Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Homeopaths online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Vasudha Sharma
Submit a review for Vasudha SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old and am having a very soft whistle blowing like sound in my left ear for a few months doctors are saying that it is due to early s/n component. They are also saying that a nerve has been damaged in the ear and the sound is incurable so what should I do?
I've been given 5mg a day for 7 days by my doctor for vestibular neuritis, with a little dose like this give me any mental side effects? I've suffered from anxiety and depression before and I'm just worried of the side effects.
I am facing severe vaginal itching since a month. I took 2 pills of zocon 200 yesterday. It is still the same. I have stopped having sex also. This is getting worse. Please suggest me something.
He ejaculates prematurely. While he is watching porn, just touching his nipples makes him ejaculate. He is about to get married. What should he do.
Loss of hair from the scalp, one of the most common problems plaguing the world today, can be caused by a variety of factors such as genetics, disorders and environmental factors.
Hair loss can be classified as:
- Alopecia aorta: This is an autoimmune disorder where the immune cells of the body destroy the hair. Hair loss tends to occur in patches.
- Telogen effluvium: This is a disorder of the hair growth cycle where the telogen phase (where the hair falls out) becomes dominant.
- Androgenic alopecia: This type of disorder is caused by hormonal and genetic factors resulting in a receding hairline.
The various homeopathic treatments for hair loss are:
- Lycopodium: This treatment is prescribed for people who suffer from premature balding. It is also recommended for pregnant women if they suffer from hair loss.
- Natrummuriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.
- Silica: Silica is used to treat a number of diseases in homeopathy. Besides being an effective remedy for hair loss, it also treats symptoms of vitiligo, nail problems and eczema.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is another homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Kaliumcarbonicum: This treatment is used for brittle and thinning of hair, as it enhances hair growth. It is usually recommended for people with various forms of alopecia.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.