Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Usha LalYour feedback matters!
What is the best position to get pregnant, as i'm trying to get pregnant from last 11months but all in vain.
Hi sir, I was in relationship since last one year and had sex with my boyfriend. But never it was proper sex. Even my vaginal layer is not broken that usually happens during the first time sex and now our relation is over. So I want to know that everything will be fine after my marriage life or should I get some treatment as I do not know my vaginal layer is broken or not.
Hello sir, I am a 23 year old girl. I have some periodic irregularities from past 1 year means monthly periods is not regular sometime, otherwise it will extends up to 30 days. What I can do for that?
What does the below ultra sound report tells? Both ovaries shows mild changes of pcodRight ovary measures 31*30*26mm vol. 13.2ccLeft ovary measures 27*29*25mm vol. 10.4 cc.
Hello Doctor, My wife is pregnant and third month is already completed. Actually from last 15 days she is complaining about Vomiting. Whatever she ate it comes out and because of that she is feeling weakness and tired ness. I am bit worried is this normal or should I give any medicine to her which was prescribed by Gynecologist. Addition to the above point also would like to know is she can travel or not? As she is in Hyderabad and my job is in Bangalore. Thank you so much in advance.
Cow Urine Therapy has been in practice for many health problems in India for centuries. In India, cow is a symbol of spirituality and cow urine is not only used in devotional practices, but also comes packed with a bunch of health benefits.
'Kamadhenu' is worshipped for thousands of years as the Goddess who fulfils desire. In Ayurveda, cow is considered as the mother of all entities as the products obtained from cow are beneficial to all mankind in many ways. The milk, urine, curd, ghee and dung obtained from cow are beneficial in different ways as food supplement and medicine. Cow urine or Gomutra destroys the poisonous effects of residues and makes body disease free. The medicinal usage of Panchgavya, especially cow urine is practiced in Ayurveda which is classified as complementary and alternative medicine.
The two Indian epics, Shushruta samhita and Charaka samhita, have described that the consumption of cow urine produces body warmth. In modern medical science, it has been well established that the thyroid hormones are responsible for producing body warmth. The oral administration of cow urine has thyroid stimulating effect and therapeutic value of urinary iodine present in the cow urine is immense. Cow urine or Gomutra contains iodine, which is easily absorbable from the gastrointestinal tract. The mean urinary iodine levels in dairy cows may vary from 79.2 to 94.8 micrograms of iodine per litre of urine depending upon their physiological conditions. Iodine is an essential element to produce thyroid hormones such as triiodothyronine and thyroxine. These are catabolic hormones that generate heat and cause body warmth. It has been proven that the cow urine contains iodine in required level for normal functioning of thyroid gland.
Urinary iodine concentration in cow urine varies depending upon its biological status and it could stimulate the patient's thyroid gland activity on oral administration of iodine. Thyroxine stimulates more oxygen utilization and heat production by many different cells of the body.
During iodine deficiency, the pituitary gland secretes enhanced amounts of thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), which causes compensatory adjustment. This leads in the production of more extensive secretory epithelium which in turn will result in enlargement of the thyroid gland and loss of colloid material in the thyroid follicles. In this scenario, exogenous supplementation of iodine brings back the normal thyroid status.
The administration of cow urine, which contain good levels of iodine, can keep the thyroid gland activity on a better footing. We now have the support of scientific validation for the experience of warming up of the human body after consumption of cow urine or Gomutra.
Hi, I am 31 years old. Under my arms small round balls on bothside its lymphoma they are increasing the size of it. What remedies do you suggests to prevent from it ?
I am a 21 year old female. My periods are late but I haven't got involved in sex last month. But was just playing around with my boy friend. We are planning to make out. Should I wait for my periods or is it fine to make out? I want to know the days where to get pregnant chances are maximum.
The amount of emotional upheaval that periods, or no periods (for that matter) can cause, is something that every woman is aware of. It's normal to miss your period for different reasons occasionally, but it is a matter of concern if this absence persists over a period of time. The condition is then termed as a case of secondary amenorrhea. Although most people are quick to consider pregnancy while dealing with the various reasons for missed periods, there are a number of possibilities which are seldom mulled over, but should be considered in order to take effective precautions and seek proper medical care:
- Weight: Body weight is responsible for affecting hypothalamus and this may, in turn, upset your menstrual cycle. BMI level under 18-19 may result in triggering irregularities since enough estrogen will not be created. This is also why underweight women, who suffer from bulimia or anorexia, tend to miss their periods frequently. On the other hand, overweight women may stop ovulating due to increase in the production of estrogen and therefore, have heavy, infrequent periods. Therefore, it is essential that body weight be regulated to avoid any disappointment at 'the time of the month.'
- Stress: Any type of physical or emotional stress is bound to affect your cycle. This is because, the production of stress hormones in the body increases and an elevated level of adrenaline and cortisol may impair the functioning of the reproductive system. Under stressful situations, the body employs its amino acids to assist the neurotransmitters to produce stress hormones over sex hormones. As a consequence, the chances of missing your periods increase.
- Exercising Too Much: While regular workout is indispensable for battling a sedentary lifestyle, overdoing it might cause your body to produce lesser estrogen and delay your periods. Women, who are into athletics and gymnastics, are more likely to suffer from amenorrhea. In fact, other aspects of over-exercising, like sleeping less, fasting, and infections also contribute to such irregularities.
- Breastfeeding: Prolactin is the hormone that aids in milk production and may also repress ovulation for a while. Many breastfeeding moms may not get their periods for a month or more as a result. But this doesn't do away with your chances of getting pregnant. A span of three months is expected to pass before the abnormalities are done away with.
- Food Allergies: Celiac Disease or untreated gluten allergy can directly harm hormone production. They are directly related to your gut health and your adrenal glands which is why they can influence the sex hormone creation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hello doctor. I took hcg urine test and the result was negative. But I am confused why my periods are late. The dates of my previous cycles are Oct 18 (high bleeding) Nov 11 (only light bleeding for 1 hour) Now its 21 dec but It is not started yet. Kindly tell me. What is the matter going on? Is it normal? What type of diet should I take to induce periods.
My wife is 29 years old and 4 months pregnant. She has been diagnosed with low lying placenta grade-1. She bleeds sometimes. What precaution should she take?
I'm suffering from irregular periods from last 3 months. During periods my back and stomach is aching, sometimes nausea and dizziness too. I am suffering with white discharge until the day before I get period. I consulted gynecologist for my problem, but she said its all because of acidity and my haemoglobin level is low. N she checked my lower abdomen everything was fine. I have slight thyroid problem too. This month I did not get period and my breast is paining from 1 week. Is low levels of blood may also leads to delay of menstrual cycle. Please suggest me a good solution.
Hi, I am 22 years old female and I have a problem of irregular menses flow from very beginning. I have consulted many doctors and have eaten lots of medicine for it but there is no improvement. In my ultrasound report it detected PCOD. What should I do?
I am 32 female married two years ago but I am feeling sexually weak and don't stand long with my partner. What should I do?
After c-section delivery what us the maximum time to resume sex with my partner and what is the best method for long term pregnancy free sex.
Embryo freezing is a technique that is recommended when high-quality embryos remain after embryo transfer. These embryos remain frozen until the patient is ready to use them. If patients have completed their families, they have the option to donate these frozen embryos to research, another couple, or training; the embryos can also be discarded.