Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tarun GroverYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old female and have blackheads on my nose. I used retino A Micro gel 0.04% for 20 days but did not see any changes. What should I do?
I am 28 years old I need a solution regarding skin problem I getting black marks on my skin and my skin is too dry please tell me what should I do.
At present I am suffering minor piles and getting some difficulties at the time of toilet. Due so some constipation I am getting pain during toilet time. I think only inner part of anus is little pain for me pls suggest any Ayurveda medicine or or Elieopathetic.
I have dark spot in my face. What should I do to make my skin glow? Please give me some home remedies.
What should I do to remove skin tan? I have already tried few creams but they didn't worked for me? Please suggest me someway?
I am 44 years of age female. Having problem of dark circles. My doctor gives me faireye cream but it does, t work. Please suggest some better thing. And also want to improve tone of my face.
Good evening sir/mam, I am getting bleeding when I am going to motion 5 to 10 drops regularly can I know what is the problem and I am fear about it. I am 32 years old can I have a suggestion for this problem.
I want to ask some tips for healthy and fair skin during summer season and also ask for good food for skin and hairs.
I met with an accident and I have stitches on her face, which are very dark and looks very weird. Want to get rid of it. Please help.
My face skin is so dull and tired. It has so many pimples black spot so what should I do to remove the black spots of pimples and keep my skin healthy. Glowing and most imp shiny face.
Is it not possible to cure open pores happened due to combinational skin (oil? Is it permanent through out lifespan? I'm still 21.
There are many ways to remove your unwanted hair, some of them being shaving, tweezing and waxing. However, now there is laser hair removal as well. Laser hair removal involves having highly concentrated beams of light fall onto hair follicles. When this happens, the hair follicles absorb that light and the excess hair cells get destroyed. Read on to find more about laser hair removal:
Benefits: There are a some major benefits to laser hair removal as compared to other forms of hair removal. Here they are:
- Permanency: When you opt for laser hair removal, usually your hair will never grow again after just three to seven sessions, unlike other forms of hair removal. In fact, laser hair removal is the only way to permanently remove hair which exists. Even if you wax, shave or tweeze, the hair will eventually grow back.
- Precision: It is much harder to not damage the surrounding skin with traditional methods of removing hair. With laser hair removal, you can remove hair, which are dark and coarse without harming the nearby skin.
- Eye and skin protection: The procedure starts off with the patient being given eye protection. This is so that the laser light does not damage the eyes. After that, a cold gel or special cooling liquid is given so that the laser light can penetrate the skin better.
- Testing period: The technician will then give a laser pulse to the area where hair is supposed to be removed from to ensure the right settings are used and also to make sure there are no adverse reactions to this form of treatment.
- Procedure and recovery: After the testing period, the hair will be removed and once it is done, ice packs and other anti-inflammatory creams and lotions are given to make sure that there are no adverse effects of laser hair removal after the procedure.
Recovery: Even after the lotions are given, there are some risks of laser hair removal, such as the skin will look sunburnt and sometimes even blisters may appear. In such cases, sunscreen can help prevent changes in the color of your skin.