Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Trinka AroraYour feedback matters!
I am into marketing job. Very stress life. How to get up early in the morning? I tried like alarm and all but failure. Pls suggest. Thanks.
I am a 19 years old guy. I do not have any sister and being from a rural family. I am not used to be in contact with girls much. Now studies took me at IIT. Here when I talk to girls, I just hesitate and so I prefer company of boys. I am more introvert also. So need counselling to have confidence while talking to girls. I know it will be problematic when I will be facing interviews etc. Please advise.
I am 25 Years old and I have an anxiety problem. I don't have much friends. I mostly live alone. Now that I am about to face an interview in a Very big company. I am extremely afraid to face it. Is social anxiety causing it? Is it a medical condition? How can I cure it?
Hi sir, My age is 24. Today if I listen any Songs they got stuck in my mind and loosing my concentration when I am in any important work. They got disturbs me alot. So I visited a psychiatrist and the doctor given some medicine. Names are FLUNIL 20 MG AND CLONIL 25 MG. I think those are antidepressants. Is it worth to try those medicines. Is having any side-effects by using those medicines. The doctor said to try those medicines for one month and get back to me. So please help me with that.
Meri age 25 hai orr mai pichle 5saal se smoking krrha hu mai kitna bhi try kru magr mai smoking krna band nahi karpara hu mera face bht dull hogya hai lips bhi boht dark hogye hai. Kya koi medicine hai jisse mai apni iss habit ko change krsku or kya koi medicine h jisse meri skin or lips normal hojye pehle ki tarah. Please suggest.
I know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I'm hungry an hour later. How can I avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite? My stomach aches, thought it becomes fine in a day, but still it pains regularly, what to do?
Hi I am in deep depression. My husband doesn't care me. He won't even speak to me when he is in home. He always go trips with friends for his enjoyment. Weekdays office. Weekends outings. He does not spend time with me and my kids. If he is in home he will be busy with phone. I told him so many times that speak with me at least 5 mins but he doesn't care that. He treats me as servant and he use me for sex other than that nothing is there in between us. Now a days I am not interested in sex as he is not showing love towards me for that we are fighting. It is like a torture for me. I told him many times try to be lovingly so that even I can agree for that but he forcing me. I really scared of that. We both are sleeping in separate rooms from so many days. If he want sex he will come to me otherwise he will not. I am saying no for that he is telling I am having affairs that's why I am not agreeing. I told him just think how you are behaving with me but all is waste. I suggested him to behave lovingly with me otherwise consult psychologist so that you can know what wrong you are doing to me. But he answered me I don't have any rights to speak to him as did not agreed for sex. I don't know what to do. I really doesn't have interest in sex now. Please suggest me what to do.
Had levosulpiride 75 mg with esomeprazole for 7 months. Stopped from last 5 days, feel very weird and frightened. Anxiety. Is it withdrawal symptom and how long will it last?
My exam is very soon so feeling depressed. Tall me about some important and easy things to do for felling good.
Anxiety is a very normal emotion, which gives rise to feelings of nervousness every now and then. An anxiety disorder is a serious medical condition in which people experience a high degree of distress and mental trauma, which causes difficulties in leading a normal life. People suffering from this medical condition experience high levels of anxiety and nervousness almost all the time. Here are the symptoms that indicate you're suffering from anxiety disorder.
1. Excessive worry - This condition persists if you worry about the day to day activities a bit too much on a regular basis. It is identified when you start taking too much stress about very petty things, which tends to affect you in an adverse manner. A noticeable sign of excessive worry can be too much fatigue.
2. Sleep problems - Problems falling asleep at the right time and problems in maintaining a sound sleep are two signs that indicate you have an anxiety disorder.
3. Irrational fears - This symptom is not generalized; instead, it is specific and subjective in relation to a particular thing or situation. The fears that are experienced under this category are sudden and unexpected in nature and there is no fixed rationale behind these fears.
4. Muscle tension - Muscle discomfort and pain is one of the leading physiological causes of an anxiety disorder. The pain felt is chronic and pervasive, and is very common among people facing situations of anxiety. If you are exposed to constant periods of anxiety, you will experience fatigue, muscle pains and unwillingness to work.
5. Chronic indigestion - Problems related to the digestive system are also a sign of anxiety disorder. In this case, you may face constant digestive problems accompanied by a common disorder called IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). IBS refers to an anxiety situation in the digestive tract, which is characterized by stomach aches, cramping, bloating, gas, constipation, and/or diarrhea.
Apart from the above-mentioned symptoms, other symptoms of an anxiety disorder include stage fright, self- consciousness, panic attacks, memory flashbacks, perfectionism, compulsive behaviors, self- doubt, and such others. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
Treatment may Include the following:
1. Shoulder exercises: Regular, gentle exercise can help to keep the shoulder joint mobile. If your shoulder is very stiff, exercise may hurt, and it should only be carried out with the guidance of your doctor or physiotherapist. If you are able to, continue using your shoulder as normal saving' the shoulder can cause the muscle to waste and may make stiffness worse.
2. Painkillers: Over-the-counter painkillers such as paracetamol or prescription-only drugs such as codeine may be taken to ease pain and you should discuss this with your general physician or pharmacist.
3. Anti-inflammatory painkillers: Such as ibuprofen and diclofenac, are often prescribed to ease pain and inflammation. Any medication that you take should be discussed with your general physician or pharmacist.
4. Steroid injections into or near the shoulder joint may be effective at relieving pain and inflammation for a few weeks. However, injections are not a cure, and symptoms may return.