Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. Vandna YadavYour feedback matters!
Sir my girlfriend's breasts leaks fluid like something of light colour slightly sticking when touch. Neither she is breastfeeding nor pregnant, we enjoyed on 20/2/17 and when I squeeze her breasts something sticky fluid sticks my hand and when I kiss it tastes sweet. Later she informed me that fluid comes out when she squeeze her breasts both but in single little droplet. She have no tumour or burn or pain. Her menstrual period ends on 18/2/17. Pliz acknowledge the symptom. Is she suffering from breasts cancer? I fear sir.
Hello i'm 23 years old male. Is cetaphil moisturising lotion over night lotion? How long can I keep after applying on it my face and hands (either upto morning or else)
Hi, My age is 17 years. I got a lot of pimples on my face. I was go on pressing them. Pimples we're lost but in that pimples place a black black mark occurred. How to get ride of them. Please give me solution doctors.
I have a little pain in my front upper left tooth for 3 days today I noticed that is also moving a little bit. What should I do for it?
I am 19 years old have a disease of pimples on my face from last 4 months please give me any solution.
How to reduce pimples on forhead and on body .I am 18 year male and and I want to increase my height and weight.Please suggest
I have a sitting service. I am sitting whole day in office then my weight is increased up to 90 kg. What am I do. I have very problem to do any work.
I want to start amway health supplement pls suggest which one I use and benefits of nutrilite product and omega3.
Hi I have a lot of back pain when I am working in office time so I can't able to work that time could you please advise on this?
Dear Doctors, I am writing on behalf of my cousin he is planning for baby from last 5 months and it's been 2 years he has been married. His age is 31 and height is 5'9 and weight is 86. Provided his semen analysis report. He is a smoker and drinker and now gradually only having a beer in a week. So can you please let us know what to do and what not do to increase the good sperm count and what are the medications to be taken and what food has to be take. Thank you in advance. Note: He will not eat non veg. Report Abstinence : 3 days Quantity : 1 ml Colour : whitish Reaction : alkaline Viscosity : abnormal liquefaction : delayed Microscopic examination semen Sperm concentration : 1 millions/ml motility Actively motile : 10% Sluggishly motile : 40% Non-motile : 50% Morphology Normal forms : 60% Abnormal forms : 40% PUS cells : 6 - 8/HPF Epithelial Cells : Nil RBC : 4 - 5 /HPF Others : Nil Impression : severe oliozoospermia.
I am a student preparing for competitive exams. Age 25 how many hours should I sleep. Or what is the minimum hour for sleeping?
My father has stone in kidney and his one kidney is damage fully. Doctor say we cannot do operation because his heart is weak. His urea is also 370 what should we do to protect the other kidney?
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.