Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Dr. Vandana Kumar is a wonderful doctor and she put my mother at ease instantly...not to mention that my mother was looking forward to her second visit to the clinic in spite of her issues with her health..and the staff is very professional. .the clinic has very clean environs
I have scalp psoriasis, I used to have dandruff but after tonsuring I found out to be psoriasis. What should I do, I have used many medicines but m not getting relief. Does it have solution or lifelong.
Hello sir, I'm having cold and cough from past 2 days. Tell me some medicines so that I will get cured within 2 days?
Hi, i have skin allergies obviously affect the skin but they also cause reactions in the other parts of the body. How is it possible?
I am suffering from cough for last two weeks and when I cough hard my chest start paining please suggest what should I do.
Hello sir, I have high blood pressure 112/220 (standard 80/120) please can you help me what I should do so my pressure come down and also I have thyroid 7.71 count.
I hav juz passed my teens n have serious hair falling problems. Is it serious enough to consult a doctor immediately or can you advice me with some home remedies?
There is a major problem with me, when I do exercise regularly, my weight remains good. But after leaving exercise for a few time it decreases promptly. As I am 6 feet tall and it seems bad to be skinny.
Repetitive motions, such as chewing gum or grinding teeth
Tooth pain may be sharp, throbbing or constant take mustard oil. Add salt. It will also give you relief.
If that sounds comforting, don't. Cellulite is not something that can be cured and will stay forever. It requires a lot of dedication and lifestyle changes to sustain the lost fat, which is the most important phase. Also, cellulite is transmitted genetically, and if you have a propensity for it, the chances of relapse are equally high. Listed below are some ways to manage cellulite.
1. Dietary changes: reduce salt, salty foods swell up the fat cells, making the cellulite more prominent. Adding a lot of fiber and whole grains cleanses the intestines of toxins and reduces the amount of fat.
2. Exercise regularly: any physical exercise, be it walking, jogging, cycling, or swimming, that you enjoy is completely welcome. All these help burn fat and reduce cellulite. There are also specific exercises aimed at working the glutes, quadriceps, hamstrings, hip flexors and abductors - one-legged lunges, squat and side lifts, v-leg pulls, etc.
3. Massage: there are special massage bars with multiple notches on it, which helps stimulate fat and improve fluid circulation. Cellulite also has lymphatic drainage and a high chance of infection. Massage also improves lymphatic drainage, thereby reducing the chances of infection.
4. Exfoliating: body scrubs, especially around the area of maximum collection, also help reduce fat deposits. Scrubs containing coffee are particularly helpful, as it improves lymphatic drainage and caffeine tightens skin. There are also do-it-yourself kits available that claim to reduce cellulite. A word of caution here, use under medical supervision.
5. Body serum and body contour creams: these contain a combination of caffeine and antioxidants along with some active ingredients that are proven to mobilize fat deposits. Again, better to get medical opinion before use.
6. Cellulite blasting technology: there are ways to mobilize cellulite by applying shockwaves to the area of cellulite and dissolve the fat. It is proven to be safe and is fda approved.
Studies are also underway to test a drug that will dissolve the collagen in the skin, thereby reducing cellulite. This is yet to be proven and once done may become hugely popular as cellulite is a universal problem with women.
Source: http://www. Top10homeremedies. Com/home-remedies/home-remedies-for-dandruff. Html.">
Dandruff is a common scalp condition that is usually chronic but not contagious (unless caused by infection). Formation of dry, white flakes of dead skin on hair and scalp is dandruff. It may also be accompanied by itching and burning sensation.
Those with oily skin are more prone to this problem because it is often a mild form of seborrheic dermatitis.
Dandruff is caused by:
- cold, dry weather
- infrequent shampooing
- overgrowth of yeast-like fungus (malassezia)
- sensitivity to hair products
- conditions like eczema and psoriasis
- hormonal changes
- diet lacking in zinc and b vitamins
Try these home remedies to get rid of dandruff:
Home remedy 1
- take a handful of neem leaves.
- boil them in 4 cups of water.
- cool and strain this solution.
- rinse your hair with this decoction 2-3 times a week.
Home remedy 2
- take some coconut oil.
- add half the amount of lemon juice in it.
- mix them thoroughly.
- apply this mixture to the roots of your hair and massage for a few minutes.
- leave on for about 20 minutes before rinsing it off.
Home remedy 3
- take 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- add an equal amount of water.
- add 15-20 drops of tea tree oil.
- mix the ingredients well.
- massage your scalp with the mixture.
- rinse after a few minutes.
- follow this remedy 2-3 times a week.
Now you can confidently say" look, no dandruff any more"
Source: http://www. Top10homeremedies. Com/home-remedies/home-remedies-for-dandruff. Html.