Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Viajy Laxmi NayarYour feedback matters!
I m 27 male, during my first time of intercourse I didn't get perfect erection, is this because of nervousness or some other problem?
I am 32 years female and I married at the age of 28 years. I am suffering from PCOS. All the remaining test of me and my husband are normal. In may 2016 may doctor did laparoscopy and she said that no tubal blockage and she punctured some water bubbles in ovaries. 2 months completed but I didn't convieve. I was so tensed with this problem.
My wife is 39 years old and she is suffering from subserosal fibroid. She is in great abdominal pain during the periods but the bleeding is normal. She has been prescribed to take drotin-m by a gynaecologist. So, doctor is there any remedy for it without surgery. She had two issues one in 2003 and another in 2009, both by caesarian operation. Please guide and relieve her from this unbearable pain for 2 or 3 days.
Hello sir. I delivered a baby on. April. 9th In c section operation Just want to know from when I can have intercourse with my husband using protection.
I have used primolut - N tablet so many times to postpone my periods. And now again I need to postpone for 10 days. Can I use for such long period? And using primolut - N frequently will cause any problem in future after marriage to conceive? Pls help me.
Hlo doctor Me pregnant hoon. Mera 8th month chal rha h or ab mujse kuch b khaya piya nhi jata. Gale m jalan hoti h.is wjha se m bhut pareshan hu m kya kru. Please suggest me any home made remidy.
Women handle a lot, from work to family and society to their own health. They also try to eat better foods, lead a healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly as well. But despite trying their best, most women tend to make a few mistakes when it comes to their health. These mistakes are small and not too noticeable, but they can be quite harmful in the long run.
Make them aware about these common health mistakes now!
1. Not Drinking enough water: Ask any woman and she will probably know that she must drink 7-8 glasses of water every day. But most women don’t actually follow the rule and commit this sinful mistake. Drinking less water will make you dehydrated and leave you feeling weak. At the same time, it can make them prone to infections, including UTI and may make them cranky. Women must incorporate water-rich foods in their daily diet and ensure drinking more water.
2. Skipping Meals: Sometimes, women are just too busy to eat a meal and think that can cover up with a bigger lunch or bigger dinner later. Skipping meals can slow down body’s metabolism and cause overeating. This in turn can result in weight-gain, not to forget a variety of serious diseases. Eating more whole foods, beans, seeds, fruits and vegetables revs up metabolism.
3. Not eating enough protein: A lot of women are overweight these days because they make the common mistake of skipping protein. In their attempt to stay slimmer or lose weight, they avoid eating vegetarian or non-vegetarian sources of protein, which can reduce muscle mass and make one overweight. Plus, when women don’t eat protein, they tend to gorge on carbohydrates, which can increase their blood sugar spike and result in more hunger throughout the day.
4. Not getting enough sleep: Majority of women in the country fail to get enough sleep. Handling a variety of responsibilities and roles may result in getting interrupted and lesser sleep, which can cause premature ageing. It is recommended that adults, including men should get a minimum of 7 hours of sleep every single day.
5. Not enough calcium: Not having enough calcium in your diet may lead to osteoporosis. Women must not only avoid skipping milk products and foods that are otherwise rich in calcium, but also get enough calcium through supplements once they cross 35 years of age.
Its about 3 months that my periods has stopped last day I get pregnancy text and it was positive, so I want to stop pregnancy by medicines is that possible? please help.
ऑर्गेज्म की स्थिति चरम संतुष्टि की स्थिति है। यह अपने आप पता लग जाती है। अकसर इसके बाद कुछ करने का मन नहीं करता। कुछ स्त्रियां आंख मींचकर निढाल भी रहती हैं। इस दौरान योनि में संकुचन हृदय धड़कन जैसा होने लगता है।
निरंतर ऑर्गेज्म पाते रहने से इस स्थिति पर पहुंचने का 20-30 सेकंड पहले पता लग जाता है। ऐसे में एकाग्रता बढ़ा लेना अच्छा रहता है। पुरुष भी अपनी देह पर पकड़ अनुभव करते हैं। ये स्थिति उनके लिए सफल सेक्स का बहुत बड़ा साइलेंट कम्युनिकेशन है।
ऑर्गेज्म अपने सुख के लिए भी है। शरीर के साथ ही यह मन को भी हल्का बनाता है। शरीर से निकले स्राव तन-मन में रासायनिक क्रिया उपजाते हैं। मन को फुर्तीला बनाते हैं। जीवन के प्रति विश्वास जगाते हैं। जीना रुचिकर लगता है, उसमें रस आता है।
कभी स्खलन न हो या चरमानंद न आए तो मन बेचैन, उद्विग्न, अकारण परेशान, चिंतातुर रहता है। इसे चरमानंद पाने वाले लोग आसानी से जान-समझ सकते हैं।
हर बार पहले जैसी अनुभूति
एक युवती कहती है कि पहला ऑर्गेज्म उसे समझ न आया। संकुचन हुआ तो लगा पता नहीं यह क्या हो गया। इसे जानने के बाद अगली बार यह स्थिति न सिर्फ आनंददायक रही बल्कि तृप्तिदायक व संतुष्टिदायक भी रही।
एक युवक कहता है कि मेरी पत्नी ने एक रात मुझे बताया कि आज मुझे नाभि तक सरसराहट महसूस हो रही है। लग रहा है मेरे भीतर घंटियां बज रही हैं। मैं समझ गया, यह उसका पहला ऑर्गेज्म है।
स्त्रियों का चरमानंद पुरुषों के चरमानंद जैसा मुखर नहीं होता कि बिना बताए उसे कोई जान ले या भांप ले। इसीलिए कई बार उसमें बाधा होती है। कुछ स्त्रियों को चरमानंद से पूर्व जल्दी और ज्यादा घर्षण चाहिए। कुछ को पुरुष अंग और गहराई पर चाहिए तो किसी-किसी को सिर्फ कोराकोरा स्पर्श चाहिए।
I Am a 23 years old, I Am unmarried, I have irregular periods problem. Like 1 Month is regular and next 2 months is Irregular, After 50 days I got period, I phased this problem before 6 months back, I Think is I Am staying in hostel that's why food is Effected, so please suggest me.
Hello, m married girl, n m in relationship last 4 years, bt in between dis time, I got pregnant only one time n dat time I was nt prepared for baby, n took medicines for abortion n after dat m facing problems for conceiving, pls tell me wht I can do.
I am not getting my periods naturally. I always use neoethisterone oe other drugs. I have pcod. Will I get pregnant if I am put on medication as I don't get my period at Al?
1) Save electricity, save money
Ÿ Switch off when not in use.
Plugged in chargers waste power, so switch off if not charging!Computer in sleep mode draw power, so shut it down at night
Ÿ Replace incandescent bulbs with LED Bulbs.They are 80% cheaper to run and healthier than CFL bulbs.
Ÿ Use star rated appliances..Air conditioner, washing machine, refrigerator. They save power in the long run.
Ÿ Don't use the dryer , just hang clothes to dry.
Ÿ Keep refrigerator in shaded part of room , that way less power is used to cool.
Ÿ Use microwave for reheating rather than conventional ovens, definitely less electricity consumption with microwave usage.
Ÿ Stop opening the oven to check repeatedly, it causes heat to be lost.
Ÿ Decide what you want out of the fridge..don't keep it open, while you think!
Ÿ Use cold water for washing clothes in washing machine.Upto 40$ per year may be saved in your power bills by this little change.
Ÿ Use fully loaded washing machine and dishwashers before running them.
2) Save water
Water is a finite resource of ghis world.Use it with care.
Ÿ Close the tap when brushing your teeth, and other chores.Dont keep it running
Ÿ Use a low flow shower head.You can also try using the bucket and mug Method!
Ÿ Use a low flow flush .You may save upto 160,000litre water per year
Ÿ Fix the drip.Wastage of water upto 192 gallons per year may be avoided, by stopping the dripping tap.
Ÿ Collect water used to wash fruits, vegetables, pulses etc, and use it to water your plants.
3)Use green indoor plants to purify indoor air.
Indoor plants like peace lily and Areca palms remove formaldehyde and benzene fumes from indoor air.
4) Reuse, Recycle, up cycle your stuff at home.The less you discard the less stuff ends up in the landfill.
5) Make large furniture buying decisions strictly from, eco friendly sustainable furniture sources.Furniture's are expensive .Buy after planning
So this decision should be taken with much care
Bamboo furniture's are eco friendly ,as bamboo is a fast growing sustainable grass and not wood.Reclaimed wood, Stainless steel furniture's are green choices which are not too expensive.
You can shop from Craig list , eBay and refurbish your finds.Just take care if it's painted furniture, the paint may contain leas, so proper care needs to be taken while repainting.
6) Save petrol
Ÿ Use a carpool
Ÿ Regularly servicing the car will ensure less fuel wastage
Ÿ Empty the trunk, it increase fuel efficiency.
7) When out shopping carry your own reusable shopping bag.
That way you avoid buying the plastic or paper bag the the store may be giving or Selling!
8) Save paper
Ÿ Pay tax online and ask for an ex receipt.
Ÿ Pay tour bills online.
Ÿ But your train and plain tickets online.
Ÿ Buy your movie tickets online.
Ÿ Buy ebooks, used books
Ÿ Stop buying newspaper and read the news online.
Ÿ Print on both sides of the paper.
Ÿ Use cloth napkins instead of paper ones.
9) Take the stairs and not the elevator. Good for your health and the health of the environment.
10)Buy local, as far as possible. The lower the charge of transportation , the more money you save and less is your carbon footprint.
We spend the major portion of a 24 hour timespan at home.The healthier the home environment the better it is for your health..
Take one step at a time .Make one small change everyday.Soon you will not only be making your home green ,eco friendly and healthy, but also be inspiring others to make the change.
Write to me if you want specific information about Healthy home, lifestyle health care. I love hearing from my readers.
What are the effects if I will not get periods regularly every month and what I have to do for regular periods.
I am 18 years old and i got intimate with my boyfriend last month. I got my period on 3rd February, and since i took an ECP after having intercourse, i had some bleeding for about 3 days on 16th of february. I am not sure if they were periods, but if it was, then i was supposed to get it by the 16th of this month, but i still haven't got them. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests but both were negative. What should i do? Am i pregnant? Please help.
It's not that you feel the same responsiveness while having a sexual relationship with your partner like you used to have earlier; impotency in women can occur at any stage due to various reasons. Sometimes such problems may strain your relationship with your partner.
If you know what impotency in women is, it will be helpful for you to get it treated:
- Inhibited desire disorder: Most women who are impotent in sex have almost no desire to have sex. Different causes that lead to such a situation are illness, tiredness, depression, anxiety, stress, relationship disharmony, and drug or alcohol abuse. Apart from these reasons, there are certain days in the monthly cycle of women when they lose the sexual desire. Medication and child birth can also be another cause for this. It may not seem serious in the beginning but gradually with time, things will change and frustration and unhappiness creep in a lovely relationship.
- Pain during intercourse: Dyspareunia or pain during intercourse also sometimes leads to impotency among women. It can be a superficial or deep pain. The main cause of the pain is that the womb is not able to lift up, and the discomfort for this does not allow the walls of the vagina to swell and allow the penis to enter the vagina. Mainly lack of lubrication and endometriosis is an important cause for such a pain. You will have superficial pain when there are issues like genital herpes, muscle spasms and other such problems. With experience of such pain, many women fear the feelings of intercourse, and they start lacking the sexual desire in total.
- Lack of ability to reach orgasm: It is a common belief that women have an orgasm with the penile penetration. The truth is that it's not. Only 25% of women are found to get orgasm in this way and others need clitoral stimulation for having orgasm. Thus, most women while having sex do not reach the climax! Women who love their partner without getting orgasm during sexual intercourse may feel different. And gradually they lose their desire for having sexual relations. There are a few factors like poor blood flow to the vagina, hormone imbalance that create this problem.
If you are facing any of the above problems, you may be suffering from impotency. However, do not get threatened as you are not alone, and getting to your doctor will help you out of such problems.