Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Varun BawaYour feedback matters!
I am a 23 years student. I have a major problem in my teeth. What should I do. Prob is hole in my teeth.
She was ulcer problem last year and took medicine for 3 month. doctor advise her to take plenty of water but she did not drink because when she drink water, she feels vomit. Please suggest. And should she re check up frequently? As do ultrasound is also very difficult.
My wisdom tooth is growing and sometimes the pain gets unbearable, is there any way by which the pain can be reduced?
I am suffering with mouth ulcers for recently from last 1 month Why it's coming continuously for me.
I am 26 years old and some of my milk teeth were not broken. currently one of my milk teeth became too unhealthy and it's roots are damaged very badly and my marriage is coming in this October. So please advise me to make my teeth stronger at home instantly.
Blood is comes from my teeth when I wake up after sleeping what should I do please tell me its solution.
Hi, Doctor mere teeth mei root canal treatment hua cap lagi hai one week ho gaya par jab mai ush teeth se khane ki kosis karti hu toh pain hota hai. Kitne din nahi khana chahiye.
Dear sir. My upper front teeth have gap. How to recover the gaps. I was observed last 3 month. Pls send me solution for this problem.
Now a days I feel like having pinch of salt to taste. Not in food but as it is and I am having ice cubes that too whole 4 times a day. What's the problem i am going through. Please reply.
My mouth area has been burnt from the right side while having samosa. I thought it will heal itself as always but its been a week now. It pains and bleed sometimes and I cant chew food from that side. Please help!
Some women have dental problems such as gum disease and tooth decay, during pregnancy. The increase of hormones during pregnancy can affect the response of the body to plaque, which is the layer of germs on the teeth.
It is not true that the teeth are automatically damaged due to pregnancy. In case the calcium intake of the mother during pregnancy is not enough, the bones provide the growing baby with the calcium that it needs. When the breastfeeding is stopped, the calcium is replenished quickly. Nonetheless, the high demands of pregnancy can prompt specific dental issues in a few females. With professional help and appropriate cleanliness at home from your dental specialist, your teeth ought to stay healthy during pregnancy.
It is possible that a dental disease might affect a developing baby. Premature births have a risk of developing health problems such as cerebral palsy and issues with hearing and eyesight. Research has shown that around 20% of all premature births might be caused due to periodontal disease. It is an infection of the gums which is chronic in nature. The risk of premature birth can be reduced by providing the expectant mother with the required dental treatment.
Some of the common causes of dental problems which occur during pregnancy include:
1. Gum Problems: Women become vulnerable to gum problems due to hormones which are associated with pregnancy. These include gingivitis, pyogenic granuloma or pregnancy epulis and untreated or undiagnosed periodontal disease.
2. Vomiting: The ring of muscles which are used for keeping the food inside the stomach are softened due to vomiting. Vomiting or gastric reflux, which is associated with morning sickness, causes the teeth to be coated with strong acids.
3. Retching: Provocation of retching is caused in pregnant women while they brush their teeth, especially the molars. Not brushing the teeth regularly can cause tooth decay.
Things to remember:
- The demands of pregnancy can lead to particular dental problems in some women.
- You are less likely to have dental problems during pregnancy if you already have good oral hygiene habits.
- With proper dental hygiene at home and professional help from your dentist, your teeth should stay healthy during pregnancy.