Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vibha Sharma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vibha SharmaYour feedback matters!
In my gums there is swelling at last corners. It seems my wisdom tooth is coming. It is paining too much. What to do?
I am 20 years old girl and my height is 5'9. The problem. Is whatever. I eat I do not get fat but my fats get stored in my thighs. How to reduce. Fats in thigh muscles.
Right after almost every meal I feel the urge to excrete. Does that mean my digestive system is working good or is it a bad sign?
I am getting sleep from last 1 year means I sleep at 11: 30 woke up at 5: 00 and in that time also I am not getting comfortable sleep .guide me.
I have irritating cough and lot of sputum and I feel my throat is completely blocked. this does not happen at all times. certain times when i am exposed to dust this aggravates. I met an ENT specialist and he happened to mention that I will die of obstructive sleep apnea. what do I do?
I am a student. Usually I used to sit more than 8 hours a day in chair. Now a days I am feeling very much pain on regions of backbone and neck. Is this a chance of disk failure?
I have a few pimples on the skin of my head that is where hair grows. I have oily skin. And nowadays I'm suffering from hair fall problem. I'm losing a significant number of hairs daily and when I comb my hair or wash it with a towel, this problem happens. What should I do to overcome this problem? I'm just 18 and I don't want to lose my hairs at this age. Please help me out by giving me a proper solution.
Obesity has emerged as one of the most common and serious health problems today, affecting all and sundry. Children, in particular; are the worst affected. Obesity is an amalgamation of sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy eating habits and certain medical conditions. If neglected, it can create havoc. Diabetes, high blood pressure and hypertension are some of the major health complications that obesity can lead to. Thus, one needs to control and check this menace at the earliest. Maintaining a healthy body weight is the best way to control obesity. Many surgical and non surgical options are available to lose weight. Weight loss the Ayurvedic way is not only effective, but 100% natural.
Ayurvedic tips for weight loss
The following Ayurvedic tips, if practiced diligently, can give you a lot to cheer about. For an effective treatment, one needs to understand their body type well. Ayurveda classifies people in two categories. People of the Vata Type (more of ember and air in their system), those who can eat like a glutton and yet have a figure to die for. On the contrary, people having more of earth and water in their system (Kapha Types) can put on weight at the drop of a hat.
- Exercise your way to fitness: The benefits of exercise are immense. Start your day with a 30-45 minute exercise to feel the difference. Jogging or brisk walking will be very beneficial. It will give you the extra zeal to fight the unwanted fats in your system.
- Yoga and pranayams: Our body is made up of seven chakras. Proper activation and functioning of the chakras are important to enjoy sound health. Yoga and pranayams are instrumental in activating these chakras. Meditation also rejuvenates a person mentally and physically. A sound mind and body positively responds to the various Ayurvedic weight loss programmes.
- Healthy sleeping habits: Early to bed and early to rise can indeed make a person, healthy, wealthy and wise. People with unhealthy sleeping habits are more likely to be obese. Work is important, but not at the expense of one's health. A 10.30 pm-4.30 am sleep schedule is highly recommended.
- Eat healthy: Unhealthy eating habits contribute significantly to obesity. It should be noted that starving will do you more harm than good. A healthy practice is to have small meals at regular intervals. Do not keep your stomach empty. Reduce the carbohydrate and fat intake. Include lots of vegetables, fruits, lean fish, and low fat dairy products in your diet. Ayurvedic medicines like, Triphala churan, guggulu, Triushanaadi loha, shilajit, swarnmakshik bhasm and Medhohar guggul are very effective. However, these medicines should be taken under medical supervisions.
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle: Try and avoid a sedentary lifestyle as much as possible. If your work requires you to sit for a long period of time, a short break every one hour can prove to be beneficial.
Ayurveda goes a long way to keep obesity and the associated health complications at bay. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.