Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tazeen KidwaiYour feedback matters!
My son about 9 years old is a patient of ADHD.He has no interest about any kind of teaching & learning. He has destructive nature.
My baby is five months old. I've resumed work today after maternity leave. My issue is that my baby is crying a lot in my absence. She wants me and not ready to adjust with anyone. Does excessive crying harm a baby? If I'll run home on single phone call, she won't learn to live without me. Does crying a lot affects the health of the baby? Please guide urgently. I can't leave the job also I'm the bread earner of the family.
My 07 months baby boy has loose motion as water. He is not feeling good and weeping regularly. What should I take medicine or precautions.
Enterogermina Oral suspension (5ml) is that good for five years old male child if they have little loose motion, child has some malaria fever.
Sir please prescribe medicine of my daughter that suffers from vomiting and loose motion. She is nearly six yes old.
Sir I want to know that what is window period of hepatitis c and hepatitis b for 17 months old baby who might have exposed to hepatitis c and b at 17 month of age? Is it same as for adults or it differ for babies of 17 month age? when to test baby for hepatitis c and hepatitis b if exposed at 17 months age?
my angel age 2 years 3 m baby she is wt 10. 6 kg she not taken food please suggest any tonic for her like juice fever so it will take like juice she not taken medicine syrup also.
Hi, My son is 4 years old. Around 6 days back he had an attack of cold / flu, which is prevalent nowadays. We consulted doctor and he prescribed typical medication except antibiotic. From yesterday his cough has gone from bad to worse, esp at night, when he is coughing for hours. We again consulted the doctor who now gave antibiotic (which if given earlier might not led to the severe coughing!). We changed doctor also to cross check and be sure, where we came to know that there might be a case of bronchitis that is causing excessive coughing at night. Medication is going on and the doc has suggested it will take few days to get cured. Since medication is going on, we are concerned about the coughing at night. Is there some home solutions to keep coughing at night in check. Please suggest.
My son is 6 years old (class 2 student) and he does not note down any thing from school black board but he is fine to write if someone dictate the text (though he take lot of time than others in writing that too) he has eye sight problem and wearing specs as suggested by eye specialist. He is fine in learning things and good in maths and other subject other than writing problem. He has some problem in motor skills too. Please advise.
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.