Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Endocrinologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sweety Agrawal
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Management of Sugar Disorders
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Underactive Thyroid
Treatment of High Sugar Levels
Treatment of Hormonal Imbalance
Treatment of Hyperthyroidism
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Treatment of Male Infertility or Impotency
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Growth Hormone Deficiency
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Treatment of Gestational Diabetes
Submit a review for Dr. Sweety AgrawalYour feedback matters!
I am a diabetic since 5 years last A1c was 7 three months back will it effect my health in long run ?
Please suggest Serum uric acid is 6.41 and TSH is 4.70.What do they indicate. What are the precautions to be observed. For 46 years lady.
I have Thyroid from last 3 years & my weight is going up. M taking thyroid tab 100 power. Please help with proper Diet & please tell me the tablet which I am taking is effective or not? If not then help me with the permanent cure medicine & diet.
I am a body builder. My right palm swelled up in every 15 20 days. I got my blood. Test report and my uric acid is 5.5. So how to reduce it back to the nrml level.?
I am a 34 yr. Old female. I have been under medication for thyroid for the last 8 yrs. Does ayurveda have any medicine for this?
My mother is diagnosed as Diabetic few months back, now she is complaining of having numbness all over body. Is it a serious complication linked to diabetes and requires a doctor consultation?
I am type two diabetic and have related fertility problems, how can I solve this. Many thanks and regards.
Infertility or trouble conceiving is getting more common among couples. Sometimes we might hear advice from friends and family or get emails on the best ways to overcome this problem. Most often this information is unhelpful and wrong. Listed below are some of the myths about infertility:
- You need to be relaxed: Chronic stress can cause infertility but the condition itself is medical. Whereas a relaxing vacation can help if infertility is being caused by stress it might be useful to first get a thorough check-up to rule out any medical conditions.
- Infertility is a woman’ problem: Infertility affects both men and women and is not just a woman’s issue. In woman conditions such as polycystic ovary syndrome or PCOS, endometriosis, family history and pelvic issues can have an impact on fertility. Whereas in men conditions such as surgery or infections can cause infertility. Infertility in a couple can be caused by either the male or female factors or a combination of both. In some cases, the cause of infertility can remain unexplained
- Age: It is a well-known and proven fact that a woman’s fertility decreases between the ages of 32 to 37 years, there is a decrease in the quality and quantity of eggs produced. However, the rates of male infertility also increase with age. A decrease in semen volume and motility can be experienced by men over the age of 40 years
- Health does not impact fertility: A healthy diet and a weight as close to your ideal weight play an important role in helping you conceive. Being overweight will not only reduce your chances of conceiving but can also pose several health risks for the mother and child such as gestational diabetes and a risk of heart disease. Overweight expectant mothers also have a greater risk of miscarriage.
- Infertility is not a cause for concern if you already have a child: As mentioned above, age is an important factor to consider when dealing with infertility. In addition to age, certain other changes such as weight gain and internal complications caused by the earlier pregnancy can have an impact on getting pregnant a second time.
- Birth control increases the risk of infertility: The use of birth control methods such as pills are necessary if a woman does not wish to get pregnant. But when you stop birth control options the menstrual cycle will regulate and you should not have too much trouble conceiving.
- Breastfeeding will prevent you from getting pregnant: This is not true for all women. According to experts, you need to check if the following are also present: a) complete lack of a period after delivery, b) the baby is only being breastfed and not on any other liquids or solid food c) the baby is less than 6 months
- It’s easy to get pregnant: For couples that are 35 years and below, the chances of getting pregnant is about 20% each month. The conditions necessary for a woman to get pregnant would also have to be right. The sperm would need to reach and fertilize the egg at the peak of ovulation when the endometrial lining is the thickest. Therefore timing and conditions are crucial.
- Certain foods and sex positions will help you get pregnant: This is just not true. It can also not help in determining the sex of the child.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!