Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tarun Grover
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tarun GroverYour feedback matters!
He is an excellent doctor who explains the disease logically with proper medical resins. He gives you confidence and spends sufficient time with patient. Inspite of being such an experienced doctor he is very humble and polite.
I am 16 years old and I have brown dots around my eyes and they are increasing day by day getting over my eyebrows and increasing rapidly.
Suffering from tinea infection from more than an year? Please suggest something immediately to get rid of it.
I recently had a big accident I got 8 stitches on my face nw everything is fine but it had a red rashes over the skin please give some tips the accident was happened on 9 april I haven't face any pain.
I am 25 years old there was a dark black spot on my head its a sunburn. What should I do? and I am 5feet 10.5inch I want more taller what should I do?
Hi I am 22 years girl, and I have darkcircles around in my eyes. Am tried some creams. Lik fair eyes, eye cream etc. But no use. What I do?
Sir I am surinder 26 years old I have a hole on my face large amount so but can I do to remove these hole please highly requested to solve my problem.
I had a surgical depressed scar on left jaw of mandibular line, due to bike accident after 2 years the scar is not in better shape. I had done the scar revision but it not make any differences it also become hypertrophy raise scar after revision so to minimize it I had taken 4 setting of laser ipl treatment so now it settle down but it is not improve much in texture (Color) and it is not matching with surrounding skin and also depress in shape Kindly find the attach Pic. I know scar cannot be remove completely but it can be improve so I just want to know in my case is it possible to improve the scar without any surgical revision .I also heard about Fat Filler (remove my own fat and fill it in depressed location) but does it will help in improve the depressed scar permanently or it is temporary .AND also hair is not coming because of that I have to shave daily I cannot have full bread because hair loss at scar, I want to know is it possible to transplant hair on scar and if it is done what will the percentage of hair will remain and grow properly after transplant ,and what is the risk factor ,which transplant technique can be safe for scars. What will be the cost.
Hi, I suffered from jock itch for a few months, I initially tried the Candid Dusting powder which helped a little but the itching was always back so then I took a anti fungal cream from pharmacy named Clobiprop NM which helped reducing the rashes but still they came back as soon as I stopped applying the cream. So after multiple Attempts I applied a stronger cream Clop GM which reduced the rash and itch but now the skin is turned white and it hurts and itches. Please suggest some cure or medication.
Ayurveda is an age old life science, that is known to work medical marvels. The best part about this field of medicine is that it blends the everyday remedies that touch the root cause of the issue before curing the same. Aging is an aspect that plagues one and all with its various signs hitting the skin, senses, body and hair.
So how can you use Ayurveda to turn back the aging clock of your system? Read on to find out!
- Herbs and Vayasthapana: Vayasthapana or the anti-aging effect is a herbal formula with herbs like Gotu Kola, which are known for their anti-aging properties in the field of Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is also used in this concoction. Other herbs like Amla, ginger, turmeric and Galanga are also used to create this anti-aging effect. The oil of cloves can also be used on the massage table for anti-aging.
- Radiance and Varnya: Varnya is the Ayurvedic effect of maintaining or bringing out the glow or radiance of the skin. The Varnya herbs include flame of forest, silk cotton tree, rose petals and Indian redwood. This concoction can help you retain a youthful glow on your skin, which will also keep fine lines at bay.
- Deep Healing and Branropana: With the help of Gotu Kola and other sensitive herbs, one can heal the body deeply and also enhance the skin. The herbs used here can also help in strengthening one's digestive system so that there is no Ama or toxin build up. The other herbs one can use here are turmeric, rose petals and cotton silk tree.
- Yoga: Yoga is a known method of keeping the body and senses vital and well functioning. There are a number of Yogic postures and poses that can help in the anti-aging process. These include equal standing for better balance, the tree pose, the squat pose, the downward dog pose, the plank pose for core strength and the seated twist.
- Diet and Lifestyle: Ayurveda is a science that touches every day in order to effectively heal and prevent. So, it is important to follow the Ayurvedic tenets of following a proper balance of eating, resting and activity even as you ingest regular meals at a set time with all the food groups in perfect balance.
Ayurveda can be used in order to take good care of the body even if you are not suffering from any ailments. The herbs can be ingested on a daily basis as seasoning for your food while Yoga can be practiced routinely. This will help you in delaying the aging process.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!