Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V K GuptaYour feedback matters!
My skin gets dried up fast and wrinkles on my skin apart from face. Please suggest me to overcome it.
When I get outside of my house within few hours my skin get dull and colour of my hands is also getting black. What should I do?
For face I am getting black if I come form out side It's getting black So can you tell me some creams that available for face.
From many years near to my forehead I mean right side It became black colour. And I get pimples n after few days it will leave dark spot on my face. So please doctor kindly give me advice.
I am 28 years old. I have pigmentation on my both cheeks. Please tell me how can I remove it permanently.
I have a skin problem when I use bath soap then my skin problems are created and it's very bad for my skin. Please reply what can I do?
I am having rashes on crotch. It is always itchy and flaky .I'm 24, male.this is very embarrassing to me pls help.
Mere face pe chicken pox ka nishaan h kya ye hatt ni skta through medication? and mera rang sawla hota ja rha hai iska koi permanent ilaaj hai kyuki mene bht medication li pr koi farak ni padha M 21 years old.
I am 32 and have a 18 months baby. After pregnancy my skin has gone dull. Can you please suggest me a good cream or lotion which will bring back my glowing skin.
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which a special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
- Precision: One of the biggest advantages of laser hair removal is the fact that you can pick and choose and remove only the hair, which you want to remove, which is not the case with waxing.
- Speed: Laser hair removal is relatively quick as an area, roughly equal to the size of one coin can be treated within a second. Therefore, small areas which need to be treated can be treated in under a minute while the whole back can have all the hair on it treated in about an hour.
- Reliability: Laser hair removal is very predictable and reliable due to the fact that hair will permanently be gone if this treatment is opted for.
What not to do?
Laser hair removal like any other treatment requires trained professionals as well as some precautions. Here are some precautions you should take before laser hair removal treatment.
- Limit plucking, electrolysis and waxing : All of these treatments remove the root of the hair. This is not good as the laser hair removal treatment is meant to be performed on the root of the hair. These should not be done for six weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure: Exposure to the sun creates complications and should be avoided for up to six weeks before treatment and also six weeks after treatment.
There are also several risks of laser hair removal, which are pretty common and about which you should be aware of. These include.
- Blisters and sunburns: Even though blisters are rare, sunburns are pretty common. You can wear makeup on your face to cover up the side burns unless it has blisters.
- Changes in the color of the skin: Sunscreen can be worn to treat this problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.