Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay MittalYour feedback matters!
I have sever pain on bone joint when moving it also create sound and well having sever pain on mussel particularly in legs mussel it is very high during morning I used to yoga and physical excise then partially reduces but I need at least one hour to come out of bed looking for immediate response type homeopathy medicine.
I am 46 years old make I am suffering from joint pain from last 3 years. My all blood reports are normal kindly advice what to do?
I am 65, male, non diabetic. I have left hand frozen soulder. May I know the cause and treatment/excersises please?
I am having cervical disc bulge and lumbar disc bulge. Please suggest me a pillow for sleeping. Is a pillow with microfiber ok? If any specific company please suggest.
I am 25 year old female. I read your article regarding sleeping postures. I work in an IT company and have to sit on the chair for 10 hours a day. I keep getting up every half hour though. I experience pain when I rest my back on the chair and sit. Also whenever I get up in the morning, I have pain in my back. It could be because of the sleeping postures. I am habituated to sleep on my stomach. So even if in the start I try and sleep in a better posture, when I am asleep I automatically get on my stomach. Also I get sleep only after putting my hand under the pillow and then keeping my head on the pillow which causes shoulder and neck pain. What can I do about it.
Hi I am working in a software company. I need to sit and work for 8 hours daily with system. Because of that I am getting back pain and neck pain. Can you tell me few tips for my problem.
My left foot feels heavy and tired. I believe that my feet are larger than what they're supposed to be. I'm 1.65 Cm also I have flat feet any solutions for what I should do? I used to have a curved back, but its become kinda straight compared to before, do to trying to sit straight. Any advice? Also my left leg is a bit shorter than my right, but only a very little bit.
Hi doctor good morning. From last two days on wards I am suffering from left hand and leg pain. Any suggestions please.
I lost my health due to fever which was viral. So what can I do for getting back my health. Please help me.
I have running nose and itching and sneezing in the morning. From last 2 month when I take cetrizine it gone and come back after 2 to 3 days. And when I itching in body red bums came . Which homoeopathic medicine will be use.
I have lost 20 lbs. But I am afraid that I will gain it back like I always do. Is there anything I can do to help keep this weight off for good?
I am suffering from back pain and knees severe pain and not able to sit and walk properly. Please suggest any solution.
MY WIFE IS SUFFERRING WITH RUMATAIDE ARTHRETIS SHE ALSO UNDERGONE TKR FOR BOTH KNEES 2 YEARS BACK AND RECENTLY IN MAY 2015, STENT HAS BEEN INSERTED AS THERE WAS A BLOCKADE IN SECONDARY SEGMENT OF ARTERY. SHE IS TAKING MEDCINE I.E. ASPRIN, CLOPIDROGREL, THYRONORM. NOW SHE IS GETTING PAIN IN SHOULDERS, WRIST AND FINGER JOINTS. WHEN WE CONSULTED A DOCTOR, THEY ARE ADVISING TO TAKE METHOTREXATE AND HCQS. WE UNDERSTAND THAT IF METHOTREXATE IS TAKEN ALONG WITH ASPRIN, IT WILL HAVE SEVERE SIDE EFFECTS. HENCE WE EARNESTLY SEEK ADVISE FOR SAFE MEDICATION TO HER.
I am suffering from calves prblm. I am athlete & I run approx half an hour in a day but when I run my calves doesn't bother me but after completing my running. Pain happens & it remain for 2 to 3 days & due to this pain I can't wake properly so what should I do ?Nthng happened while running on NXT day.
Are you aware of a disease called osteoarthritis that is more likely to develop in case you are aging? Osteoarthritis is a disease, which affects the joints of your body. It occurs when the cartilages that protect and cushion your bones break down, causing swelling and pain, and may make you immobile. The chances of developing osteoarthritis increase with age as your cartilages start breaking down. Women who are beyond menopause are at a higher risk of getting this disease as they do not produce estrogen, which is essential for bone growth. There are several precautions you should follow for the prevention of osteoarthritis, especially if you are aged. They are as follows:
- Manage your occupational risks
- Certain jobs involve repetitive motions, which cause stress on your joints.
- If your job or occupation involves a lot of lifting, twisting, kneeling, and walking, you should consult a doctor.
- It is important for you to undertake exercises of low impact, which is very crucial for improving joint health, even if you are aging.
- You should choose activities that involve strength training along with stretching and aerobic exercise.
- Regular exercise helps in the slowing down or prevention of osteoarthritis. It helps you in maintaining healthy joints, reducing fatigue and pain, increasing your bone and muscle strength, and relieves stiffness.
- Maintaining a healthy body weight
- Excess weight is a primary risk factor for osteoarthritis, especially if you are aged. It causes extra stress on your joints that boosts the deterioration of your joint cartilage.
- If you are obese and overweight, your chances of developing osteoarthritis are more. Hence, you should lose extra weight for improving the symptoms.
- Although exercise is important for keeping your joints and muscles healthy, you should avoid overdoing them.
- Have a balanced lifestyle, and when your joints become achy or swollen, give them a break.
- Abstain from using your swollen joint for at least 12 to 24 hours after experiencing them. Letting your injured joint rest helps in reducing your risk of osteoarthritis.
- Fatigue increases pain in osteoarthritis patients, and hence you must sleep properly.
- Control your blood sugar
- Diabetes is considered to be an important risk factor for osteoarthritis in aged individuals.
- High glucose levels may boost the formation of molecules that make your cartilage stiff.
- Diabetes also triggers inflammation, and promotes cartilage loss.
- It is important for you to keep your diabetes and blood sugar levels under control for preventing osteoarthritis.
In spite of no specific cure for osteoarthritis, there are several ways of preventing and managing its symptoms. It is very important for you to maintain a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet, and also to try and keep away from becoming obese. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.