Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vandana Narula
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vandana NarulaYour feedback matters!
I am looking for the right Contraceptive pills to prevent unwanted pregnancies and for other reasons too. What would be the best locally available contraceptive pill? Some information about me:- 1. I am 19 years old 2. Lives in NCR, India 3. Been sexually active for 6 months now 4. Smokes but rarely (1cigarette in 5-10 days) 5. Regular menstruation (bearable pain on 1st day) 6. Not planning to get pregnant in next 7 years 7. Uses condoms (not religiously) 8. Have same sexual partner.
Any possible way to abortion without having visit to doctor something like pills_misoprostol something like that.
Hello sir, I am 27 years old and I am unmarried but I also have urine infection i. E burning and pain in vagina after passing urine. Please sir suggest me some measures other than medication that can prevent me from urine infection bcoz I had taken so many medicines for this.
I feel my belly is very heavy. Its look like pregnant. My period date is 15. I'm 31 years old woman.
What are the problems when unable to conceive what is line of treatment can i conceive at this age i am 48 yrs i am taking folic axid and fertomid onsecond of the period for 5 days since 4 months any other treatment you can suggest ?
If me and my gf has already tested for hiv and std. And we both are not detected any std .and then we regularly started oral sex and intercourse without protection. Is it safe? Can we get any std ?please.
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be
- Urinary tract infection is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!