Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vibha SharmaYour feedback matters!
I was having some pain in urination and semen with urine and also erectile dysfunction from long time. Dr. Has advice me semen aerobic culture and analysis how is it helpful?
Diegetic for the last 15 years and presently taking insulin I.E. 34 u in the morning and 30u in the evening yet my sugar is not under control. Secondly iam having enlarged liver and also had varicies in the esophagus for which i am undergoing treatment. Kindly let me know what I should do to get better.
I am losing lose motion and I am eat all the medicine but no effect on it please help me out of those things?
I am having hand shivering and sometimes in some positions body shivering also happens regularly. If I will not eat even one time it will shiver a lot. Can anyone help me in suggesting. Thanks.
What are the 4 habits helps to reduce depression? As per your subject line, there is nothing mentioned in your mail about 4 depression reduce habit. You are giving wrong info.
Appearance of dark circles is a sign of you going through stress or due to certain lifestyle habits. Choices like poor sleep or simply ageing can also be the possible reasons. There are a few procedures which will help you to get rid of these irritating dark circles. Read on more to find out all about them.
- IPL for dark circles: IPL or Intense Pulse Light therapy is an effective way of removing dark circles. This is recommended by the physician when blood vessels appear as blue or dark purple underneath the eyes. IPL deals with vascular pigmentation issues treating which, make the dark circles under your eyes disappear.
- Skin resurfacing; Chemical peeling or laser resurfacing helps in reducing dark circles by improving the rate of collagen production as well as decreasing pigmentation problems. They also help to improve your overall skin quality.
- Fat Injections: In this procedure, fat is grafted from another area of the body and via injection, is inserted in the tear troughs in order to treat dark circles. Fat injections are used generally when dark circles are caused due to tissue and fat loss in the upper cheeks or under the eyes.
- Treatment with Hyaluronic acid: Treatment with hyaluronic acid in which the chemical is inserted through injection into the tear troughs or upper cheek area is temporary as the chemical is absorbed by the body in a few months.
- Cheek lift: Lifting the cheeks surgically can permanently correct the problem of dark circles which are caused due to the drooping of cheeks, usually due to facial ageing.
- Surgery for eyelids: Blepharoplasty also known as eyelid surgery is the most recommended and effective way of eradicating dark circles. It is also a permanent solution for getting rid of dark circles. Multiple approaches exist to perform lower eyelid surgery. The results can be achieved after undergoing one or a combination of a few procedures such as placement of tear trough implants and the repositioning, addition, partial or complete removal of fat existing underneath your eyes.
I am loosing my hair. Their is problem in my back also. I am trying to be fit but it's not possible help me out in this. What should I take to reduce the hair loss. Thank you.
A hernia is a weakness or defect in the lining of the abdominal (belly) or pelvic (groin) wall. It can be present at birth or develop over the years.
Signs and Symptoms:
You may see or feel a lump under the skin or in males a bulge in the scrotum (this is usually intestine). This may present with straining while lifting heavy objects, during a bowel movement or urination. Coughing and sneezing may also produce a bulge. The lump may disappear when laying down or even with gentle pressure. A hernia can be present without an obvious lump. It can be painful or cause a burning sensation. Sometimes it may be present for years without any symptoms.
What should you do if you suspect that you have a hernia? There is no acceptable nonsurgical medical treatment for a hernia. The use of a truss (hernia belt) can help keep the hernia from bulging but eventually will fail. The truss also causes the formation of scar tissue around the hernia making the repair more difficult. Have your doctor perform an examination, because if the repair is delayed it can result in incarceration (intestine is stuck and cannot get back inside) or strangulation (intestine is stuck and develops gangrene). The latter is an emergency.
The hernia will not go away, it will only get bigger. The bigger the defect the bigger the operation required to fix it.
Under certain circumstances the hernia may be watched and followed closely by a physician. These situations are unique to those individuals who are high operative risks, ie, severe heart or lung disease, or bleeding problems. Of course, even in the high risk person, if the symptoms become severe or if strangulation occurs, then an operation must be performed.
What type of operation is best for you? There are two main options for hernia repair:
1) Open Repair: The traditional, open repair has been the gold standard for over 100 years. There are 5-10 different approaches and can be performed routinely with local and intravenous sedation. Open repair is generally painful with a relatively long recovery period.
2) Laparoscopic Repair: Laparoscopic repair has been developed over the last 10 years. It is usually performed under general anesthesia but spinal anesthesia is an option. Local anesthesia can be used under special circumstances. Benefits of Laparoscopic (laparoscopic) repair compared to the open repair are: shorter operative time, less pain, and shorter recovery period.
Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery:
For Laparoscopic hernia surgery a telescope attached to a camera is placed through a small opening under the belly button. Two other small cuts are made (each no larger than the diameter of an eraser on the end of a pencil) in the lower abdomen. The defect is covered with a mesh (synthetic material made from the same material that stitches are made from) and secured in position with other stitches/staples/titanium tacks or tissue glue.
Risks to Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery:
As with the open operation, bleeding and infection can occur. The risk of nerve injury appears to be less than in open repair, as does the potential for recurrences of a hernia.
After the Operation:
Usually you can be discharged home a few hours after the completion of the Laparoscopic hernia operation. Take it easy the first few days. Walking stairs is allowed, and walking outside (weather permitting) is encouraged. Taking a bath or shower 48 hours after the operation is permitted. Avoid driving for at least 3 days and any time while taking pain medication.
Remember to make a follow-up appointment with your surgeon 1-2 weeks following the operation. Seek medical attention sooner if you develop fever, bleeding, severe belly pain, excessive swelling or nausea and vomiting.
My age 21 and their is partial baldness on my head. And my hair is very thin. Is there any effective treatment to regrow my hair. And approximately how much money required for this treatment?
I am a 19 years old college student. There are many acne marks on my face which I want to get rid of. Please suggest something.
Doctor, I'm 29 married woman Doctor Mujhe kafi din se vomiting jesa lagta hai. Sar mai dard hota rheta hai. Back pain bhi hota hai weak ness bhi lagti hai. Aur mujhe vaginal white discharge bhi ho raha hai. please help me.
we bring you the mistakes that women make when it comes to sex.
For some women, whenever their sex lives become dull or a bit less exciting, they come up with a mental catalogue of all the ways their partner isn’t quite measuring up. While men tend to get a bad rap when it comes to understanding women’s bodies and what turns us on, making them easy targets in the blame game when sexual satisfaction starts to wane.
Little do they know that they also make their fair share of bedroom errors because it takes two to tango. Top sex and relationship experts are of the belief that women make plenty of sex mistakes of their own, only that they do not realise this neither do they admit it.
we highlight the six most common mistakes women make in the bedroom and what they can do to get the satisfaction back in their sex lives.
1: Not initiating sex with your partner
In the olden days, our parents pumped into our brains that it is unladylike for a woman to come out openly and initiate sex with her man. They felt that if a woman does that, she is seen as being pushy and aggressive but those times are long gone and men see women who allow them to do all the work as being prude.
Generally, men want to be pursued by their partners just as much as women do. Most guys feel like they are always the initiator and that sets up disequilibrium on the passion scale in the relationship.
Holding onto outdated ideas about sex roles also inhibits sexual satisfaction. Women are as much interested in sex as men, so why hold back when you want it?
Show your interest by taking the first step from time to time. Your partner will likely appreciate it, and you may find a new level of satisfaction in taking responsibility for your sexual experience.
2: Worrying about your looks during sex
Many women lose sleep thinking what they look like during sex and this stops them from enjoying sex as much as they would want. This could even ruin their chances of achieving an orgasm.
If you spend the whole time thinking how fat you are, or how big your tummy is, you will not only inhibit your pleasure but that of your man as well.
Instead, concentrate on the pleasure of the act and give yourself permission to have an orgasm.
Men want their wives to abandon themselves in sex play, and that’s not likely if she is anxious about her physical concerns.
It is amazing what men don’t notice if you’re enthusiastic, energetic, interested in them, and flexible minded.
3: Assuming sex is casual for a man
Some women still hold to the old belief that sex is just sex for men while women are not sexual at all but modern research has shown that sex is a very important act for men and should not be minimized in any way.
Some researches even supports the idea that both men and women find sexual intimacy in the context of a committed relationship to be more satisfying and it is very clear that the people who have the best quality and most frequent sex are married couples.
Never assume that a man is not romantic. Two huge mistakes in this culture are that women are not sexual and that men are not as romantic as women, and this is a very wrong assumption held by many.
4: Believing he’s always up for sex
Another big mistake women make with sex is believing that men are always ready for it at anytime. Sure, most teenage boys are ready and willing just about any time you ask, but this is not true for men. The pressures of everyday life, - family, work, bills - can zap a man’s libido. This comes as a big surprise to many women, and often his lack of interest in sex is something they take personal.
They know themselves that they are not always interested in sex but they still love the man. But when they discover he doesn’t want to have sex, they think, ‘he doesn’t love me.’ This is not true. He just doesn’t want to have sex at that time and that does not mean he loves you less.
5: Not giving him guidance
Talking very directly about sex, what we like and don’t like can make us feel uncomfortable, even with a partner we’ve been with for a long time and otherwise feel close to. But it’s the only way to achieve a satisfying sexual relationship.
A woman must take responsibility for her sexual encounter. No man can bring a woman to orgasm if she doesn’t take responsibility for her sexual experience. Even the best lover can’t know what she needs without her letting him know. Do not assume that your man knows every part of your body and thus, knows what to do at every point in time.
If you can tell him in a way that doesn’t kill his ego, he will appreciate it.
6: Getting upset when he suggests something new
After a couple has been together for a while, it’s natural to want to spice things up with a little variety. Just because your man wants to try something new doesn’t mean he’s unhappy with you or your sex life. In short: Don’t take it personally, though it is important that you tune into your comfort zone.
Nobody should ever feel obligated to do something they don’t want to do in the personal and intimate area of sexuality, so if your man asks you about trying something that’s outside of your morals, make it clear that it’s off limits for you and explain why.
Of course, do this in a loving way as best you can. If it is something that is not really a moral issue for you but you still don’t want to, again explain why. If it is a simply a startling request and you’re initially uneasy about it, try not to overreact.
Instead, let him know you need some time to think about it.
Hi , I am 26 years male. I have pain at my lower right hip portion for last 3 years. Underwent 6 months physiotherapy program but no improvements can be found. I am able to bend forward and backward without any discomfort at all. It seems to me that I have no spine issues. I also experience some tightness/discomfort in right side of my stomach which is not pain. Please ignore me if I am wrong, is there any infection occurred in my bottom right portion of my stomach which is causing the tightness and leading to lower right back pain around the right hip region. Please recommend me some test and which kind of doctor to visit. Thanks.
I am 50-years-old and haven't gone for any check-up that someone at my age should have regularly gone. But since I keep a busy schedule getting not more than six hours of sleep in a day, I feel tired at times. I have also a sweet tooth. But I have never tasted liquor in my life and have never smoked. I have been a veg for the past 15 years. My question is: If I go for a check-up and find out that my sugar levels are high, is there a way I can treat this without going for medicine?
A 2002 study in the of Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics looked at the vitamin status of 30 adults with Celiac Disease showing ?biopsy-proven remission,? after following a gluten-free diet for 8-12 years. They found that 56% had poor vitamin status, suggesting that proper nutrient uptake is not occurring. The authors concluded that:
?It is generally assumed that coeliac patients adhering to a strict gluten-free diet for years will consume a diet that is nutritionally adequate. This is supported by the demonstration of a normal bone mineral density up to 10 years of dietary treatment. Our results may indicate otherwise. We found signs indicative of a poor vitamin status in 56% of treated adult coeliac patients.?
Even after following the conventional Celiac prescription for 10 years, 56% still showed signs of poor nutrient uptake ? meaning their digestive system still isn?t working like it?s designed to.
That means after 10 years of being gluten-free, HALF of all Celiacs are likely starving for the critical nutrients required for health and longevity. It?s no wonder we have a 77X increased risk for lymphoma.
The Gluten-Free Diet Doesn?t Fix Leaky Gut
Earlier in this series, we discovered that gliadin initiates leaky gut by increasing the zonulin protein in people with Celiac Disease. And later, we learned that fixing leaky gut is absolutely essential to reversing the damage from Celiac Disease?
But the gluten-free diet doesn?t fix leaky gut?
As it turns out, when Celiac Disease patients follow a strict gluten-free diet, their zonulin levels do fall (which is good). But research shows that they still have elevated levels of zonulin compared to non-Celiacs. And when the zonulin levels are still high? the Tight Junctions can?t restore normal function and the leaky gut remains.
Chris Masterjohn found the same thing reviewing a study by researcher Allessio Fasano.
Remarkably, they found that celiacs produce 30 times as much zonulin as non-celiacs, even though the non-celiacs were not eating gluten-free diets while the celiacs had been off gluten for over two years!
How to prevent hair growth from ear's. Because due to age it is increasing day by day so any medical treatment if any then what.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.
Related Tip: "Why Do Women Face Joint Pain Problems More Than Men?"