Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VikkiYour feedback matters!
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 3 month but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
No stamina left like before. Feels very sick and tired all time, skin problems as well, it gets dry, jaws are weak.
Hai,I have dark circles around my eyes.Help me to get rid of these...I have this problem for last 5 years...
My skin is very oily and I get pimples very oftenly. Besides I too have number of dark spots. Please suggest me some curative measures.
6 months back some small small red coloured hard pimple kind of coming on my both arm. What should I do to remove the same. I found from internet pics this condition is called" Keratosis pilaris" Please help what should I do about it.
I am 34. Having or suffering from small Rasouli in hand. What is the best way to get it of? Apart from operation.
Hi doctors I loose my fairness and glow ness of my face I thought due to continues nightfalls. I am student of class 11th I am 17 year boy doctor how can I get glowing and fair face which is loose by nightfalls my skin is now oily, having pores and I feel weak how to recovered it I am poor boy.
I have oily skin and get pimples but after using clindac a gel it's goes off, but I want some face wash and cream which can remove this oily skin and also help me to get face more fair and white and also my lip is dark so to turn it into pink/red, please tell what to use.
I am a 13 year old boy. I want to take glutathione pills to become fair. My skin is medium brown. Can you advice me which company's tablets should I buy?
Everyone desires a beautiful glowing skin, but a certain amount of effort and dedication is needed to achieve that. Apart from a basic skin care routine, you also need to eat right and maintain a healthy lifestyle to flaunt that inner glow. Making sure that your skin is safe, considering the pollution and the free radicals you expose your skin to, is important too.
Knowing the answers to certain questions can really benefit your skin. Read on to find out the most important questions you should definitely keep in mind on your next visit to the dermatologist.
- Do you have any symptoms of sun damage: Sunspots are the most common signs of overexposure to sunlight, which can be easily noticed if they are on your face, hands, or legs. But there are areas on your body which might be affected and are not visible like back, ear, and feet. Let your dermatologist check your skin for any signs, because negligence can lead to skin cancer.
- Why are you breaking out frequently: Instead of applying numerous anti-acne products and trying out home remedies, it is better to seek guidance from a dermatologist. There can be various reasons for acne like hormonal fluctuations, skin care products, poor diet, etc. The dermatologist can figure out the reason and provide suitable medications to help you effectively deal with acne.
- Is your current skin care routine suitable for you: There is always something new in the market and you might be tempted to try them. No matter what the product claims, you need to get a heads up from your dermatologist before using them because they can cause harmful reactions to your skin or lead to break out. A dermatologist's job is to examine your skin and determine the issues to recommend appropriate products that can target the problem areas. On your next visit, be sure to carry your current skin care products to know whether they are working for you.
- Do your moles look suspicious: If any of your moles have changed over time, then you must get it checked. The common symptoms of melanoma are moles with uneven color, large diameter and asymmetrical border.
Related Tip: "Should I Use A Lotion Or A Cream For Dry Skin?"
I am having dark circles used herbal treatments and also creams but they didn't fade. Please tell me what to do?
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that is caused due to many reasons. This condition mainly indicates a severe malfunction of the melanocytes or the melanin producing cells of the body. These cells are responsible for giving you your skin colour, tone and complexion. Usually, a person suffering from melanoma will have many normal and irregular moles as well as melanoma in the eye and digestive tracts too. So, what are the causes of this condition? Read on to find out.
- Skin Cell Development: The general process of skin renewal includes the rise of new skin cells to the surface in a routine and continuous manner. This skin cell development can get hindered due to a number of reasons like DNA damage. When this happens, the dead skin cells accumulate instead of falling off to make space for the new cells, and this can cause a mass of cancerous cells to form.
- Fair Complexion: Having an excessively fair skin tone may point towards lack of melanin or pigment in the skin. This erodes the protection that one naturally gets when exposed to the harmful Ultraviolet rays of the sun. This can increase the risk of contracting melanoma. Also, people with freckles, red or blonde hair, and even blue eyes can fall prey to this condition.
- Location: Your geographic location also matters to a great extent when it comes to this disease. People living closer to the equator have reported increased cases of this disease due to over exposure to Ultraviolet rays. The direct and harsh rays of the Sun can also lead to this condition.
- History: When you have a history of sunburns or if you are particularly susceptible to them, then you may end up with melanoma. Blistering sunburns and too many moles can also lead to this condition. Dysplastic nevi or many unusual modes with irregular shape, size and colour also indicate an increased risk of falling prey to melanoma. Also, if you have had a family history of this disease, then there are chances of contracting the same, as you may have inherited the carrier gene too.
- Immune System: Much like many other diseases and cancers, this condition also greatly depends on the state of your immune system. Patients who have recently recovered from organ transplants, other such procedures, and diseases can find themselves at the weak end of their immunity, which makes them susceptible to such kinds of cancer.
Melanoma should be treated in a proper way by a specialist from the Oncology department.