Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay KohliYour feedback matters!
Blood came with urine once on Sat 26th Sep. Did CT scan THAT SHOWS enlargement of prostate and thickening of Urinary Bladder. Urine test was also done. Puscells 1.5- 2 and RBCs were found. Physician has prescribed-- antibiotic first and then Anti bacterial-(Martifur and Musran 600. Now as on today Oct 5. Feeling good. No dripping after urinating. No light burning sensation after peeing. Please tell me what should be the next step. Should I get the urine examination done again to check RBCs and puscells to see if Bladder infection is under control. Physician says that BPH is not that high that I would require Alpha Blockers. I do understand that if blood in urine is found again. I would need to get Kidney Profile done. Scan shows both kidney are good in size, shape and no stone or any flaw.
Non-surgical cosmetic procedures are non-invasive procedures that make the skin look smoother and unblemished. These include dental cosmetic procedures as well, which are carried out to make your teeth look whiter and properly aligned.
Since surgical procedures are complicated with certain risk factors involved, they may not always be the preferred choice. This is when non-surgical procedures come in. Non-surgical cosmetic procedures can reduce wrinkles, alter the appearance of the lips, remove blemishes, moles and thread veins and even smooth the surface of the skin.
What are the types of non-surgical treatments you can opt for?
There are several types of non-surgical treatments. The commonly-used ones include:
Botox or botunilaum toxin type a is treatment used for removing skin blemishes. It is injected into a particular part of the face to reduce fine lines and wrinkles that usually appear at middle age. It is very popular as people consider it as an effective and relatively safer procedure compared to other invasive procedures.
• Dermal fillers
Dermal fillers are injections that are used to fill in wrinkles and creases on the skin surface. They also play a part in increasing the volume and size of the lips.
Chemical peels are specifically designed liquids that remove dead skin cells on the surface of the skin and accelerate the growth of new cells. They improve the general appearance of the skin, reduce uneven pigmentation and eliminate acne. There are three types of chemical peels - superficial, medium and deep.
• Non-surgical laser treatments
These forms of treatment are usually used to remove unwanted hair on the face and body, and to remove tattoos from the skin surface. In laser hair removal treatment, a laser beam is used to heat the small cavities in the skin from which the hair grow out. This process damages the follicles and reduces the growth of hair.
Microdermabrasion is a procedure in which fine crystals and vacuum are used to remove dead cells from the skin surface. It successfully eliminates wrinkles and skin blemishes.
What are the risks?
Non-surgical procedures are less harmful than surgical procedures. However, over correction can be difficult to treat, as well as asymmetrical placement of fillers and allergic reactions to the procedures. You should discuss the allergies and other potential complications of the procedure with the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
Mere face ki skin oily hai and face par black dots he skin age bhi jyada dikai deti he face par wrinkle bhi he me kya karu in ko clear karne ke liye.
On my hand and mouth, there are some type of marks which are growing day by day. That marks itch very much.
One of my friends is having dark circles and aged about 29 years. Pls let us know the treatment for removal of dark circles.
Acne scars are not just embarrassing, but in some cases are painful as well. However, with these below mentioned derma treatments you can easily get rid of these scars.
- Derma rollers: Derma rollers are small rollers that contain dozens of needles 0.25 mm in diameter and up to 2 mm in length. They reach the papillary dermis of the skin (deeper than the lasers and peels). Derma roller rips the fibrous connections intergrown by scars and strongly stimulates the healing processes, that is, the collection of macrophage and growth factors. The results are visible six weeks after the treatment. They are especially suitable to people with darker complexion.
- Laser Treatment: A dermatologist is the best option if the acne scars don’t reduce or fade away with time. Collagen is one of the building blocks of your skin and is an essential protein. Fractionated laser is a new technology that can smooth the surface of your skin and promote new collagen formation. Laser treatment can obliterate the scar and help smooth skin to form in its place instead. Filler injections help fill any indentation resulting from deeper acne scars. The only drawback to this is that fillers need to be re done after every 6 months or so as it gets reabsorbed over time into the skin.
- Time heals all wounds: Patience is very important when you want to see scars fade away. Newly formed blood vessels, few weeks after the scar is formed, nourish the skin. Most scars in their early stages look pink for this reason. Collagen starts forming months later and fills in the injuries on the skin. Fat cells and skin are destroyed in cystic acne; so for the scars to vanish completely, it might take a year or more.
- Prevention Tips: The best preventive method for scar formation is not to squeeze pimple. Popping a pimple leads to deeper infiltration of bacteria and pus. This damages the collagen further. A common skin care myth is that Vitamin E helps scars in healing faster. Contrary to prior belief, direct application of Vitamin E on a scar might hinder the healing process instead of facilitating it.
- Use a sunscreen: Use a sunscreen with a high SPF over 30. The middle of the day is the worst time to step out in the sun. Reapply the sunscreen every two hours, if you sweat profusely. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.