Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Varun ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
I have been working out for quite a while and developed a good body by note, but now I'm beginning to get some body hair (for example:- on my arms, legs, belly etc) and I really wanna get rid of them FOREVER. Is there any option available to me?
Hello I am 28 year old girl and I am so fatty I can not get lose my weight so how I get a slimmer shape fit body and very good figure now what you do.
Sir, In my moustache I feel partial area is blandness and some white hairs on the same place, pls explain why it is happen and what is the treatment.
I am fresher. It may take five years to be get married but I am going to have sex with my partner. The problem is I am getting sperm within 2 min of masturbation. So please suggest me a medicine to have long sex satisfaction and which condom is good for having sex.
I am 18 year old male. I had a very sedentary lifestyle for 2 years till now due to my education and I am overweight. Maybe this will help you explain the following symptoms. I have a pain sensation in my leg extending to the feet. Sometimes it is mostly a little pain sensation or weakness near the knee. Sometimes I have a burning pain in my fingers (not sure if it is finger joints) which grows and suddenly drops and is gone. I have been having a twitching left eye for nearly a week. And also I have problem of acidity mostly after junk and spicy food or if I have an empty stomach. Please tell what possibly could be the problem or is it just because of lifestyle?
I am losing hairs quickly and tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do can you please help me with this.
I am 47 years old and I am suffering from diabetes please suggest me precautions and its treatment procedure.
In the X ray report it is found that I am suffering with dorsal spondylitis. Right side of rib portions frequently tighten . I feel uneasy while taking air to my lungs. If I expand my lungs to maximum I felt tightness. If I bend towards front side I feel some pain in my right side rib and its down portion. Please suggest some exercises and ayurveda medicines.
I am a 23 year old female. From 2-3 days, I have started having problem while urinating. There is itching and also pain towards the end of the process. Sometimes I just came from there. Please help.
I am a diabetic from last 4-5 years. My blood sugar level remains anything between 250 & 300 on fasting. Now I am taking GLYCOMET -1GM and VITOVIT vitamin capsule with it. Please suggest what should I do to control my blood sugar in limit.
What is it?
Headache is a pain in any part of the head, including the scalp, upper neck, face (including the eye area).
A primary headache is caused by problems with or overactivity of pain-sensitive structures in your head. A primary headache isn't a symptom of an underlying disease.
What are the causes and triggers?
The three most common causes of a primary headache are:
- Cluster headache
- Tension-type headache
Some primary headaches can be triggered by lifestyle factors, including:
- Alcohol, particularly red wine
- Certain foods, such as processed meats that contain nitrates
- Changes in sleep or lack of sleep
- Poor posture
- Skipped meals
Doctors focus on determining whether a headache has another cause. They also check for symptoms suggesting that a headache is caused by a serious disorder. If no cause is identified, they focus on identifying which type of a headache is present.
Tips that could help before seeking consultation:
- Try to keep stress in check. Stay organized and prepared to minimize stressful situations. Have some fun, and don't overdo it at work.
- Try incorporating meditation or yoga in your daily regime
- Apply a heating pad, hot water bottle or warm compress to aching muscles. Or take a hot shower.
- Apply an ice pack wrapped in a towel to the neck.
- Practice good posture to ease muscle strain. While standing, keep shoulders back and head level, buttocks and abdomen pulled in. While sitting, keep your head straight and thighs parallel to the floor.
When to seek consultation?
In people with headaches, certain characteristics are cause for concern; these people should immediately seek medical consultation:
- It occurs more frequently than usual
- Are more severe than usual
- Worsen or don't improve with appropriate use of over-the-counter drugs
- Prevent you from working, sleeping or participating in normal activities
- Headaches that cause you distress, and you would like to find treatment options that enable you to control them better
- Tenderness at the temple (as when combing hair) or jaw pain when chewing
- The presence of cancer or a disorder that weakens the immune system
- Use of a drug that suppresses the immune system
- Red eyes and halos seen around lights
- If you are experiencing certain other symptoms like- headaches that increase in frequency or severity, headaches that begin after age 50, worsening vision, weight loss
A headache can be a symptom of a serious condition, such as a stroke, meningitis or encephalitis. Go to a hospital emergency room or your local emergency number if you have the worst headache of your life, a sudden, severe headache or a headache accompanied by:
- Confusion or trouble understanding speech
- Fainting, drowsiness, confusion
- High fever, greater than 102 f to 104 f (39 c to 40 c)
- Numbness, weakness or paralysis on one side of your body
- Stiff neck
- Trouble seeing, speaking or walking
- Nausea or vomiting (if not clearly related to the flu or a hangover)
If people with none of the above symptoms or characteristics start having headaches that are different from any they have had before or if their usual headaches become unusually severe, they should call their doctor.
Doctors can usually determine the type or cause of headaches based on the medical history, symptoms, and results of a physical examination. Depending on their other symptoms, the doctor may advise taking an analgesic or ask them to come for an evaluation.
Sir mere legs me Bahut hi dard rehta hai Ek baar kahi pe beth jaati hun to phir utha nahi jata.Please tell.
Sir, I am 65 years old keeping normal health. Sugar and BP normal. But I am having eye problems. Doctors diagnosed as cataract. My question is whether there is any treatment other than surgery. And in Ayurveda system of medicine whether there is any remedy for cataract in the eye.
While the use of makeup makes you look your best and also feel good about how yourself, it is equally important to know how much makeup to use and for how long. Understanding this may help you avoid common makeup-related skin problems.
How long can you really have makeup on your face?
Technically, you can wear makeup throughout the day without any problems as long as you do not have sensitive skin. You can use makeup which are specifically formulated for sensitive skin and can wear it all day.
Ideally, if you clean makeup at night after work, it is a good habit as you clean your face and prevent oil and dirt to get accumulated and clog your pores. Using oil blotting paper also reduces the amount of oil and dirt on your face.
What can you do to avoid the harmful effects of makeup on your skin?
- It is important to invest in quality tools and makeup according to your skin type
- Clear up heavy make-up (party make-up) with soothing milk or moisturizer
- Always wash your face in the evening when you are back and sleep with a clean face
- Regularly sanitize your tools. Wash your makeup brushes daily with lukewarm water and softly towel dry with a clean piece of cloth
Related Tip: 8 Reasons to Visit a Dermatologist?