Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 11 years old and I done sex with my boyfriend. I want to know that I will become pregnant or not.
In our 3 years marriage my wife got two miscarriage within two years. After that on doctor consultation we do all test like hsg also semen test. All these tests are now fine but since last 6 months we are trying to conceive but there is no result. Can yoy please help us.
Hi. We are trying for a baby. And I am taking treatment for that. All reports are normal. Dr. gave fertyl 50 from, day 3rd of my cycle and by then tab ovacare and asked me do ovulation test this month. I did it and on my 13th day my 3 follicles got ruptured. Then we had a nice time for next 3 days from my day 13. Today is my 20th day and I m having a white discharge. What should be this and the result.
Respected doctor ,I had given birth to baby girl two months before. God taken her in the cause of meconium aspiration. Is 6 months enough to conceive for next?
Dear Doctors Help me for this question In a month how many time we'll take the unwanted 72 medicine [ Emergency Contraceptive Pills ]? If we take that medicine 2 times in a month against unprotected sex, Then I want to know about the future pregnancy or female health, it will be hurt or not? Please help me soon as possible.
From an early age we’re taught that alcohol is bad for us, but is that really true? Drinking yourself silly every night can have disastrous consequences, but having one drink a day is associated with a number of health benefits. The key here is moderation. Moderate drinking can be defined as one drink a day for women and two drinks a day for men. This is a daily quote system and not to be taken as an average over time.
Here are a few ways your body can benefit from the occasional drink:
- It boosts cardiovascular health: Many types of alcohol are rich in phenols. This helps fight stress, reduces the risk of hypertension and can protect the heart against a number of cardiovascular conditions. Moderate amounts of alcohol can also increase the amount of good cholesterol in the body and influence the clotting of blood. Higher levels of cholesterol help protect against heart diseases while by influencing the blood clotting process, alcohol can indirectly help prevent the formation of blood clots in the arteries.
- It slows aging: Some types of alcohol like wine are rich in antioxidants. This helps flush toxins out of the body and can slow down the aging process. An antioxidant called resveratrol that is found in red wine can even increase the lifespan of cells and activate enzymes that slow down the aging process. It is also said to increase DNA stability thus extending a person’s lifespan.
- It can help fight diseases: Alcohol is said to lower the risk of catching a cold. A warm drink like brandy can also be used to treat sore throats and a cough. Tonic water contains quinine that is anti inflammatory and has analgesic properties. Though medication for malaria is now easily available, tonic water can be used to treat the initial phase of the disease if proper medication is not available.
- It enhances your libido: Excessive drinking can lower your sex drive, but when consumed in moderation, alcohol can lower the risk of erectile dysfunction. Moderate amounts of alcohol also help lower inhibitions and thus encourage people to form sexual relationships.
- It improves cognitive ability: Almost all forms of alcohol contain ethanol that helps neurons resist wear and tear. This can lower a person’s risk of suffering from Alzheimer’s or dementia later in life. It can also enhance problem solving abilities and encourage creativity.
All of the above benefits are applicable only if alcohol is consumed in moderation. Thus do not use them to binge drink.
I am 5 weeks 5 days pregnant. I had my first miscarriage in month of November, I am pregnant again now in March. My question is how will I come to know that the baby inside is fine.
Hello mam, myself kirti my period coming time is 8th of month. There is my new marriage. Bu period not come yet today. What should I do to come period. Or may I go for pregnancy test?
hello doctor i got married a year before, but my wife is not conciving, i am worried about my reproductive health. i have infections in my penis several times, can this effect my reproductive health, moreover semen now a days is very liquid,and sometimes it contains some white solid substance, i am very worried, please help me.
I am 26 year old and my weight is around 72. I have pcod and insulin resistance. I had taken glycomet for 5 years but the meds combined with Diane 35 were making me depressed. I am stopped them. Now I am continuously putting on weight. Should I start the med again? What should I do?
Though sexually transmitted diseases affect a number of people, it is considered a taboo subject and not often talked about. This has given rise to a lot of misinformation and myths about it. Let's clear up a few of these myths.
Myth: Herpes Virus can be transmitted through a toilet seat.
Using the same toilet as a person infected with herpes will not increase your risk of contacting the virus. Herpes spreads only through direct skin-to-skin contact. However, it is a good idea not to share personal care items like towels, soaps etc with a person suffering from an STD.
Myth: STDs are transmitted only through vaginal sex.
If you are in direct contact with any kind of body fluid of the person suffering from an STD, you can get infected too. STDs can be transmitted through any form of intercourse including oral, vaginal and anal sex. Thus, always use a condom for any kind of sexual act.
Myth: Baby oil can be used to lubricate a condom
In some situations, you may need to lubricate a condom before use. Oil based lubricants like baby oil, Vaseline and hand creams should never be used to lubricate a condom. This is because they can break down latex and allow STDs to pass through. Instead use water soluble lubricants like contraceptive jellies. You could also use saliva.
Myth: You can't get an STD if you've had sex only once
STDs like Chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis have a very high infection rate. Having unprotected sex once is more than enough to get infected with the virus.
Myth: Two condoms are better than one
Condoms are not designed to be layered and used. Using two condoms instead of one may result in the condoms breaking due to the frictions between them. A condom must also be never reused. It should be put on as soon as there is n erection to protect against early ejaculation.
Myth: You can catch an STD only once
Some STDs like HIV and herpes are infections that last a lifetime. Others can be treated with antibiotics and antivirals. However, once you have recovered from an STD you are at the same risk of catching it again as you were the first time. When it comes to STDs like Chlamydia, a second attack can be worse than the first time and cause lasting damage to your reproductive organs.
The only way to protect yourself from STDs is to abstain from unprotected sex. Always use a condom for any kind of intercourse.
A girl aged 29 years having problem with white vaginal discharges since last two years, presently she feel a considerable weakness and discomfort and backache. I need your support and guideline to get treatment.
My wife is 7th month pregnant. Daily she is suffering from back pain. What care to be taken to recover from pain.
Sex toys are a wonderful tool to spice up your love life and bring variety into the bedroom. The trend of using these toys is on their way up as more and more people are using them. However, there are certain things you should be mindful of while using them or if you are planning to start using them.
Some of the things you need to look out for are mentioned here.
- Determine how porous a toy is: This is a very important factor while choosing a toy as this will determine how its usage in the long run affects your health. The porosity determines two things about the toy:
- How absorbent the material is
- What material it is made out of
This is very important as extremely porous toys will encourage the accumulation of bacteria, which might fester in them and may increase the chance of infections in the long run. Material is also important as certain materials can be very harmful to your health when used in the long run.
- The material or chemical composition of the toy: This is one of the most important things you need to look out for. Even before buying a toy, it is advisable to look for the chemical composition of the toy, if possible. It would be better to look at its packaging to determine the materials. Some toys are known to contain phthalates or chemical plasticizers which are classified as carcinogenic and are commonly found in cheap sex toys.
- Using condoms with your toys: Most toys are supposed to be used with condoms as cleaning them and keeping them microbe free is much easier this way. Using condoms with your sex toys minimizes your chance of bacterial infection through the bacteria already deposited on the toy.
- Choose higher quality products from known manufacturers: The sex toy industry is not regulated by medical bodies in most places across the world and thus, smaller manufacturers may cut corners on their products and use materials that will be harmful to your health. Thus, it is advisable to stick with better known manufacturers who are trusted by customers and are known to make only the best quality products, even if they are pricier.