Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I did sex on 15 may before 1 day of my periods and took ipill and I got periods on 18 may it lasted till 24 may. I got heavy discharge. Now its 27 June I haven't got my periods. I don't want to be pregnant. Why my periods is delayed. please help me.
Hi Doctor, I am a software engineer by profession. These days I feel that I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. Is there any best way to diagnose the problem ?
Sir, meri toilet wali topi(foreskin) par dane ho rahe hai aur jakham bhi ho rahe hai aur khujli bhi bahit hai koi tube bataie bahut pareshan hu antifungal tube bhi use kara par sahi nahi ho rahe ye kya hai aur kaise thik hoga.
hello please doctor help me thanks for help I have high fever its hello almost kill me, hello sir please help me if you not getting medicine I am gonna die please doctor help me and what should I do?
I am losing my hair quickly after uses of shampoo I tried many thing but nothing happen what can I do.
Is it okay to give calcium tablets during teething trouble in children and generally what is the ideal time of teething in children?
I am 25 years old and I want beard on my chin and cheeks it is not coming completely? Is there any solution to get full beard?
I am 21 years old male .my weight is 73 kg I go to gym take supplements bt even though I am unable to gain clean n healthy weight. So how much total amount of calorie intake shld I consume acc to my weight.
All of us have our 'good hours' and 'bad hours' each day. While there are the night owls, who are more productive and ideating in the late night hours, there are others who like to be the early bird that literally catches the worm. For both these categories, there are again hours where the energy wanes. Did you know there are some simple techniques that can help to maintain consistent levels of energy throughout the day?
As much as possible, try and maintain a regular routine in terms of waking up, eating at the same hours as closely as possible, and retiring for the day. The biological clock or circadian rhythm needs to be maintained as much as possible if high productivity is desired. Here are some things that can be completely and easily controlled to keep your energy levels steady through the day.
- Sleep patterns: Be it going to bed or waking up, try and maintain a pattern that does not vary too much, at least not drastically. After waking up, a good dose of light in the morning is very helpful. If your work requires you to sleep during the day, ensure you get up into a room that is well and brightly lit.
- Exercise: Whether is it Saturday or cloudy, a 30 minute workout does magic like nothing else. Get outdoors and be it a walk or a run, cycling or swimming, you will see nothing else boosts your energy as well as this.
- Nutrition: Reduced carbohydrates, a good dose of protein, ample hydration, adequate fiber intake, and good quantity of dry fruits are somethings to definitely follow. Start with a good breakfast that can boost your energy requirements for the day and eat less as the day goes by.
- Caffeine: One of the most pleasant experience is to wake up to have a refreshing cup of coffee. While it sounds exotic, the body benefits more if this caffeine is provided sometime later in the day when the energy levels are low.
- Alcohol: For many, alcohol could be a way of stress busting, but if scientifically looked at, alcohol reduces the quality of sleep and leaves you feeling unrested. It also leaves one tired and irritated. If possible, the alcohol intake should be at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Power naps: Highly proven technique, where possible, a power nap of 15 minutes is believed to boost up energy levels significantly.
These are some methods to boost your energy levels. Most of it something completely controllable and changeable by you, all it requires is a conscious effort from you.