Lybrate.com has top trusted Pathologists from across India. You will find Pathologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Usha Krishan Baveja
Submit a review for Dr. Usha Krishan BavejaYour feedback matters!
My father was suffering a lot from right hand pain total hand. Since 3-4 months but it was not regular. Any medicine to cure?
I am 45 years old female I am suffering from body pain specially when stood after long time what type of these symptoms are? Your valuable advice please. Thanks.
- Morton’s Neuroma is a swelling, thickness or enlargement of the nerve. It is also known as intermetatarsal neuroma.
- Pain usually occurs between third and fourth toes. Pain worsens when the patient walks, run or stands. One may get feeling of bunched-up sock or a pebble or marble under the ball of the foot. Pain can also spread into the nearby toes.
- Those people having flat feet, high arches, or an abnormal position of toes are more prone to develop Mortan’s neuroma. Sports activities that involve running, tennis, basketball and other racquet sports also predisposes to the development of Mortan’s neuroma.
Hi Dr. My mother is 47 years old nd unki puri body p sui jaisa chubhti h, puri body p chote chote diane, sun exposure m unki body dark red ho jati h, bht itching bhi hoti h, mood swings, body m pain specially lower body, shez having periods at n interval of two three months nd pain bhi bht zyda hota h also she has got stress factor too plzz suggest me the resn nd medicine fr the same.
Dear Doctor I am the having heavy pain while sit and get-up and even I walk the bone is paining so, kindly help me and I am type -2 diabetic.
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!