Lybrate.com has top trusted Pathologists from across India. You will find Pathologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Usha Krishan BavejaYour feedback matters!
Doctor my age is 48 and I feel very lazy. Suffering body pain and bit weak as well. Ki dly help me with medicine so that I cn feel good as this problem persists during winter and rainy season.
I am suffering with body pains so please tell me what iam doing without any tablets that means any exercises and yoga?
I am 20 years old. I am suffering from periodical (abdomen) pain since it started in my age of 13. I did USG but the report was normal. I always take a pain killer named Drotin-M as the doctor said. Please give me some suggestions as soon as possible. I can't tolerate the pain.
I am 25 years old male. Earlier I used opium but on 30th march 16, I leave it. Now I am using tapentadol hydro chloride capsule as a pain killer. But when we don't use it, my condition goes very pathetic even I can't stand without this medicine. Due to above reason I always have depression. I just want to know how can I leave this medicine.
I am getting cold and fever and body pain in night daily from 2 or 3 months and also my skin is very sensitive when I go in sun it itches alot.
My plytlyets going to down it has comes to 85000. My body has more pain. How I do to increase my plytlyets?
Iam going to gym for last 5 days, I have full of body pains, and also what diet I have to maintain, is morning lemon water is good for health.
Mera bohut thand lagi hai. Aur thora sa bhukar bhi hai. I am in traveling now so please tell what can I do. For recover for this situation. please Aur thora sa sarir bhi dard kar rahi hai.
I am having body pain from last 4 year and taking tramadol hydrochloride, and become addicted for the same. What should I do? Is this tablet harmful?
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.