Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Varun ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old and I have sinus also. But from last two days from my nose some red fleshy thing is coming out in very very lill amount in the morning for the very 1st time and after that it stops for the whole day. Is it a sign of any kind of cancer. I have very lill pain my throat as I drink lots of water that too luke water I guess.
How can we reverse the diabetes? I've very recently been diagnosed as diabetic with A1C reading as 10.1 Please my plan of action to come out of diabetes permanently. Thank you, Sir.
I have cellulite and fat in my butt, thighs and legs. And I am thinking to do workout for that. So which type of diet should I take for that? And is there any other solution to get rid of cellulite and fat?
I have fever from several six days. Heavy back and joint pain also. Please consult me how my fever will reduce.
I am 32 years old female, delivered a baby 3 years back c section, post pregnancy weight had stabilised but my menstrual cycle never came back to normal ever since and past 2 /3 months my stomach is bloating and unnecessary weight gain inspite of strict diet and regular walks and exercise please help.
We are going to fly with our 8.5 months old son in a week for the first time. The flight is around 1 hour long. What all do we need take care of?
I have a problem on my teeth lots of yellow teeth and its smell very bad so please give me some natural suggestion what I need to do.
I am 37 years old .married. I have belly how to reduce my belly fat. Before marriage I don't have belly. Kindly give your valuable suggestions to reduce belly fat.
I have oily skin. Since last 2 years, I am suffering from acne very badly. I use Soumi' ayurvedic products. But the actual fact is that it does not lessen my acne at all. I use to eat condensed milk (chana) everyday. But do not take any junk or fast food. please suggest some medicine or face wash on the basis of my condition.
I am having too much hairfall and dandruff is so much so please can you suggest me something to cure it ?
Hi doctor, I had change medicine use glucosephage with Trajanta from galvusmet with Trajanta from galvusmet 50/1000 mg after that I feel not high blood pressure and my heart rate increase and sleepless. Just I quit it few days ago. I want to ask you that if I use galvusmet again which of drugs suitable use with galvusmettrajenta from galvusmet 50/1000 mg after that I feel not high blood pressure and my heart rate increase and sleepless. Just I quit it few days ago. I want to ask you that if I use galvusmet again which of drugs suitable use with galvusmet for my condition?
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.