Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Usha LalYour feedback matters!
HI, After baby birth , when will start sex , can we do sex if recycle not started after baby birth?Please tell.
Hi I was very slim before marriage now I completed 2 years bi Marrying aftr ma pregnancy I gained too much weight I got cesarean delivery back 1 year and use tp do exercise and also in diet but my body is same I got belly so please suggest me any good ayurvedic medicine for weight loss.
Antepartum haemorrhage (APH) is defined as bleeding from the birth canal or genital tract after the 24th week (some authors define this as the 20th week, others up to the 28th week) of pregnancy. APH complicates 3?5% of pregnancies and is a leading cause of perinatal and maternal mortality worldwide.
CAUSES OF ANTEPARTUM HAEMORRHAGE-
No definite cause is diagnosed in about 40% of all women who present with Antepartum Haemorrhage. Some causes are :
1. Placenta praevia
2. Placental abruption - most common pathological cause
3. Local causes e.G. Vulval or cervical infection, trauma or tumours
4. Vasa praevia (bleeding from fetal vessels in the fetal membranes)
5. Uterine rupture
Homoeopathic medicine -
China,ferrum met,pulsatilla,nat mur.
I had CuT as IUD since two years. I missed my periods this month past 10 days. Is there is a chance of conceiving because when I checked for the same at night saw a faint line in the morning.
Hi sir. I am 31 years old and I am married and had a one year. Old baby. I want to know the safe day of an woman in her period cycle (28 days cycle) on which day she can do unprotect sex. I tried to know it from internet before, but cant understand. Sir please explain in briefly and with example with date. Thanks.
My gf is not having her periods from last 2 months. But we tried to have sex just 7 days before from today. I didn't penetrate in her vagina but I ejaculated on her skin and wiped out immediately. Is there any chance of pregnancy? please help me.
Having sex on the 7th day of menstrual cycle, as in 2ND day after the bleeding ceases will lead to pregnancy?
My wife having issues with white discharge and during this period she is having lots of pain in legs below knees. Also even in normal days she is having this leg pain issues.
The Benefits of Papaya
1. Digestion - the enzyme papain present in papaya is known to aid digestion by breaking down proteins. Therefore, a glass of papaya juice is often recommended as a home remedy for digestion-related problems or constipation.
2. Anti-inflammatory - apart from papain, papaya also contains other effective enzymes that help against inflammation and promote healing of burns.
3. Heart disease and cancer - papaya is rich in anti-oxidants and phytonutrients that work against free radicals and therefore is said to protect the body from possible heart diseases and cancer.
4. Diabetes - many researchers have found that the consumption of raw papaya could help maintain blood sugar level and cholesterol because of the high fiber content, thereby keeping a check on diabetes. According to a study done by the centre of excellence for biomedical and biomaterials research at the mauritius university, green tea and fermented papaya work together as preventive means for diabetes. In some parts of india, especially the north east, papaya flowers are locally used as a preventive measure against diabetes. The bitter flowers are lightly sautéed in a little oil and consumed as a side to rice on a regular basis.
5. Immunity - papaya is a great source of vitamin a, b, c, and k and is known as an excellent immunity booster. It is great for the growth of body tissues, including hair and skin. It helps in maintaining collagen, the structural protein of connective tissues. It is said that a medium-sized papaya could provide you double your daily requirement of vitamins.
6. Cleansing - beauty experts too, often suggest using slices of papaya as a natural skin cleanser as the active enzymes work wonders to remove impurities.
7. Arthritis - it is also rich in minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and copper. Regular consumption helps in building up the calcium bank in the body and in the long run could help keep a check on arthritis.
8. Dengue - papaya leaves are commonly used in the treatment of dengue to help boost up the count of platelets. Dr. Anju sood, a bangaluru-based nutritionist says, “dengue is an infection which affects the blood platelets massively. A simple remedy to get back the platelets count is to give the patient a glass of papaya leaf juice. It is prepared by grinding the leaves with a small amount of water to extract the juice.” however, dengue can prove to be fatal once it develops into dengue hemorrhagic fever which shuts down the circulatory system.
9. Weight loss - papaya is low in calories and therefore proves to be the perfect option for breakfast. A serving of 140 grams of the fruit contains only 60 calories, with total fat 0.4 gram, no cholesterol, 15.7 gram carbohydrates and 2.5 gram dietary fiber.
Sir, I had suffered from Herpes on right side of my face resulting in damage of skin below my right eye. This part of my face is now very sensitive and allergic to soap, face wash or creams etc. Further my right eye is losing vision gradually. I consulted to many doctors/ophthalmologists but without any cure. Recently I visited a Phaco surgeon to find out the solution and he is of the opinion that my eyes are suffering from Glaucoma (Kala Motia). Kindly suggest an effective cure for this problem.
1.5 month ka bacha girana hai hame. Hum Dr. k pas 26 august ko gaye te Hamne Dr. ko bhi bataya. 9 July 2016 ko sex hua tha hamara. Periods nhi aye to hamne test kiya to result positive aya. Dr. ne kuch tablets diye hai 3 types k or bola 10 din tak ye khane hai. Wo kha rahi hai usdin se mgr tablets khane k baad bhi usko wahi sab hone laga kal se Jo ek pregnant lady ko hota hai. Bhuk jyada lagna. Baar baar toilet ana. Yesterday usko to ek ulti bhi hui. Kya ap bata sakte hai tablets ka asar hone time lagta hai. Pura course hone k baad hi asar hoga. Ya ussay dawai ka asar nhi horaha. Kya horah hai ye sab plss batao .or ha pregnancy k first month se hi ye ulti nd all sab shuru hota hai kya. Agr hota hai to dawai bhi kha rahi hai na wo. Ab kya karu mai plss answer me.
Since a very long time she is having disturbing problems with her periods. It started in her teenage and is still ongoing. It never happens as it should. It does not happen to begin with she has to take medicines to begin her periods and then it won't stop again she has to medicines to stop it. And in between she looses too much blood. Very very rarely it happens normally and stops normally other wise every time she has to take medicines to start and stop it. She has been taking medicines for it from a long time but nothing seems to work. Please suggest what all test should be done? What could be the possible reason/s for this? What treatment should we go for and from which hospital in lucknow? Which medicine to take to start and which to stop? Because I am worried she might get some side effects from the medicines she is taking. And just to bring it to your attention that she has thyroid problems as well and she is taking her medicines regularly. Apart from that she has got a very severe hairfall as well.
Hello, doctor. I am 23 years old I am pregnant for the first time, and I am very anxious that nothing should go wrong. I keep hearing about women who have done something during their pregnancy that has caused a deformity. What drugs and medicines should I avoid in pregnancy?
I am putting this question for my sister she is suffering from white Discharge during 15-20 days, nd she is feeling so tired, what is reason for that nd what will its Solution.
Mc 2 or 3 days ke under aane ke lie kaun si dva use krna chahie mera mc 20 day tk ruka hai mai check ki hu mai pregnent nhi hu.
If I use JUST condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancy, is it safe enough? I would not need any other means of contraception? I don't want to be on pills.
Are you experiencing problems with your periods because of hormonal imbalance? This condition, known as PCOD and PCOS, or polycystic ovary syndrome, may make it difficult for you to get pregnant, and unwanted changes in your appearance are also indicated. In most cases, women with PCOD develop small cysts in their ovaries. These cysts may not be harmful or cancerous, but they cause hormone imbalance in your body.
The specific causes of PCOD are yet to be determined. In PCOS patients, the ovaries produce excess androgens or male sex hormones, which result in an imbalance in ovulation, acne breakout and development of excess body hair. Your body faces problems using insulin and develops insulin resistance. Genetics are considered to be a key factor that determines a woman’s chance of getting PCOD.
The symptoms of PCOD are mild in the beginning. The most common symptoms are as follows:
Weight and difficulty in weight loss.
Development of excess hair on the face and body, which is not a feminine feature. Thicker and darker facial hair and unusually excessive hair on the belly, chest and back are also indicated in some women.
Thinning of hair on the scalp.
Irregularity with menstrual periods. Commonly, women with PCOD experience less than 9 periods during a year. Some women may have no periods at all, while others experience heavy, abnormal bleeding.
Fertility problems are likely in women with PCOD.
The treatment of PCOD aims at relieving the symptoms and preventing long-term health problems associated with the condition. PCOD can be treated and managed by using the following measures:
You should keep fit and undertake regular exercise and work out. Walking is an ideal exercise which you can opt for.
You should eat heart healthy food which includes vegetables, nuts, fruits, whole grains and beans. Avoid foods which contain saturated fats and these include fried food, meat and cheese.
Losing weight is beneficial for your health if you have PCOD. Losing even a small amount of weight will help in balancing your hormones and regulating your menstrual cycle.
Quit smoking as smoking increases the levels of androgen in your body.
Birth control pills are also prescribed for reducing your symptoms, and fertility medicines are prescribed in case of infertility issues because of PCOD.
It is recommended for you to consult a gynaecologist on experiencing any symptom of PCOD. This will enable early diagnosis so that you can start with the treatment measures before the condition worsens.