Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vandana NarulaYour feedback matters!
I have my first relationship with my husband. After that I have taken an ipill. My period has also come at right time. After 9 days of taking ipill, I fill digestive problems and secretion of white fluid is more. Are these the side effects of ipill? Will ipill affect my future pregnancy? Pls help me, am soo tense?
My wife is 30 weeks pregnant. Last two days she told heavy pain whenever baby movement happened. Back pain and stomach pain. Is this normal or ? Last week Dr. Told stomach looks upside. So may be possible early delivery.
I want to do sex without using condom. But do not want baby now. suggest me what to do for not having baby now while unprotected sex.
Hi, Will there be any bleeding if unwanted 72 taken? How long? Will there be any change in period date because my period is already delayed.
I got my first periods at the age of 12. From that day till now my periods are irregular but if if I start working outs I get periods regularly. My symptoms before one week from the date periods starts, I get nipple pain, dizziness, tiredness and especially crave for spicy foods. I have hair thinning issues too from the age of 15. Can you please help me find a solution?
I have a low lying placenta for 34 weeks and what are the problems of having low lying placenta in 34 weeks.
I had 1 miscarriage last year in Jan 2015, after that I was trying since 1 year to conceive but there was no result. So I have started visiting the doctor for last 4 months and she has suggested all the checks for body like hormonal tests, thyroid,prolactin, abdominal test. Then she suggested me giving the medicines like clo fert, progynova,fertigynova injections on 14,16,18 days with follicular study. But my follicular study shows that my follicular size is 8.7 mm on 13 the day and it has gone to 11. 7 mm on 18 the day. So, please suggest me wat is the problem and solution. I am desperately waiting for the birth of a child. What would be the reason?
Hello Doctor, my brother's blood group is O + and his marriage girl's blood group is also O +, I want to know, if marriage takes place, then is their any problem for baby?
11 tips to overcome loneliness
I have seen in my practice as a counsellor too often, that people are living in big cities, full of people, but they feel very lonely from within and at the brink of anxiety and depression.
Simply defined, loneliness is a condition of emotional disconnect, socially feeling misfit and never ending solitude. Lonely people often feel insecure and pessimistic about finding desirable and compatible friendships. Poor self-esteem and an underdeveloped sense of one's worthiness, likeability and attractiveness prevent the lonely person from taking risks and venturing out into new relationships. Hence, they typically lack confidence and enthusiasm to pursue new relationships or nurture existing ones. As a chronic condition, it can be emotionally and psychologically debilitating.
Contrary to what many people believe, loneliness isn't just a result of being alone or an absence of friends. It is a deeper problem that is caused by thoughts and feelings of inadequacy, imperfection and shame. Chronically lonely people are often holding onto pessimistic predictions about the prospects of finding companionship, social connections and supportive relationships.
The lonely often suffer in silence. For many, it is hidden behind a facade of normalcy. While smiling and having fun, many hide their core feelings of loneliness. For these people, loneliness is not a reflection of what is happening in their lives at any given moment, but what occurs secretively and silently within them. When around people they know, they pretend to be upbeat, positive and happy, while at the same time feeling unworthy and insecure. Since it is a shame-based experience, it is typically kept a secret.
Lonely people inadvertently put themselves in a catch-22 situation: social opportunities seem like a heavy burden fraught with the potential of rejection or abandonment. The more you feel lonely, the more you feel inadequate and unworthy, the more you stop believing anyone will ever like or love you, the more you isolate. With a belief of potential rejection or abandonment, the lonely person is unable to put their best foot forward in any given social situation. Hence, loneliness feeds on itself.
The causes of loneliness are varied and multi-dimensional, including social, psychological and physiological factors. The major cause of chronic loneliness is often attributed to early developmental factors such as a child's lack of attachment to their adult caregivers who only conditionally love (love with strings attached) their children. Similarly, childhood neglect, abuse and abandonment are early childhood factors that eventually manifest into adult loneliness.
Since loneliness is a deeply embedded psychological experience (condition), having enough friends can never result in feeling secure and lovable. Building up one's self-esteem and ability to love, respect and care for oneself is fundamental in solving and healing the deeper psychological conditions that create chronic loneliness. Counselling helps people to explore their early childhood wounds in a safe and confidential space and learn new ways to 're-parent' themselves by learning to love, acknowledge and appreciate themselves.
Life is too short to waste on suffering from core loneliness. Please heed to my suggestion: open up, take a chance and access the hidden part of you that deserves true and loving companions. Heal your childhood wounds. Learn to love yourself and eliminate loneliness from your life!
The following are 10 tips to battle and conquer loneliness:
1. Catch your inner critic's attempts to sabotage yourself. Pay attention to self-degrading thoughts like 'I am too fat for anybody to want to date' I wish I were funnier and had interesting things to say 'or' people never seem to understand me,
2. Replace negative self-talk with affirming messages, such as 'I am perfectly lovable just as I am' and 'I welcome love, friendship and support into my life'
3. Fight the urge to isolate. Isolation validates your fears that you are not worthy of the love and support you absolutely deserve. Sometimes you have to force yourself to do exactly that which you are dreading -- like putting yourself out there.
4. Weed out the toxic relationships and create space in your life for relationships that fuel your spirit. You can't grow lovely succulent vegetables with a large patchwork of weeds.
5. Nurture your support network. Even if there is only one person to start with, you can build on it. Don't underestimate the importance of what you have to offer.
6. Expand your social network. Online social sites such as meetup. Com is an ideal place to meet people and to explore hobbies, interests and social groups.
7. Open your self-up, take risks, and allow yourself to be vulnerable. Since loneliness results in isolation, experiment by sharing aspects of yourself, including experiences, feelings, memories, dreams, desires, etc. This will help you feel more known and understood.
8. Ask for what you need. Find your voice. Tell people what you need from them to alleviate the loneliness. Friends respond to direct messages for help and support. Give it a try, you might be surprised!
9. Take action. Don't wait for an invitation. Be willing to take a risk, be proactive and invite people to share in your life, whether it is for coffee, lunch, a walk, an event or a gathering in your home.
10. Recognize the importance of being alone and enjoying solitude. Being alone is not the same as being lonely. Peace, quiet, freedom, space and the opportunity to connect with your deeper self.
11. Consider therapy. Counseling is something that is healthy and proactive that can help you overcome the self-defeating behaviors that exacerbate loneliness. With the support of a therapist, you can change your thinking and relationship patterns and achieve the life you want!
Hi I am 31 years female. I have been married since 9 years n I have also a son of 8 years old. I had been a victim of depression 4 years back after my father's death. That time I decided not to think about another child because I was not even able to take care of my son at that time. I used to have anxiety attacks at that time. But after that with the passage of time it got cured. I started to plan for my next issue 1 and half years back coz my husband wants another baby. My problem is that I could not decide whether I should go for this or not. Agr m one side sochti hu to I want another child on the other hand my mind starts to think ki mra beta ab bda ho gya hai n age difference kafi rhega n oll. I don't know what I exactly want. M second child chahti bi hu n taking treatment for this bt kabi kabhi mind opposite chlta hai. Ek bar mne conceive kr bi liya tha bt mind gets disturbed ki I should abort and all. Unfortunately I miscarried dat tym. Iske bad bi I am taking treatment bt my mind is nt fixed in fact mra mind muje khi ni chodta on one side khta hai ki second issue hona chaiye go 4 dis n on the second hand khta hai ki beta bda ho gya don't go for this. I am very confused. Is again I have been becoming victim of depression. What should I do I can't share my problem with any one. please help me. Plz.
Period k kitne din bad grabh me dimb yani egg utpanna hota hain? Kyse pata kre grabh me dimb yani egg banna suru ho rhi Hain? Koi medical kit ya upay bataiye jis se pata chale ki grabh me dimb yani egg banna suru ho gya Hain? Jis din se dimb yani egg banna suru ho rhi Hain uss date ko ekbar sambhog krne se grabh dharan ho skta Hain? Male sperm ko kyse strong Kiya ja skta Hain? Jis se grabh me dimb yani egg se male sperm fatilise ho jaye or maximum 72 hours jeevit reh ske?
I have adopted a new born child and I want to feed my child. I have read an article on net about induced lactation. I did not got pregnancy for a single time. Is it possible in my case? Please guide me about induced lactation.
Vaginitis also known as vaginal infection or vulvovaginitis, it is a situation in which the vagina gets sore and irritated. It is a common occurrence in females. Though it is not a very serious disorder yet it can be a cause of severe discomfort and irritation. Common side effects that are prevalent in the case of vaginitis include either abnormal discharge or vulvovaginal irritation or both. The discharge may also tend to have an unpleasant odor. In ayurveda, vaginitis is often seen as an amalgamation of yoni dahan and yoni kandu, the two different disorders that affects vagina.
The most common causes of vaginitis include:
- Deficiency of estrogen
- Skin irritants like perfumed soaps and vaginal sprays
- Sexual activity, etc.
Diabetes, usage of steroids or tight clothing is also among some of the causes of vaginitis. Ayurveda aims to treat vaginitis naturally, by using precise combinations of certain herbs in addition to a paste for local application.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be used to treat vaginitis:
- To relieve the burning sensation: Add water to triphala herb powder; mix the ingredients. Wash your vagina with this solution to lessen the burning sensation.
- To eliminate toxins from the body: Make a beverage of dried cartilaginous tube herb in boiling water and consume it. The herb is known to aid the body in eliminating harmful toxins.
- To cure inflammation: Garlic and turmeric are known to cure inflammation. You can use this treatment to cure infection. Turmeric can also be consumed to fight away internal infections.
- To cure infection: Margosa also known as neem is an effective natural remedy for curing inflammation. It destroys microorganisms effectively. You can use neem powder to cure the infected area.
- To combat the growth of harmful bacterium: Citrus juices are known to aid the canal to regain its acidity and prevent the multiplication of unhealthy bacteria
- To avoid infection: Yogurt is one amongst the foremost common home remedies for duct infection. If you apply yogurt on the inflamed areas and additionally eat a bowl of yoghurt on a regular basis your infections will disappear.
- To reduce swelling and redness: Soak a clean cloth in cool water and place it on the inflamed space. The cool sensation will compress the blood vessels and reduce the burning sensation, redness, swelling and irritation.
Hi doctor I am 26years old my height is 5'2 and my weight is 53. I am planning for. Baby I have irregular period problem it's come after 45 or 60 days or 30days also. What should I do for happy pregnancy. Mera weight to thik Hai na? Aur please doctor Mujhe btaiye ki ki Mai kai jaldi conceive kru? I already started folic acid tab. Aur iss month mera period miss hua Hai. Maine pregnancy test Bhi kiya negative Hai Aur Mujhe urine infection jaisa lag raha Hai. It's sign of pregnancy?
Have protein based dinner that includes:
- chicken without any carbohydrate.
This simple change will give 2-3 kg weight loss in a month.
Lymphomas are tumours that grow in lymph system which is part of immune system.
Lymphoma is the most common type of blood cancer diagnosed in adults and third among common diagnosed in children it can be treated with chemotherapy and lymphoma involving the brain may be treated with radiation therapy.