Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay KohliYour feedback matters!
My body colour started darkening since d last 4 months - which I had intetpretted as per weather conditions - but this month I am facing too much itching.
I am a 17 years old male and had been going to coaching centre in afternoon for two years. Due to this my skin had tanned much. So, I request you to please give me a suitable suggestion to get back my fair skin.
My age 23 I am getting light blood marks in my motions with back pain is there any problem .generally I had a masturbating problem pls suggest any reason.
I have black spats as well as primpleson my back I used scar removal cream for 4months but see sny change what shall I do?
I have skin problem in my foot fingers and hand fingers. It always occasionally comes in start of summer. During summer skin become shrink and pimple growing on my fingers. And skin becoming crack and bleeding from some areas. Can you suggest me what can I do?
Holi is one of the most enjoyable festivals in India. It is one that everyone looks forward to and is usually known as the festival of colours because we use colours and coloured water to douse our friends and family in a great display of pomp and show. Also, we tend to get doused and remain that way for many hours, mostly in the sun. As such, Holi can also take a toll on our skin by causing discolouration, rashes and insensitivity. So what should one do in order to avoid coming down with bad skin the day after Holi? Here are our secrets, which will leave you with shining skin even after you have had a great time at the festivities!
- Hydration: It is very important to keep yourself well hydrated before you plunge into the festivities. Remember to drink lots of water and ensure that you have a bottle in hand so that you can easily fill up on fluids even as you enjoy yourself with all the sun rays and the colours. This will ensure that your skin does not become too dry.
- Full sleeve clothing: Another good idea to keep your skin protected is to wear full-sleeved clothing so that you do not tan indiscriminately and you do not end up with too much discolouration and rashes on your skin. Wear light fabrics that will dry fast so that the water does not get absorbed by the clothing and into your skin. This will keep your skin relatively dry, even if you enjoy yourself for hours at an end. Avoid synthetics clothes and denim as they would stick to your skin.
- Organic colours: With the whole world going the organic way, why should our Indian festivals remain behind? So, you can now opt for organic colours that have been produced in a safe way with safe ingredients. These natural pigments will ensure that you do not have to scrub and endure rashes and irritation after the festival. It is a good idea to opt for such colours, which can be washed off easily and are bereft of synthetic materials that can harm the skin in the long run. This can also help in avoiding problems like eczema and other skin conditions.
- Oil your hair: India is a land of rich cosmetic tradition. No matter which direction you look in, you will always find that you have a weapon of choice in terms of oils and other ingredients that are absolutely great for keeping your skin and hair in good shape. So our advice is to oil your hair well, preferably with coconut oil, olive oil, or vitamin E oil, so that the colours and the water does not get absorbed onto your scalp. This will also help in keeping your hair moisturised as the colours can make the strands very dry. Always oil the whole body before playing holi.
- Lips: Apply plenty of lip balm before joining the play of colours.
- Nails: Apply a thick coat of dark nail paint before Holi.
It is important that you must apply oil behind your ears, between your finger tips and even near your fingernails. It is ideal that you don't wax or thread or do any facial treatment, at least, three-four days ahead of Holi. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
My head/face (skull) is so short. problem is "SHORT FACE SYNDROME" If I do clean shave my head I never go out of my home til 1 month. I feel embarrassed wen I look my face in mirror. So I heard abt maxillofacial surgery. How much maxilla can be lengthened (vertical height) if we undergo maxilla lengthening surgery please reply me Thanks in advance.
I have skin problem in my finger from last 5-6 year. It is having cracking of skin, drying and etching.
How can I get rid of xanthalisma as its growing day by day around my both eyes? Pls advise. Thank you.
An orange is much more than just a refreshing tangy fruit. Orange, rich in Vitamin C, is the best all rounder when it comes to your skin. It’s rich in antioxidants and helps your skin to get younger looking, glowing and healthy. It’s almost a miracle for your skin.
Ground orange peels (and nothing else) just on their own make for the perfect scrub.
It has these 4 effects on your skin.
1. Scrubbing off Dead Skin: The leathery granular texture & calcium present in it, serves as a gentle but extremely effective scrub, removing layers of dead and decaying skin.
2. Moisturizing: The natural oil & potassium present in orange peel moisturizes & hydrates your skin simultaneously.
3. Anti-ageing: The antioxidants neutralize the free radicals keeping wrinkles and sagging cheeks at bay. Vitamin C & Magnesium present in it make skin glowing, youthful & healthy.
4. Skin Lightening: The orange peel also serves as a natural bleaching agent which helps with skin whitening.
How to Get the Glow: To get an instant glow, all you need to do is rub frozen orange peel cubes onto your skin. Continue rubbing till the cubes dissolve onto your skin into a scrub/mask. Splash your face with water to reveal the magic!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.