Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. T K ParsadYour feedback matters!
I have done a blood test in the morning and the results are positive but my platelet count are 307000 and my throat is also paining. I want to increase my platelet count so what should I do otherwise I have be admitted in hospital but I don't want to be admitted so what should I do.
I am having flu from 3 days and dry throats too. I have visited doctors but his tablets are not giving satisfied result.
I am having a throat pain What to do doctor I took Althrocin 250 Is it going to work I took 1 tablet still it is PAINING.
Hello doctor, my ear is somewhat blocked like nose get blocked in Cold. I feel like the upper and lower surface of my ear are sticking and then i'm pulling my ear up and down to avoid that. It generally happens in the weather of rain and Cold even in the air condition sometimes Please help me out.
Hello sir mere gale me pichle ek hfte se aesa lgra hh jese kuch atka hua hh m use nighal nhi pa rha koi drd ni hh pr gla sukh jata hh jldi hi.
Kid aged 3.4 years, weight 11.3 kgs. Regular cold issues and snoring at night. Possible Adenoids and Tonsils enlargement. Currently on Momeflo spray. Is Adenoids removal necessary in this case if enlargement doesn't reduces by Momeflo. Kid breathes mostly from mouth and currently diagnosed with ear infection. Does Tonsils needs to be removed also if they are enlarged or will Adenoids removal will help in clearing blocked nasal passages.
Hello I am suffer for tinnitus from two year. ent specialist say your auditory vain become week no treatment now I am suffer for anxiety. any treatment that cure me.
I am having nasal blockage all the time. I do not take cold water or any cold drinks. Kindly suggest methods to cure it.
Sir mughe gale me infection ho 4din she ho gaya air thuk ke sath kabhi - 2 khun bhi aa jata hai. (no swelling. No pain. No breath problems.)
Whenever I travel in AC bus or car with all window panes closed and AC on, my head starts paining a lot. I get a nausea feeling and it feels like my ears are going to burst out. However I don't feel the same in an Air conditioned room. Kindly suggest whom to consult.
If you hear a constant ringing in your ears without any external stimulus, it is called tinnitus. The sound can also manifest as incessant roaring, hissing, buzzing or clicking. The sound can be loud or soft, low or high pitched. Tinnitus can occur in one ear, or both the ears.
Tinnitus is primarily of two types:
- Subjective tinnitus: This type of tinnitus is very common. In this type, only you are able to hear the ringing, or buzzing. The main cause of subjective tinnitus is ear problems, especially in the inner, middle and outer ear. Problems in the auditory nerves (hearing) or auditory pathways (the part in your brain that changes nerve signals into sound) can also cause subjective tinnitus.
- Objective tinnitus: In this type of tinnitus, the doctor can also hear the sound when he/she performs an examination. This type of tinnitus is rare. Muscles contractions, problems in the blood vessels or conditions in the middle ear bone can cause objective tinnitus.
Tinnitus is not a condition; it is more of a symptom of some other underlying medical condition. Tinnitus can be caused by any of the following complications-
- Hearing loss (This happens mostly among older people)
- Loud noises
- Sinus and ear infections
- Blood vessel or heart problems
- Meniere's disease (The inner ear is affected by unknown causes which lead to deafness)
- Brain tumours
- Hormonal changes(This happens mostly to women)
- Thyroid problem
- Certain medications (antibiotics, cancer medicines, diuretics, quinine medication, some types of antidepressants, aspirin)
The symptoms of tinnitus include
- You hear noises that no one else will be able to hear
- The sound can be depicted as chirping, whistling, screeching, clicking, static, hissing, buzzing, roaring, pulsing, musical or whooshing.
- The sounds can vary greatly in volume and it is most prominent at night or when your surroundings are quiet
- Loss of hearing commonly follows tinnitus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.