the doctor often asks a few questions from the patients. If the symptoms continue for a long time then in that case blood tests are also recommended by the doctor. The doctor might recommend any other medical test in this regard in accordance with the patient's condition.
- Treating hives: The doctors often prescribe antihistamines to the patients who suffer from hives. The sources causing hives are asked to be avoided so that the chances of getting attacked by this kind of skin trouble can be reduced. Doctors keep the patients under supervision and then accordingly prescribe medicines for a speedy recovery.