Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Varun ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
Respected Doctors, I am 47 years old and some small buds has been developed around neck area along with right arm for last five years . No pain and not any problems.I have taken the homeopathy medicine called Thuja with two three doctors but none had happened. Please give some solution of it.
I am having sore throat, intermittent dry cough and sometimes pain in throat since one month. I have taken antibiotics and cough syrup. I am also doing gargles 1/2 a day. There is no releif. Got checked up but doc says no medical condition seems to be there. Advice.
I have hair related problems. Its very thin and dry. I have many oils for my hair's but it didn't work. I still face problems relating hairfall. What should I do?
There are a few things in our lives which we don’t value until we lose it and our hair is one of those blessings that we are endowed with. For many such people, the hair transplant treatment can bring back the hair that they have lost owing to both external and internal factors. There are a variety of causes behind hair fall such as regular exposure to pollution and harmful UV rays. Also, our daily dose of stress and tension has a role to play in this respect.
What is a hair transplant treatment?
If an individual is bothered about the thinning of hair at certain places, then hair transplant is a treatment worth consideration. It will not only restore back the lost tresses but boost up the self-confidence as well.
Hair transplant is a kind of surgery which helps in moving the hair that you already possess to an area which has less or no hair at all. The treatment has been in practise since the 1950s in the United States of America although the advancement of medical science has contributed to making hair transplant much effective only in the recent years.
How is hair transplant done?
The hair transplant treatment is done at the doctor’s office where he removes a thin strip of skin measuring between 6 and 12 inches from the back of the head. This strip of skin is kept aside, and the scalp is closed and is instantly hidden by the hair present in the surrounding.
The next task of the surgeon is to divide the removed piece of scalp into 500 to 2000 little grafts where each of them comprises of a single or a few hairs. The type and the amount of graphs that an individual requires is based on the type of hair, quality, hair colour, hair condition and the size of the area where the hair is required to be transplanted. The actual process of hair transplant is all the same after this point. Once the graft is prepared, the surgeon would clean the area and numb the zone where the hair would be transplanted. Then slits or holes are created with the aid of needle or scalpel and finally the each graft is delicately placed in one of the holes. The whole process of hair transplantation may take 4 to 8 hours depending on the extent of treatment. An individual may require another session of the treatment if he or she decides to get thicker hair or if the problem of hair loss persists.
What you may expect after the treatment?
After the hair transplantation, the scalp may become very tender, and the doctor may prescribe am antibiotic and a painkiller to alleviate the condition. It is normal for the transplanted hair to fall out but the new growth of hair should start within a few months after the treatment. Most people who are treated with hair transplant notice 60 percent of renewed hair growth within 6 to 9 months after the treatment.
25/M hello doctors . I take soya milk almost everyday . Around 300 ml each day. I have heard that soya milk is bad for male fertility and reproduction . I have also heard that it is good for the body as it is rich in proteins . Please clear my confusion on this .
Why my mouth smells bad when I used to brush twice a day. I use mouth wash also. Please suggest me something best to get rid of it.
I am 47 years old female suffering from livedoid vasculitis treatment going on but foot ulcers are not healing lot of puss what should I do?
How to cure high blood pressure amd whar are the remedoesto prevent hough blood pressure please suggest some ways to cure high blood pressure.
Your nail health might serve as a primary indicator of your overall health. Your nails need proper care to remain strong and healthy. If you notice dents or ridges on them, then it might indicate an underlying medical condition, which would require prompt medical attention. Healthy finger nails are supposed to be smooth and uniform in color with no spots or discoloration. Sometimes, there can be development of harmful vertical ridges from the tip of your nail till the cuticle, which can become more prominent as you grow older.
There are many ways to keep your nails clean and healthy:
- Good nail hygiene: You should always use good quality sharp clippers or manicure scissors. The proper way to cut your nails is to trim the nails straight across and then round the tips in a gentle curve.
- Keep fingernails dry and clean: You can prevent the growth of bacteria under your fingernails if you keep them clean. Wear a pair of cotton lined rubber gloves while performing activities, such as using harsh chemicals or washing dishes.
- Biotin supplements: Biotin supplements can increase the thickness of your nails and also prevent splitting and breaking. Biotin is a member of the vitamin B family and helps the body to convert food into energy.
- Don’t go for professional manicures: Going for professional pedicure or manicure on a regular basis can make your nails dry and brittle. Another way to remedy the problem is to take your own tool to the manicure salon, which reduces the chance of infection. Regular professional manicure can make you suffer from nail bed infections, which can be chronic in nature.
- Avoid acetone: Using acetone based polish removers, will strip your nail of the essential nutrients in due course of time thus, making them brittle.
- Don’t bite: Avoid biting your fingernails as this can damage the nail bed. Bacteria or fungi can enter through a small cut along the fingernail, which can cause an infection.
- Do not ignore minor problems of the nail: If you have some infection in your nails which doesn’t seem to go away, then there are chances of the infection being a result of some other underlying health condition. You should immediately get the problem evaluated by a doctor or a dermatologist.