Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VikashYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from dark circles under eye My eyes are black and the inside of the last 2 years I have sat.
Sir I am a 22 year old. My hair has been started to whiten. What should I do? Which brand of shampoo or serum or something should I apply tp avoid this? What else I can do?
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me.
I want to stop baldness and gain volumous hair I am 27 and want to predict hair fall my hair has dandruff problem I want to cure my hair fall and dandruff if any one has effective treatments for same can explain me I don't want to go for transplant any another solution.
I am 20 years old. When I was 15 years old my skin had a bright shine. But now my face become dull and dusky. And I have acne marks in my forehead. please send me answers. What I do. i am to worry about my face problems.
I have an skin problem with so many pimples and imbalance hormone. Also looking like an old in young age.
Hello doctor my problem is hair fall, dandruff and itching please suggest me any medicine for control this and regrowth of hair.
He has acne issue. Acnes have left lot of marks and still he faces acne problems, he's very much irritated for the same.
I am 50 years old man suffering peculiar type of skin problem. During cold whether specially in winter season I feel like ants are creeping in my whole body and I have to start aching and feel uneasy but said problem not seen on the days when swept comes out from body. I have dry skin. I wash my body with dettol shop regularly. I shall be thankful if you kindly suggest me some medicine to get relief from this problem.
What should I do to remove dark patches from my face. And I also have a dark nose with blackheads and whiteheads spots all over. How to remove it.
I am 26 years old I have hair loss problem from 2 months I need complete treatment to control my hair fall.
Which is best shampoo to control hair fall. And I want to improve the volume of the hair. What is solution?
I have lots of pimple spots on my face. Can you tell me a good medicine to effectively remove these spots from my face.
Excessive hair growth on a woman's face or unwanted areas is also known as Hirsutism. This differs from the usual fine 'peach fuzz' that covers the rest of the body. Hirsutism has a number of causes. Some of the most common reasons for this condition are:
- Hormones: Hirsutism is also linked to an abnormally high level of male hormones like androgens in the body. This is usually seen in cases where women suffer from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Cushing's syndrome or tumors in the adrenal gland.
- Medication: A shift in hormone levels is also a common side effect of many types of medication. This is typically seen in drugs that include hormones, such as anabolic steroids, drugs that spur hair growth and drugs that help with endometriosis. Facial hirsutism can be treated in a number of ways.
- Genes: Hirsutism often runs in families. Thus, if your mother or grandmother suffered from this skin condition, chances are that you may suffer from the same. This is most commonly seen in people from the Mediterranean region and South East Asia.
Is Laser Surgery is safe?
First of all, laser hair removal is precise. The laser only targets the pigmented area of the skin on your face, such as the hair follicle. This is why only the hair follicles are burned and not the skin surrounding the area, making it a safe procedure.
- Laser hair removal is most effective on the hair in the early part of the hair growing stage. A concentrated beam of light is aimed at the hair follicle. The laser then converts its energy into heat and heats up the hair follicle, preventing it from growing any further.
- Laser hair removal removes unwanted hair from your face at the speed of light. The laser is designed to treat several hairs in a large surface area, all at the same time. There is no downtime after the service and no sticky residue left behind.