Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Endocrinologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sweety Agrawal
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Management of Sugar Disorders
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Underactive Thyroid
Treatment of High Sugar Levels
Treatment of Hormonal Imbalance
Treatment of Hyperthyroidism
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Treatment of Male Infertility or Impotency
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Growth Hormone Deficiency
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Treatment of Gestational Diabetes
Submit a review for Dr. Sweety AgrawalYour feedback matters!
I am in my my 6.5th month of pregnancy, my TSH is 1.73 n in one of garbh sanskar lecture it is informed that TSH should be 3 for baby to be intelligent so what should be TSHlevel.
My father is 50 years old. His cholesterol level is 298 nd blood sugar level is 151 in fasting. Please tell me what to do?
I am 51 year old with out getting any medicine, sugar level is 148 fasting, 226 after 2 hours of taking meal, HbA1c is 7.24, What can I do to control sugar, suggestions please.
I am 44 year old pre diabetic,(105/140) with history of high bp (control with tab) doing field work job, cholesterol is OK but serum creatinine is 1. Please advise me how to delay the progression of diabetes and other decease.
Hi i am Suffering from diabetes it increase please help how to low the diabetes level Doctor Give me reply. Thnkyou.
I am 49 hypertensive taking telma 40 H. For last 4 yrs. And doing brisk walking for last 14 yrs. 8 kms a day. And for insomnia I am taking nitrazepam. 10 mg for last 20 yrs. Is there any side effects of nitrazepam in long run. I am diabetic also but without. Medicine sugar is well controlled please suggest me the counter effects of nitravet 10 mg. Thnx a lot.
My fasting blood sugar is 119, my sugar after lunch is 76, and my 3 month glucomo sugar hba1 is 5.8. Suggest me what precautions I should take.
People who suffer from diabetes follow a strict diet and engage in strenuous exercises to stay healthy. However, most people tend to neglect a serious problem that may arise from diabetes. A condition known as diabetes foot may afflict your feet if proper care is not taken once diabetes is diagnosed. In fact, in severe cases, amputation may be the only way to treat diabetes foot.
How you can prevent diabetes foot
Here are some of the preventive measures you should adopt if you are suffering from diabetes and you want to avoid diabetes foot.
- Check your feet daily to see whether any crack or lesion has appeared. Check the sole of your foot too and around the ankles as well.
- Always keep your feet clean and free of dirt. The best way to do this is by using a soap and warm water. Apply a moisturizer once you are done cleaning them.
- Make sure that your shoes and footwear are appropriate. This means that they should not be too tight and neither should they be too loose. Ensure that your toes are not crammed into the shoe and that you can move them freely.
- Avoid smoking because cigarette smoke reduces blood circulation in the body. If the blood does not circulate properly, it may cause diabetes foot.
- Now that you know the preventative measures for the condition, you should also be aware of the treatment for the same.
Treatment for diabetes foot
Treatment for foot diabetes ulcers should be started as soon as the first symptoms appear or as soon as a qualified physician diagnoses the same. If left untreated, the disease can lead to further complication or even amputation of the limb. Here is a look at the viable ways of treating foot ulcers.
- Keep the ulcer region dry and covered at all times, in order to minimize the infection.
- Blood glucose levels must be regulated so that healing occurs naturally.
- Doctors may suggest topical ointments which must be applied daily to the wound.
- Soft and loose-fitting shoes should be worn, in case you are suffering from foot diabetes ulcers. This will prevent the wound from getting damaged.
- Patients are also advised to avoid walking too much before the ulcer has healed completely.
Consult a physician immediately if you feel some damage in your feet and you think that you may be afflicted with the ulcer in the feet. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!